Football in the Americas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    Me too, though. I just love their way of playing football. They don't play that much for money unlike teams in Europe. That's why i enjoy South-American football
    For some reason I just like the name "River Plate" much more than "Boca Juniors", I also prefer Rivers' kit more.

Comment

• Since I watched the game, I should say it was very exciting and one of the best games of 2018

It was 10 times better than the WC final

Comment

• Honestly, quality wise, the best south american teams are on the level of europeans like West Ham, Sevilla and Leverkusen, imo.

However, we have indeed great matches and rivalry. Argentinians x Brazilians in Libertadores are always exciting games. A lot of Catimba but definitely not boring.

Comment

• Nice run by Rafinha.

EDIT: And right after that a penalty for Ajax

Comment

• Comment

• I like this! Saw one for the US yesterday, what a neat graphic. I find it funny that Brazil, mich like China, is mostly just a lot of land with everyone living on the east coast.

Comment

• This is awesome

Comment

• What a tragedy in Rio de Janeiro. Thats horrible. 10 people died and this number can rise. What make this even worse is that Flamengo just spent A LOT of money on his new training center.

Comment

• Originally posted by franz View Post
                    What a tragedy in Rio de Janeiro. Thats horrible. 10 people died and this number can rise. What make this even worse is that Flamengo just spent A LOT of money on his new training center.
                    Those 10 kids were youth players from Flamengo, they were sleeping on containers because the dorms weren't ready yet.

Comment

• Sad as fuck, man. That one hit me hard.... apparently the next best Brazilian goalkeeper died in the fire.

Comment

• Apparently, Ralf Ragnick is going to be the Sporting Director of the new Red Bull team in Brazil, RB Bragantino and New York Red Bulls.
                        Source (in Portuguese).

Comment

• Not very related, but wonder when Red Bull buys a club in the Premier League.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                            Not very related, but wonder when Red Bull buys a club in the Premier League.
                            RB Scunthorpe, you heard it here first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                              RB Scunthorpe, you heard it here first.
                              Haha I did driving lessons in Scunthorpe, it's a fucking hell hole

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                                Haha I did driving lessons in Scunthorpe, it's a fucking hell hole
                                Just the name alone sounds scummy!

Comment

Working...
                                X