No announcement yet.

Football in the Americas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedé was such a beast back then, I remember suggesting him to Bayern back in 2011 or something.

Comment

• Boca's bench had Tevez, Benedetto, Gago and Buffarini. That's a luxury tbh... I still think Grêmio have the best "11" of these 4 teams, though.

Comment

• Santos vs Botafogo, can someone please tell me how this match could finish? What are the odds Santos wins?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
          Santos vs Botafogo, can someone please tell me how this match could finish? What are the odds Santos wins?
          Santos is stronger than Botafogo and have less injured players. Playing home i would say they will score at least 2 goals.

However, its hard to predict results here in Brazil. Even if our level is not that high, it is indeed a VERY competitive league.

Comment

• Aaaand the game is suspended because of these idiots:

Comment

• Can't wait to for the game.

Comment

• What a game man! 1-0 for Boca

Comment

• Benedetto.. what a year for this guy.

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• Nahitan Nandez, such a good player, unlucky to go out with an injury. What an assist!

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
                      Nahitan Nandez, such a good player, unlucky to go out with an injury. What an assist!

Correction: he is still playing

Comment

• Holy shit, what a goal Quintero!

Comment

• La Garra Charrúa!!

Comment

• That was an entertaining match, poor in technique, but extremely passionate football.

Nahitan Nandez, remember the name, we should go after this kid!

Comment

• I have absolutely no interest in any of the clubs, but somehow I'm glad River Plate won lol

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                                I have absolutely no interest in any of the clubs, but somehow I'm glad River Plate won lol
                                Me too, though. I just love their way of playing football. They don't play that much for money unlike teams in Europe. That's why i enjoy South-American football

Comment

Working...
                                X