Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like Button

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Haven't figured out a way to remove it. What, you think it's intentional ?
    No, of course Just thought that administrators forgot to remove it

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by EM1R View Post
      Why is dislike text still there when button is deleted? It's meaningless
      You're just butthurt because you've got 8 dislikes.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by micky View Post
        You're just butthurt because you've got 8 dislikes.
        You've got me there

        Comment


        • #49
          Thanks, Adm

          Looks much better,

          Comment


          • #50
            Hello Everybody,
            I spent some time hacking around in the code, and I actually changed some things on the old "like" button to try to make it usable with the new software. I have also reset the "top liked" users on the forum homepage. Go ahead and try it out, and let me know if you spot any issues. If there are any issues, we can switch back to the other one.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Adm View Post
              Hello Everybody,
              I spent some time hacking around in the code, and I actually changed some things on the old "like" button to try to make it usable with the new software. I have also reset the "top liked" users on the forum homepage. Go ahead and try it out, and let me know if you spot any issues. If there are any issues, we can switch back to the other one.
              It works, great job

              Spoiler
              My 95 likes

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Adm View Post
                Hello Everybody,
                I spent some time hacking around in the code, and I actually changed some things on the old "like" button to try to make it usable with the new software. I have also reset the "top liked" users on the forum homepage. Go ahead and try it out, and let me know if you spot any issues. If there are any issues, we can switch back to the other one.
                It's perfect. Good job! Really appreciate it.

                Comment


                • #53
                  That's great.

                  If i had to point out a flaw maybe it would only be the (today) next to the user name.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Nils View Post
                    That's great.

                    If i had to point out a flaw maybe it would only be the (today) next to the user name.
                    I think its cool to see the time it was liked tbh

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      It's great. Thanks Admin.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Hey Admin, yeah my like button doesn't appear anywhere. Any idea what I should do?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                          Hey Admin, yeah my like button doesn't appear anywhere. Any idea what I should do?
                          Log out forever

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Brilliant

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                              Hey Admin, yeah my like button doesn't appear anywhere. Any idea what I should do?
                              It's next to quote button, it's a thumbs up button now you blind man.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                                It's next to quote button, it's a thumbs up button now you blind man.
                                Holy shit. Never saw it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X