BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum

BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum (https://www.bayernzone.com/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://www.bayernzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   New forum theme added! (https://www.bayernzone.com/showthread.php?t=4774)

Trim 14-05-2016 00:20

New forum theme added!

Hey everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce that we have now added our new BZ Champions theme, requested by many of you, designed by our very own Garci, and implemented by Garci and myself.

You will now see a drop down menu located in the bottom left corner of the forum, through which you can change the themes. Alternatively, you can switch between themes by clicking the Allianz Arena icon, at the top right corner of the forum.

If you have any issues, feedback or suggestions regarding the new theme, please feel free to let us know in this thread.

In other news, Garci has kindly agreed to rejoin the Staff team, and we're glad to have him back on board.

Trim
Administrator
BayernZone.com

kailip 14-05-2016 00:27

Awesome!

Thanks for bothering, Garci and Trim. #ok

It looks great!

Garci 14-05-2016 00:28

Hey lads, so we worked super hard with Trim today to get this rolling and I think we did a pretty good job on it. Try it out! You have to scroll way down to the bottom of the site and then on the left you can select the theme. Hope you enjoy it :)

There's a whole new icon set on the Champions theme. Any suggestions or comments on this are welcome, since after all the most important thing is that the theme is as pleasant as possible. Also make sure to let Trim or me know about any bugs or places where things look odd so that we can iron those kinks out.

diDi7 14-05-2016 00:28

Welcome back to the mod life, Garci!

Thanks for the awesome new theme!

The BayernZone Skype group thanks both Trim and Garci for this great installment.

#beer

Herbalist 14-05-2016 00:36

This theme is an upgrade over the red one in every way. The UI looks much more up to date from the icons to the colors. I prefer a darker theme on every program or web page because it's much easier on the eyes especially when your using your pc at late hours. Thanks a lot Garci for such a great job making this new theme and thanks to Trim for willing to make this happen.

kailip 14-05-2016 00:36

So Garci, I assume you'll have a bit more free time from now on?

Garci 14-05-2016 00:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by kailip (Post 469003)
So Garci, I assume you'll have a bit more free time from now on?

Yup. There's been a ton going on behind the scenes, and it's a lot heavier than I could write on a short post such as this, but basically I went to Germany, came back, worked hard on myself and I'm now in a much happier state of mind. I'm not doing less things than before - working 9 hours, have a girlfriend, play League, etc - but it doesn't feel like I'm doing all of that because I'm doing things I like. And that in turn means I can help out here a lot more because I find myself coming here more often of my own volition. So in a nutshell, yes :) if people want I'll post in members' announcements or something, I guess it couldn't hurt.

diDi7 14-05-2016 00:41

I'm gonna change the theme every other day because I can't decide which one I like best.

It's kinda like when I buy pizza and I always order half an half because it gives me the best of both worlds. :D

kailip 14-05-2016 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garci (Post 469004)
Yup. There's been a ton going on behind the scenes, and it's a lot heavier than I could write on a short post such as this, but basically I went to Germany, came back, worked hard on myself and I'm now in a much happier state of mind. I'm not doing less things than before - working 9 hours, have a girlfriend, play League, etc - but it doesn't feel like I'm doing all of that because I'm doing things I like. And that in turn means I can help out here a lot more because I find myself coming here more often of my own volition. So in a nutshell, yes :) if people want I'll post in members' announcements or something, I guess it couldn't hurt.

Happy to hear, man! Welcome back to the mod team :)

Grey 14-05-2016 01:08

Just wanted to confirm how much hard work Trim and Garci put into this. They've been working at this for hours now. Make sure to let them know how much you appreciate their efforts on your behalf :)

kailip 14-05-2016 01:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey (Post 469012)
Just wanted to confirm how much hard work Trim and Garci put into this. They've been working at this for hours now. Make sure to let them know how much you appreciate their efforts on your behalf :)

We know, we've been stalking their forum activities on the skype group haha (Or diDi was, rather)

We were excited for the new theme

Lord Byron 14-05-2016 02:29

Love the dark theme. Good for my eyes. Thanks! :)

L4nd3r 14-05-2016 05:51

Love it. Thanks. :)

Wavy 14-05-2016 07:18

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/57605058.jpg

We all, at least, ow these two guys a beer.

mea95 14-05-2016 09:44

Thanks Trim & Garci #beer
Great work #ok

and welcome back Garci , you were missed