BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum

BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum (https://www.bayernzone.com/index.php)
-   Transfers (https://www.bayernzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Transfer Wishlist (https://www.bayernzone.com/showthread.php?t=5214)

Garci 08-06-2017 16:17

Transfer Wishlist

Here you can discuss ONLY about the players who have not been linked with Bayern, but YOU WISH Bayern would sign.

Sakujo 08-06-2017 17:06

since it's a new post I'll re-post who are the players that I wish we sign this year (currently, we are not linked with)
-Backup Striker (Timo Werner)
-In case we sell or loan Sanches (Naby Keïta)
- LW - another Keita lol (Keita Baldé Diao) 21 years old and extremely versatile and talented ..

backup Striker check!
Midfield check!
defense check!

all young and if they cost 40Mil today, they will all cost around 70Mil in one or two years.

FernandoBR 08-06-2017 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakujo (Post 511212)
since it's a new post I'll re-post who are the players that I wish we sign this year (currently, we are not linked with)
-Backup Striker (Timo Werner)
-In case we sell or loan Sanches (Naby Keïta)
- LW - another Keita lol (Keita Baldé Diao) 21 years old and extremely versatile and talented ..

backup Striker check!
Midfield check!
defense check!

all young and if they cost 40Mil today, they will all cost around 70Mil in one or two years.

Loved it... Although I wouldn't go for Werner just yet. Let him develop at RB, especially now that they'll play CL football and grab him next year...

In the meantime we can go for an oldie. Huntelaar or Gomez comes to mind

Nils 08-06-2017 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by FernandoBR (Post 511216)
Loved it... Although I wouldn't go for Werner just yet. Let him develop at RB, especially now that they'll play CL football and grab him next year...

In the meantime we can go for an oldie. Huntelaar or Gomez comes to mind

Huntelaar already went vack to Ajax, while Gomez said he wants to stay in Wolfsburg.

FernandoBR 08-06-2017 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nils (Post 511217)
Huntelaar already went vack to Ajax, while Gomez said he wants to stay in Wolfsburg.

Well, fuck ... :/

Modeste then...

Nils 08-06-2017 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by FernandoBR (Post 511218)
Well, fuck ... :/

Modeste then...

Agree

DonAK 08-06-2017 19:22

Keita Balde has a really bad attitude. 6 months as a backup and he's gonna put that dressing room on fire #lol

Very talented and should succeed, but like with other players, his attitude might lead to his downfall.

Muller25 08-06-2017 19:42

I have a weird feeling we dot address LW and only address the midfield.

Grey 09-06-2017 18:15

Zlatan has officially been released by Manchester United :eek:

https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/stat...93779137740801

Cue Argeta's excitement

Bayer 09-06-2017 18:18

Get him as Lewy's back-up

OnlyInsider 09-06-2017 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayer (Post 511349)

Doubt it would be a good idea honestly.. He is a great player, but still not ready to play (guess it will still take a longer time before he is ready), and also he will soon be 36.

Then I would prefer we look for someone else, but offcourse should he come I wouldnt complain :D

Bayer 09-06-2017 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnlyInsider (Post 511350)
Doubt it would be a good idea honestly.. He is a great player, but still not ready to play (guess it will still take a longer time before he is ready), and also he will soon be 36.

Then I would prefer we look for someone else, but offcourse should he come I wouldnt complain :D

Haha I know, I was mostly kidding - the only pro of the whole thing is he would be the closest you can get as a striker like Lewy in terms of playing style.

And he probably would not complain about being benched anymore.

Cons are He'd have high demands and honestly I wouldn't play with his bad luck in UCL. :p

roosoo2 09-06-2017 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayer (Post 511349)

on one hand, it's no brainer, a world class striker even at his age. on the second hand, he's alpha male with huge ego, it's a recipe for disaster. will make too much chaos in the dressing room.

Bayer 09-06-2017 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by roosoo2 (Post 511356)
on one hand, it's no brainer, world class striker even at his age. on the second hand, he's alpha mail with huge ego, it's a recipe for disaster. will make too much chaos in the dressing room.

He basically carried Man Utd's offense on his own. I do not think he's done just yet - and his recent injury should make him more considerate had he a big team's offer on the table and less prone to release stupid comments.

roosoo2 09-06-2017 18:34

there are enormous amounts of young talents coming out of france. we should be looking and scouting for players in the french league.