• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St3ph3n
    replied
    Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
    I really like that, nice one!
    Yeah me 2.
    That's what I love about this forum 2 , those small minor changes now and then...great job keep it up guys!

Leave a comment:

• DanaSchofield
    replied
    I really like that, nice one!

Leave a comment:

• FreeBird
    replied
    The e's are different Nils. Jeeze man how could you screw up even the most simple of tasks?

Spoiler
    Looks kick ass! clean as hell.

Leave a comment:

• Garci
    replied
    Seeing as our captain has retired, we have returned to our usual programming where the site layout is concerned.

Except!

We have updated our logo with a new one designed by our very own Nils, who very gratefully created it for us and let us use it. Thank you very much Nils! Hope everyone likes our new look.

Leave a comment:

• RJNair
    replied
    Originally posted by diDi7 View Post
    I haven't received any serious complaints from members and also no PM directly from the moderation team, so I assume and hope that this isn't something drawn up to disable my creative freedom personally.
    For the record, I was never really troubled by the color (it gels in really well with the new theme). But Comic Sans man? Come on, you could do better.

Leave a comment:

• micky
    replied
    I haven't received any serious complaints from members and also no PM directly from the moderation team, so I assume and hope that this isn't something drawn up to disable my creative freedom personally.
    I hope that's exactly what it is.

Leave a comment:

• HSK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• diDi7
    replied
    Originally posted by Garci View Post
    Forum rules have been updated.

§7 used to read:

§7 Do not write in CAPITAL LETTERS, in Bold or in large font sizes, you can use it for one or two words to point out something but don't do that in a whole sentence or your whole post, it's looks bad and annoying too. Don't talk here with that typical teenie message talk. You know, like: “omfg lolz. Ribéry iz lyke da most amazing playa eva. HE’s gr8.” That kind of typing really annoys people and it makes it very hard to read and understand.

It now reads:

§7 Do not write in CAPITAL LETTERS, in large font sizes, or otherwise format your post in a way that hampers legibility (excessive bold/underlining/italics, bright colours, non-default fonts). You can use them for one or two words to point out something but don't do that in a whole sentence or your whole post, it's looks bad and annoying too. Don't talk here with that typical teenie message talk. You know, like: “omfg lolz. Ribéry iz lyke da most amazing playa eva. HE’s gr8.” That kind of typing really annoys people and it makes it very hard to read and understand.

New rule is enforceable as of this post.

Leave a comment:

• FreeBird
    replied
    So what your saying is that § is a symbol that stands for diDi...

Spoiler
    Right?
    Spoiler
    cause it's just too coincidental
    Spoiler
    §7... diDi7

Leave a comment:

• Garci
    replied
    Forum rules have been updated.

§7 used to read:

§7 Do not write in CAPITAL LETTERS, in Bold or in large font sizes, you can use it for one or two words to point out something but don't do that in a whole sentence or your whole post, it's looks bad and annoying too. Don't talk here with that typical teenie message talk. You know, like: “omfg lolz. Ribéry iz lyke da most amazing playa eva. HE’s gr8.” That kind of typing really annoys people and it makes it very hard to read and understand.

It now reads:

§7 Do not write in CAPITAL LETTERS, in large font sizes, or otherwise format your post in a way that hampers legibility (excessive bold/underlining/italics, bright colours, non-default fonts). You can use them for one or two words to point out something but don't do that in a whole sentence or your whole post, it's looks bad and annoying too. Don't talk here with that typical teenie message talk. You know, like: “omfg lolz. Ribéry iz lyke da most amazing playa eva. HE’s gr8.” That kind of typing really annoys people and it makes it very hard to read and understand.

New rule is enforceable as of this post.

Leave a comment:

• micky
    replied
    Damn you, Wavy, and damn your so called authority.

Leave a comment:

• DanaSchofield
    replied
    Originally posted by micky View Post
    Wavy is the greatest mod that has ever lived.
    Hahaha dat edit

Leave a comment:

• LookAtTheTime
    replied
    Originally posted by Wavy View Post
    Of course, right away. How could we have forgotten about this.
    I'm willing to forgive

Leave a comment:

• micky
    replied
    Wavy is the greatest mod that has ever lived.
    Last edited by Wavy; 05-04-2017, 08:18. Reason: Respect my authoritah

Leave a comment:

• Wavy
    replied
    Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
    Make me a mod
    Of course, right away. How could we have forgotten about this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X