cin cin!

Leave a comment:

• RJNair
    replied
    Congratulations dudes!

Leave a comment:

• DanaSchofield
    replied
    Congratulations my dudes, really happy to see you all become part of the squad. Welcome to the team

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied
    Cheers!!!

Leave a comment:

• Effenbergfan
    replied
    Many thanks for rewarding me with a BZ Squad number.

I've taken the number 2 because Grey sent me the PM and everytime when I see his name I think about our own GOAT Sandro Wagner.
    Even though I made the exact comment in my answer to Grey, he still gave me the Squad number.
    Thanks Grey, this is the first step to seeing the true value of the amazing Sandro Wagner

But, in my favor, I also really liked Lucio and Sagnol in the number 2 shirt.

Cheers and thanks again.

Effe

Leave a comment:

• Sakujo
    replied
    Congratulations to everyone who was awarded with the a squad number, and thank you for being an active members of this community.
    as Grey said, if you still haven't got your number yet, it's only a matter of time before you do, so please keep the discussions going.

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Hey all,

Given that it's been sometime since our last round of squad shirt numbers were issued, the staff thought it would be a good idea to reward previously unrecognized individual BZ users who have become extremely valuable contributors to our wonderful forum. These six members have all been awarded their own unique squad numbers, which will appear by their names in each post they make. They are users who have really put in their time and helped make BZ a fantastic place for all things Bayern related, and we would never be the same without them. Please give a round of applause and a thanks to each and every one of the new recipients:

EffenbergFan
    Bayer
    OnlyInsider
    EM1R
    Muller25
    Nils

Please note that there were a lot of users we considered when making these selections, and no disrespect was intended if you are not on the list this time. Odds are, we explicitly considered you by name and have put you on the list for next time. We hope to be more regular with issuing new squad shirts in the future, so please keep posting the same high quality you always do and I promise that it won't go unrecognized.

Yours,
    Grey

Congrats guys! You deserve these badges
    We really appreciate your contribution and it's been nice to have you around

I don't think there is still something left to say, because Grey said it all perfectly

Long Live BayernZone!

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Thanks guys. It's a pleasure to be here with you.

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Congrats you guys.

Leave a comment:

• LookAtTheTime
    replied
    Congrats everyone

All well deserved

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Many thanks, such a pleasure to be part of this community.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    This is a great forum, lets hope for many more new members and acticity in the future

Leave a comment:

• Nils
    replied
    Glad to be in the squad

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    For those interested in the next major update: We have begun work on fixing what is currently now known as the "hall of fame." During the transition period after Trim left, we decided to move ex-players into their own sub-forum. We realize now that this should have been better considered, especially after the recent debates/discussions over whether or not a specific player deserves their own thread.

Please thank Mea95 for going above and beyond with getting this update moving. He has been absolutely wonderful to work with and is an invaluable member of the squad team for all that he does for us . I can't always put in the time I need to for forum improvements (especially not on my phone), and I can't express enough how great it is to have Mea there to do the heavy lifting. Thanks Mea!

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    started a topic New BZ Squad Members!

New BZ Squad Members!

Hey all,

Given that it's been some time since our last round of squad shirt numbers were issued, the staff thought it would be a good idea to reward previously unrecognized individual BZ users who have become extremely valuable contributors to our wonderful forum. These six members have all been awarded their own unique squad numbers, which will appear by their names in each post they make. They are users who have really put in their time and helped make BZ a fantastic place for all things Bayern related, and we would never be the same without them. Please give a round of applause and a thanks to each and every one of the new recipients:

EffenbergFan
    Bayer
    OnlyInsider
    EM1R
    Muller25
    Nils

Please note that there were a lot of users we considered when making these selections, and no disrespect was intended if you are not on the list this time. Odds are, we explicitly considered you by name and have put you on the list for next time. We hope to be more regular with issuing new squad shirts in the future, so please keep posting the same high quality you always do and I promise that it won't go unrecognized.

Yours,
    Grey
Working...
X