• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup moments

Positive :
    Goal : Rodriguez James vs uruguay
    Match : Belgium Vs US and Germany Vs Brazil
    Player : Rodriguez James stats that matter don't lie 5 games 6 goals 2 assist 3MOTM 9shots only, hard workrate on pitch as well unlike some of the walkers
    Player : Robben became a teamplayer, surprised me
    Player : Muller being Muller and what Mullers do the best.
    Team : Germany being weiltmeister cause of their footbal approach
    Team : Colombia playing nice.
    Team : Chilli attacking footbal also delicious to see at moments

Negative
    Referee : Like countries you should qualify to reach the cup, too bad for some continents that they will not deliver any referee then. Seen enough the first game and with latter decisions
    This year was shamefull
    Player : Luis Suarez who flipped once again while his a fucking genius who scores and works like a madman for the team
    Player : Ronaldo, obvious frustated .
    Player : Hazard, just expected more of him
    Player : Messi : could not set fire after the groupstage 0 goals is just not enough for someone who wants to claim peles/maradonas title
    Player : Luis : HAHA
    Teams : Spain,engeland,italy underperformed..Argentina who played like chelsea.

Biggest dissapointment : No Ribery, No Zlatan, they could obvious brought more to this wc and do some damage.

Any more things?? share,pics, videos
    Last edited by St3ph3n; 15-07-2014, 15:37.

Positive :
    Goal : James Rodriguez vs Uruguay
    Match : Holland vs Spain and Germany vs Ghana
    #1 Player: Lahm. Brought Germany's right side back to life and was crucial in offence and defence (although I'm a bit biased ).
    #2 Player: Robben. Was unplayable in the early stages of the tournament. If he hadn't been marked out in the knockouts, he would have been my #1 for sure.
    #3 Player: Awesome Müller is awesome.
    #4 Player: He's obviously not the 4th best player, but it was a joy to see Andrea Pirlo go out on a high. He was magnificent yet again.
    #1 Team: Germany, of course! Were the best team throughout the tournament. And I was really happy to see that in addition to playing beautifully, they have also learned to win ugly.
    #2 Team: Brazil for being so entertaining.
    Referees: Howard Webb and Nicola Rizzoli were the two best. Really fair decisions.

Negative
    Referee: The referees in Group A were disgraceful. Also,, the referee in Brazil-Colombia completely lost control.
    Player: Mario Balotelli. For someone who's supposed to be Italy's most important player, he didn't do much. Really pissed with him.
    Player: Sergio Ramos. Seriously, how did Bayern let this headless chicken boss them so badly?
    Player: Thiago Silva. His stupidity in the Colombia match cost Brazil heavily. Not the kind of thing you would expect from a captain.
    Teams: Italy

Comment

obvious:

JL picking his nose just before shaking Ronaldo`s hand after the game vs Portugal

negative:

Raul Meireles giving the finger to the ref (Germany vs Portugal)

David Luiz proving that he`s worth 60m

Messi being awarded the Golden Ball

Juan Zúñiga tackle on Neymar

Pepe proving that he`s the smartest player around

Brazilians trying to kill James Rodríguez

Argentines trying to kill Bastian

positive:

the best team at the moment won the World Cup

Klose scoring his 16th

most matches played: Germany 106

most goals scored: Germany 224

most hat-tricks: Germany 7

consecutive top goalscorers scoring at least 5 goals(/team): Germany 4 (2002, 2006, 2010, 2014)

most medals: Miro Klose (2002-2014)

most matches won: Miro Klose (2002-2014)

most tournaments with at least 5 goals : Müller (2010–2014).

fastest brace scored: 69 seconds - Kroos(vs Brazil 2014)

most goals scored in a semifinal by one team: I`ll let you guess

most scorers in a tournament: 121

Comment

ENTIRE WORLD CUP IN ONE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by uniqueplayer View Post
          negative:

Raul Meireles giving the finger to the ref (Germany vs Portugal)
          It wasn't a middle finger

Comment

Positive:

Negative:

BTW i love this picture cause it looks like hes tryng to take it back...

Comment

Originally posted by FreeBird View Post

Negative:

BTW i love this picture cause it looks like hes tryng to take it back...

But the reality is completely different, the older man was cheering for Messi to be proud of the award. It didn't look like Messi wanted that award one bit, it looked like he was thinking 'Can i refuse to take this?'

Comment

Or he was just heartbroken that Argentina lost a goddman world cup final...

Comment

Dives and more dives

Someone GIF’d Every World Cup Dive In A Stinging Commentary On The Human Condition | SportsGrid

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sumon View Post
                      Or he was just heartbroken that Argentina lost a goddman world cup final...
                      Exactly. Amazing to see how some people are so mean and full of hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X