View Single Post
Old 16-06-2015, 18:00   #8
mavros
DFB-FCB

I will play the bad guy for one more time....

We chose for one more time a Β class goalkeeper from inside Germany while Zieler, Trapp, Leno, Fahrmann, Sommer etc. are better and available.

I have stated many times that any big team must have 2 top class goalkeepers.

Three years ago before we sign Starke I suggested we should buy, Ter Stegen or Trapp and the most members of this forum had the opinion that all the talented young keepers should be in a team that they would have more playing time and gain experience, and not in Bayern as Neuer's back up.

Then, last year M.A.T.S was transfered to Farca as the 2nd tier goalkeeper behind Claudio Bravo.
And you know what, he played all the CL and the Spanish cup games as a starter, he evolved magnificently and won the treble among other things....

It's obvious that M.A.T.S didn't deserve to be in Bayern's bench, but I guess for Farca's it's ok!

As for Bayern, lets sit back watching how big teams are build, and make all our prayers for Manuel not to get injured before a crucial CL knock out game (like we did while Starke was on the bench), so that we won't get eliminated!

Cheers....
BZ Squad member17