Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like Button

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Like Button

    Due to popular demand, the like button has returned. I know that this button meant alot to the members, and I would like to give some background information of why it disappeared. When the forum software was upgraded, the like button became incompatible because the developer who created it did not make a version that worked with the new forum software version. That button will never be able to be put back into the forum because it is unsupported. However, I hope this new like button will be a good replacement.

  • #2
    Fuck yeahhhhhh

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey, thanks for implementing it. But there are a few 'issues' i noticed. You can't unlike/unthank the posts, and there's also a total like/thank count in the right topside of the thread which is kinda ugly and doesn't serve much purpose.

      Comment


      • #4
        Dear Lord. Our prayers have done their work.
        It has returned, the holyness of this forum.
        All my respect for listening to the voice of the public.

        Comment


        • #5
          I accidentally disliked the OP.

          Comment


          • #6
            It's time to reset the top liked members stats

            Comment


            • #7
              It's nice to have the like feature back, but I must admit this one is visually terrible.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by micky View Post
                It's nice to have the like feature back, but I must admit this one is visually terrible.
                Agree on both statements.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just a matter of getting used to it anyway. Good job board! More efficient than our club's board.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I can't for the life of me figure where the fuck that button is.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Pro the like button back. Dislike the setup.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Adm View Post
                        Due to popular demand, the like button has returned. I know that this button meant alot to the members, and I would like to give some background information of why it disappeared. When the forum software was upgraded, the like button became incompatible because the developer who created it did not make a version that worked with the new forum software version. That button will never be able to be put back into the forum because it is unsupported. However, I hope this new like button will be a good replacement.
                        Why upgrade the software when all it ever changed was removing the like button?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I don't think the implementation is particularly good looking, either, but I'd rather have it as it is than not at all.

                          That said, we should be able to unlike/undislike/unthank a post.

                          Also really like the dislike option. Lets have some drama up in this biatch.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by diDi7 View Post
                            Why upgrade the software when all it ever changed was removing the like button?
                            Security updates i'd guess?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Why can't the old like button come back? I feel like a dislike button is a bit unnecessary

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X