View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 22:17   #178
OnlyInsider
German engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
1 red card in the only match he played with full effort? That's not something to brag about

I agree he's a complete midfielder who does everything well, that's why he was really one of my favorite players in the world back in Leverkusen. Unfortunately the Vidal today doesn't given 1/2 the effort he gave back when he was in the BuLi the first time. He's fundamentally less willing to try as hard as he used to, at least in the league. If that attitude doesn't change, he's not going to be here for long. But as I said, I want Sanchez here - among many other reasons - to help get the best out of Vidal. We both know what he's capable of, but he's seriously failing to show it at Bayern. So if Sanchez is what it takes to see an A-grade Vidal, then let's bring him!
I agree that he seems better on the NT and also the big CL matches than in the League nearly all the time, but I seriously think Bayer got a good point about it.

The Vidal that played in Juventus from 12-14 was the best midfielder in the world. He was crazy good
BZ Squad member6