X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum theme added!

Hey everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce that we have now added our new BZ Champions theme, requested by many of you, designed by our very own Garci, and implemented by Garci and myself.

You will now see a drop down menu located in the bottom left corner of the forum, through which you can change the themes. Alternatively, you can switch between themes by clicking the Allianz Arena icon, at the top right corner of the forum.

If you have any issues, feedback or suggestions regarding the new theme, please feel free to let us know in this thread.

In other news, Garci has kindly agreed to rejoin the Staff team, and we're glad to have him back on board.

Trim
    Administrator
    BayernZone.com

Awesome!

Thanks for bothering, Garci and Trim.

It looks great!

Comment

Hey lads, so we worked super hard with Trim today to get this rolling and I think we did a pretty good job on it. Try it out! You have to scroll way down to the bottom of the site and then on the left you can select the theme. Hope you enjoy it

There's a whole new icon set on the Champions theme. Any suggestions or comments on this are welcome, since after all the most important thing is that the theme is as pleasant as possible. Also make sure to let Trim or me know about any bugs or places where things look odd so that we can iron those kinks out.

Comment

Welcome back to the mod life, Garci!

Thanks for the awesome new theme!

The BayernZone Skype group thanks both Trim and Garci for this great installment.

Comment

This theme is an upgrade over the red one in every way. The UI looks much more up to date from the icons to the colors. I prefer a darker theme on every program or web page because it's much easier on the eyes especially when your using your pc at late hours. Thanks a lot Garci for such a great job making this new theme and thanks to Trim for willing to make this happen.

Comment

So Garci, I assume you'll have a bit more free time from now on?

Comment

Originally posted by kailip View Post
              So Garci, I assume you'll have a bit more free time from now on?
              Yup. There's been a ton going on behind the scenes, and it's a lot heavier than I could write on a short post such as this, but basically I went to Germany, came back, worked hard on myself and I'm now in a much happier state of mind. I'm not doing less things than before - working 9 hours, have a girlfriend, play League, etc - but it doesn't feel like I'm doing all of that because I'm doing things I like. And that in turn means I can help out here a lot more because I find myself coming here more often of my own volition. So in a nutshell, yes if people want I'll post in members' announcements or something, I guess it couldn't hurt.

Comment

I'm gonna change the theme every other day because I can't decide which one I like best.

It's kinda like when I buy pizza and I always order half an half because it gives me the best of both worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by Garci View Post
                  Yup. There's been a ton going on behind the scenes, and it's a lot heavier than I could write on a short post such as this, but basically I went to Germany, came back, worked hard on myself and I'm now in a much happier state of mind. I'm not doing less things than before - working 9 hours, have a girlfriend, play League, etc - but it doesn't feel like I'm doing all of that because I'm doing things I like. And that in turn means I can help out here a lot more because I find myself coming here more often of my own volition. So in a nutshell, yes if people want I'll post in members' announcements or something, I guess it couldn't hurt.
                  Happy to hear, man! Welcome back to the mod team

Comment

Just wanted to confirm how much hard work Trim and Garci put into this. They've been working at this for hours now. Make sure to let them know how much you appreciate their efforts on your behalf

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                      Just wanted to confirm how much hard work Trim and Garci put into this. They've been working at this for hours now. Make sure to let them know how much you appreciate their efforts on your behalf
                      We know, we've been stalking their forum activities on the skype group haha (Or diDi was, rather)

We were excited for the new theme

Comment

Love the dark theme. Good for my eyes. Thanks!

Comment

Love it. Thanks.

Comment

We all, at least, ow these two guys a beer.

Comment

Thanks Trim & Garci
                              Great work

and welcome back Garci , you were missed

Comment

Working...
                              X