Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major League Soccer (USA/Canada) 2018

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Major League Soccer (USA/Canada) 2018

    Let's do it.

    Seattle shitting the bed again as always.

  • #2
    Why is the MLS a league with both Canada and USA in it anyway? This is highly peculiar.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kailip View Post
      Why is the MLS a league with both Canada and USA in it anyway? This is highly peculiar.
      It's weird but it's not unique - Monaco plays in Ligue 1.

      The reason why is honestly that Canada doesn't have the top quality necessary to sustain a full league. And the US certainly needs improvement too. So we combine the league for the benefit of us both. Personally I like the Canadian teams a lot...well at least two of them haha

      Comment


      • #4
        Who do you think will become the World Champions this season?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DonAK View Post
          Who do you think will become the World Champions this season?
          Chicago Red Bulls, but if you're serious SCT's Toronto still have hands-down the best team in the league. Funny how both Seattle and Toronto are bottoms of their respective tables haha

          Comment


          • #6
            How's Atlanta looking this season? Actually interested in following their signing Barco.

            Comment


            • #7
              Let's see Argeta have an orgasm.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Grey View Post
                Chicago Red Bulls, but if you're serious SCT's Toronto still have hands-down the best team in the league. Funny how both Seattle and Toronto are bottoms of their respective tables haha
                Back to back cups to get over the champions league disappointment. We played B teams so far to focus on the champions league, so it should be back to normal soon.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SCT View Post
                  Back to back cups to get over the champions league disappointment. We played B teams so far to focus on the champions league, so it should be back to normal soon.
                  I figured it was more complicated with you guys. With us, it's just because we're actually just total shit

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Wayne Rooney just did this and effectively won the game for DC United

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Grey View Post
                      Wayne Rooney just did this and effectively won the game for DC United

                      Fair play haha that was bloody impressive

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Whether you like him or not, Rooney is a legendary player.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          He was so gassed out during the 'run forward' (when he did the pass). lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            96th minute though

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by rohr View Post
                              96th minute though
                              Just found funny him trying to run but couldn't.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X