This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    How is Brazil better? At least Argentina is three men's team: Messi, Di Maria, Masch. Brazil is one man's team.
    Precisely. I didn't say Brazil weren't lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
      How is Brazil better? At least Argentina is three men's team: Messi, Di Maria, Masch. Brazil is one man's team.
      Both have been massive disappointments. I expected much better from Argentina, considering the team they have. In attack that is. But they have failed to impress me in any of the matches I've seen them play.

Edit: To avoid any confusion, I meant that I expected Argentina to play better. Reaching the final is a huge achievement, but their football has not been up to scratch. This is the reason why I don't think they stand a chance against Germany, but again I'll reiterate, a team with Messi in it is not to be underestimated. Hopefully Löw gets his hands off his snots and does not forget that.
      Last edited by Ruht; 10-07-2014, 05:34.

Comment

Originally posted by ZisIsFashun View Post
        Told you so..They suck at penalties...

Okay then...Argentina...I think Germany can handle this.
        Dutch keeper should have at least saved two of them!

Comment

-Krul should've started ... He was their king vs Costa Rica, and the dude is a good keeper (not only in penalties)

-Why LVG put an injured De Jong as a starter? He lost a substitution for nothing

-Where is Depay? And why he subbed Indi? Even if he received a yellow, that was an unnecessary sub

-and finally, subbing huntelaar in for van persie in the last 15/20 mins was non sense ... he should've played with 2 strikers in those last 20 mins or he should've subbed Krul in

Anyway, hard luck Netherlands!

Comment

I think the main problems was fatigue and that we actually needed some of the younger players to start like Janmaat instead of Kuyt and Clasie instead of De Jong. I also think we should have switched to 4-3-3 at the 70th minute with Depay and Huntelaar subbed in, as we started to get into a good attacking rhythm.

Hopefully some of the younger players get to play on Saturday

Comment

Robben's chance at the end of regular time reminded me of his goal in the CL-final. Too bad this one didn't go in

Good luck Germany, avenge us please!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Awww poor kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X