X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by franz View Post

lmao

Comment

• Lander, Fernando and other Brazilians... Wich one do you guys prefer against Bayern, Santos or Palmeiras? Of course both can do a 2013 again, when everyone was saying "Ronaldinho vs Bayern" and Atlético fucked up against Raja Casablanca.

I think in a bad day from us, Marinho and Soteldo can do some damage to Pavard and Boateng/Süle.

Comment

Lander, Fernando and other Brazilians... Wich one do you guys prefer against Bayern, Santos or Palmeiras? Of course both can do a 2013 again, when everyone was saying "Ronaldinho vs Bayern" and Atlético fucked up against Raja Casablanca.

I think in a bad day from us, Marinho and Soteldo can do some damage to Pavard and Boateng/Süle.
        Honestly, we should win against either, but i think Santos has the weaker team overall.

Comment

Lander, Fernando and other Brazilians... Wich one do you guys prefer against Bayern, Santos or Palmeiras? Of course both can do a 2013 again, when everyone was saying "Ronaldinho vs Bayern" and Atl�tico fucked up against Raja Casablanca.

I think in a bad day from us, Marinho and Soteldo can do some damage to Pavard and Boateng/S�le.
          No idea and don't really care to be honest. I don't follow brazilian football, so I don't know which one would be a tougher opponent and I don't know anyone who supports either team, so there's no blowback for in case we fuck up (which wasn't the case against Atlético in 2013)

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Well ...

Comment

Working...
            X