No announcement yet.

Football in the Americas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, considering all the suspensions, injuries, and all what not that the SKC back line has had to deal with this season, a 1-1 tie isn't all that bad. SKC still has the lead in the eastern conference, so still good so far; though a few other teams have at least two games in hand.

Comment

• It's begun - I'm now a fledgling sounders fan and I've watched their last five consequential games now .

They just beat Portland 4-2 in the Cascadia derby with Obafemi Martins (2 goals one assist) and Clint Dempsey (1 goal, two assists) on display with excellent performances.

The only part I hate is that having come from watching a league as crisp and refined and the BuLi, watching MLS feels, well, almost amateur. I'm sure I'll get used to it though. I've never had a real home team to cheer on before
      Last edited by Grey; 25-08-2014, 03:22.

Comment

• I get what you're saying. I have Newell's here in my city but even the argentine league seems a few levels bellow when compared to the Bundesliga.

Also, I'm really into the Bundesliga, I basically know (to some degree) most of the players of the clubs in the first division so it's hard to start that learning process once again with another league. Specially since the argentine league isn't wide covered by online statistics sites such as whoscored.com

Comment

• This might be interesting for some of our US based members

Bundesliga Fanatic Exclusive: Exciting News for American Fans of the Bundesliga | Bundesliga Fanatic
          Last edited by Springbok51; 04-09-2014, 07:59.

Comment

• In the couple of weeks I've been in Seattle I've seen 4 times as many people wearing Bayern shirts as I have in the rest of my life (including several weeks in Germany) combined.

It's weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
              In the couple of weeks I've been in Seattle I've seen 4 times as many people wearing Bayern shirts as I have in the rest of my life (including several weeks in Germany) combined.

It's weird.
              Winning the World Cup with plenty of Bayern players on the German National Team certainly didn't harm our popularity overseas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazi View Post
                Winning the World Cup with plenty of Bayern players on the German National Team certainly didn't harm our popularity overseas.
                Nor did having so many Germans on the USA NT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Springbok51 View Post
                  Subscribed today...HD quality picture but streaming in TV using my chromecast not working well...anyways even watching in my 16 inch laptop is fine for me...

Comment

• david blaine magic trick

Last edited by Effenberg31; 18-09-2014, 14:29.

Comment

• Originally posted by Springbok51 View Post
                      Sent an email to them and found out it's only available for US customers.

Comment

• Comment

• I guess I should be thankful that the season is essentially done for SKC. Considering the injuries to key members of the defense & GK, not to mention the times when the offense would sputter, the season was just a pure train wreck.

Time to heal up and rest for the 2015 season. GO SPORTING KANSAS CITY!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Filo View Post
                              Santa Fe is playing awesome football.
                              I can't more agree with you .

Comment

• Anyone here watches Colombian football? Filo perhaps?

Unfortunately Corinthians will have to play the first stage of the Libertadores.

We will face either Santa Fe, Once Caldas, Independiente Medellín or Águilas Doradas.

Which is the best team? Which team should I hope for?

Comment

Working...
                                X