X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BayernZone turns 5!

Hello everyone,

When we publicly launched BayernZone on June 29, 2009, we had one simple goal: enable and promote global communication between FC Bayern fans from around the world. Hard to believe that it’s been five years since that day! This is just the beginning.

Whether you've been a member of BZ for years or heard about us for the first time today, you're here at the start of the journey. Thanks for helping build BZ.

Trim
    Administrator
    BayernZone.com

Awesome, now on to the next 5 years!

Comment

Problaby the best Bayern München forum, with an active and funny community! Glad I found BZ

Comment

Very nice, Happy Birthday BZ and be online for next 100 years

Comment

5 years? Man does time fly... Cheers Trim, I know you're an extremely dedicated guy. Much respects, my friend. I know the staff helps out and all but you were the one who originally planted the seed all the way back since the TS days.

You're aces in my book for being always chill, I've always considered you a good guy. Hope you have a drink tonight and celebrate.

Comment

Yay!

Thank you Trim, for starting BayernZone. Thank you and all the staff for maintaining it so well. And lastly, thank you for being an awesome admin and person! Cheers!

Comment

wow, 5 years already!

Happy birthday, BZ!

Comment

Congrats Trim and to all BZ!

Comment

Originally posted by BayernCurry View Post
                  Yay!

Thank you Trim, for starting BayernZone. Thank you and all the staff for maintaining it so well. And lastly, thank you for being an awesome admin and person! Cheers!
                  He's an asshole in real life, I've met him.

Can't believe it's been 5 years, wow does time fly quickly.

Cheers everyone you're an awesome bunch.

Comment

And to think I missed the first year and a half! BZ is such a welcoming place, not just my favorite Bayern forum, but my favorite forum altogether.

Comment

Time flies indeed!

Cheers everyone and I guess time to say thank you Trim and the volunteers (current and previous)!

PS: Btw, I've had many disagreements in the past with the way things should be handled, but overall I'd say you guys have handled the forum very consistently which is a very important thing.

Edit 2: How about releasing some of those perma-banned members who made a good contribution and were/are familiar?! I believe it would be a good gesture (which they should be able to reciprocate).
                      Last edited by Lord Byron; 29-06-2014, 18:00.

Comment

I'm getting old

Happy bday BZ! Great memories

Comment

Happy Birthday BZ.
                          Happy to be part of this forum, surrounded by fellow Bayern Fans from all over the world.
                          2012 was a great year despite the heart breaks due to Bayern performances that year which made easy due to the good company of this forum ..

well done Trim, keep it up. well done to the rest of the mods. well done guys

Comment

Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                            He's an asshole in real life, I've met him.

Can't believe it's been 5 years, wow does time fly quickly.

Cheers everyone you're an awesome bunch.
                            Pot, kettle...

Comment

5 Years already?
                              Holy Christ, we're getting old Trim.

Comment

Working...
                              X