Copa América Centenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copa América Centenario

I'm surprised we don't have a thread already. Let's talk!

Here's Sanchez's winning goal for Chile against Panama to advance to the quarter finals. What a rocket!

https://streamable.com/03g7

Spoiler
    Copa > EURO

Comment

Alexis is soooo good. He would be the perfect signing for us.

Alexis-Lewy-Müller
      Renato-Thiago-Vidal
      Alaba-hummels-boateng-lahm
      Neuer

Would be a dream come true. Perfect lineup for next season.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Comment

Messi needs to stop trying to act like a bad boy/tough guy lol. It's too funny. Shave off that beard, get an oversized long sleeve jersey back on and grow the hair again. Also Bolivia had like 13% possession or near the end they did haha. Fucking Copa, elite stuff. Bolivia. Speaking of Messi and Bolivia, Messi looked a little concerned after beefing with that guy, maybe he told him some narco was going to come after his balls or something.
        Last edited by Stansfield; 15-06-2016, 21:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
          Messi needs to stop trying to act like bad boy/tough guy lol. It's too funny. Shave off that beard, get a oversized long sleeve jersey back on and grow the hair again. Also Bolivia had like 13% possession or near the end they did haha. Fucking Copa, elite stuff. Bolivia. Speaking of Messi and Bolivia, Messi looked a little concerned after beefing with that guy, maybe he told him some narco was going to come after his balls or something.
          side effects of the drugs he got at age 13

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
              I think you have an alarm somewhere that goes off everytime someone talks trash about Messi on BZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                I think you have an alarm somewhere that goes off everytime someone talks trash about Messi on BZ.
                Coincidental.

Opened this forum and saw the Copa America thread and you got stuff like this on the first page lol. Actually not watched a single game so far. Will prob catch the SF and Final though.

I did find it quite amusing though
                Last edited by DonAK; 15-06-2016, 17:12.

Comment

Messi is like Captain America with the super player serum. It is not fair really with the regular Homo sapiens player.

Comment

To be honest ,drugs hgh messi or not
                    I think this is his last chance to win something with his NT .
                    The squad looks solid with Di maria being the supreme again.
                    It's now or never.

Comment

Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                      It's now or never.
                      Di Maria got injured, again...

Comment

Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                        It's now or never.
                        Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                        Di Maria got injured, again...

So, never?

Comment

What a nice attack by US against Ecuador. Almost like they actually knew what they were doing...

Comment

All kidding aside can someone, who doesn't have a sarcastic answer, enlighten me as to why in 22 years the US's strategy is still "long ball". Where they get the ball somewhere just outside their defensive box then lob a hail mary over the defense for a CF/winger to race to it before the keeper beats him to it in hopes for a 1 v 1.

That has been their primary offensive strategy since I started actively following them in 94, and through all the personnel, coaches, and formations is been the main form of "attack" and it is so annoying there has been no evolution...

Comment

Hey, the US is playing the better game. If they keep this up they might score another one and seal the deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X