Major League Soccer (USA/Canada)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major League Soccer (USA/Canada)

Lol can't believe I haven't made this thread yet. Worst MLS fan ever.

Ruidiaz with a stunner against Atlanta (a very good team that we sturggle against). Ended up winning 2-1 at home

Cant get into this season this year. I try and watch some of the games, but it hasn't been that entertaining for me. Ill keep trying though.

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
      Cant get into this season this year. I try and watch some of the games, but it hasn't been that entertaining for me. Ill keep trying though.
      LAFC has been super fun to watch. So have Sounders in all honesty.

Comment

Somehow ended up in suite at the Seattle vs KC home match! Currently halftime and 2-0 down. That’s ok because a suite = free beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
          Somehow ended up in suite at the Seattle vs KC home match! Currently halftime and 2-0 down. That’s ok because a suite = free beer.
          Hmmmm

Comment

Well that was fucking awesome. Don't think I've ever enjoyed losing so much. Free beer, bratwurst, popcorn, and more. Amazing view of the whole pitch. Plus it was legitimately a great match. 2-3 loss at home with tons of great chances from either side.

Comment

Well that was fucking awesome. Don't think I've ever enjoyed losing so much. Free beer, bratwurst, popcorn, and more. Amazing view of the whole pitch. Plus it was legitimately a great match. 2-3 loss at home with tons of great chances from either side.

Every season my Sunday league team rents a suite at the dynamo stadium, we always get shit faced, tequila shots before the game, and endless beer during the game. Once we stayed so later after the game still drinking they had to kick us out.

Comment

The playoff matches this season have been absurdly good. Seattle beat Dallas 3-4, then beat RSL 2-0, meanwhile LAFC beat local rivals LA Galaxy 5-3 last night (suck it preds). Probably the best playoffs I’ve seen in the MLS so far.

Comment

Awesome match from Seattle to beat LAFC, now the final is Seattle vs. Toronto at home! I might actually be able to go to this one.

Comment

Awesome match from Seattle to beat LAFC, now the final is Seattle vs. Toronto at home! I might actually be able to go to this one.
                    For me Seattle is the clear favorite in the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                      For me Seattle is the clear favorite in the finals.
                      I hope so, we haven’t managed to score so much as a single goal against Toronto in the last two finals we’ve had together. This will be the third Seattle-Toronto final in four years.

Comment

Seattle versus Toronto in the MLS cup at home here in Seattle, starts in 10 minutes. Let's do this!!!

Comment

Seattle is shit ...

Posted and ran

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                            Seattle is shit ...

Posted and ran
                            We're all shit, it's MLS

But our shit is better.

Comment

We're all shit, it's MLS