BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum

BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum (https://www.bayernzone.com/index.php)
-   Bundesliga (https://www.bayernzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bayer 04 Leverkusen 1 - 3 FC Bayern München (https://www.bayernzone.com/showthread.php?t=5361)

mea95 07-01-2018 13:15

Bayer 04 Leverkusen 1 - 3 FC Bayern München
 

Bundesliga 2017/18, Matchday 18
Bayer 04 Leverkusen v FC Bayern München

Stadium: BayArena (Leverkusen)
Kick-off: Friday, 12 January 2018, 20:30h

Countdown to match start

List of broadcasters

kailip 07-01-2018 13:39

Sandro Wagner to score a hattrick

Stansfield 07-01-2018 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by kailip (Post 535092)
Sandro Wagner to score a hattrick

Big, if true

EM1R 07-01-2018 14:47

Ulreich
Kimmich Boateng Suele Alaba
Martinez Vidal
Robben James Coman
Wagner

Fussballgott 07-01-2018 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by EM1R (Post 535098)
Ulreich
Kimmich Boateng Suele Alaba
Martinez Vidal
Robben James Coman
Wagner

Same

EM1R 07-01-2018 15:01

Robben's back, so.. We will se what will happen with James now.

Grey 07-01-2018 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by kailip (Post 535092)
Sandro Wagner to score a hattrick

That'll be (almost) as many goals as he's scored all year combined.

EM1R 07-01-2018 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey (Post 535126)
That'll be (almost) as many goals as he's scored all year combined.

Soo

Grey 07-01-2018 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by EM1R (Post 535129)
Soo

So he's obviously not a quality goalscorer. Also worth noting that Lewa, best striker in the world, has 0 hat-tricks in the league. The idea that Wagner is going to score one against joint-3rd place Leverkusen is fantasy. Might as well bet on Alaba doing the same, it's more likely.

kailip 07-01-2018 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey (Post 535132)
So he's obviously not a quality goalscorer. Also worth noting that Lewa, best striker in the world, has 0 hat-tricks in the league. The idea that Wagner is going to score one against joint-3rd place Leverkusen is fantasy. Might as well bet on Alaba doing the same, it's more likely.

If he does score a hattrick, I want you to say "I was wrong and Sandro Wagner is our best player in over a decade".

micky 07-01-2018 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by kailip (Post 535148)
If he does score a hattrick, I want you to say "I was wrong and Sandro Wagner is our best player in over a decade".

And Grey you also then have to run around your block naked and shout "Sandro Wagner has a bigger dick than me but not as big as Mario Gomez's".

Grey 07-01-2018 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by kailip (Post 535148)
If he does score a hattrick, I want you to say "I was wrong and Sandro Wagner is our best player in over a decade".

I'll tell you what - I'll do this if he scores 3 hattricks :p

Bayer 07-01-2018 19:51

The fact we’re talking about Sandro Wagner so often just proves how special he is.

Grey 07-01-2018 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayer (Post 535169)
The fact we’re talking about Sandro Wagner so often just proves how special he is.

Is this one of those situations where we're using "special" to mean "mentally handicapped?"

Bayer 07-01-2018 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey (Post 535170)
Is this one of those situations where we're using "special" to mean "mentally handicapped?"

#lol

"Differently goalscorer"


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:51.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.