Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Discussions

Old 25-02-2019, 02:39   #1
Blackroze
BZ Member

FC Bayern vs Liverpool

After watching the snooze fest of MU vs Liverpool I kinda changed my mind about our performance and how we must play in the second leg.

First of all, after seeing this game against Manchester, our goalless draw seems a little bit unimpressive now. Granted that we drew away and it has more weight to it than in front of our audience, but as I have been indicating for past 2 months, Liverpool are plain bad. Mane is trying his best, which is not enough. Salah is dirt poor. Only god knows, when Firminho last played good or will he play against us or not. All things considered, as opposing to what I thought before, that we have to go all in on defense in Munich, now I think we should start very cautious and slowly, but raise intensity as minutes pass by and exert our dominance with the aim of winning, dare I say with a very good result.

Bayern has a big problem, which is there is no real test in Bundesliga. We play full half of a season, even considering CL groups, and only after we play against a real test. At this point from what I am/have been seeing from Liverprool, this is not the test we were waiting for. If we go out, we don't deserve to be there, but if we survive, we've gotta prepare better and know the fact that, next opponent will be much tougher.
16/17 Predictions Winner
The above post is liked by:
Jimmy (25-02-2019)
Old 03-03-2019, 18:59   #2
edinburgh1966
BZ Member

Currently watching the Everton - Liverpool match. I am aware the flow and the pace of our game will be different however I am convinced we need to play both Thiago and Javi Martinez. With these two anchoring midfield I feel we can control the pace of the game and can create the chances FC Bayern will require to advance to the Quarter Final of the Champion's League; that is assuming Robert Lewandowski finds a pair of 'boots' that fit him!
Blackroze (03-03-2019), LookAtTheTime (03-03-2019)
Old 03-03-2019, 19:32   #3
Blackroze
BZ Member

VvD + bunch of shitters. Absolutely no will power to win the game. We should use this negative momentum and try to give them a beating. If we faced Liverpool two months ago and lost the tie, I would have said, bad luck in draw. If we lose now, it means we don't deserve to be in the competition.
16/17 Predictions Winner
Wavy (04-03-2019)
Old 03-03-2019, 20:03   #4
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackroze View Post
VvD + bunch of shitters. Absolutely no will power to win the game. We should use this negative momentum and try to give them a beating. If we faced Liverpool two months ago and lost the tie, I would have said, bad luck in draw. If we lose now, it means we don't deserve to be in the competition.
I would absolutely LOVE to give them an Allianz experience like this:

They wouldn't know what hit them if we're playing like that.
BZ Squad member6
Blackroze (03-03-2019), franz (04-03-2019)
Old 03-03-2019, 23:40   #5
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Most certainly the tie has turned now...

There is doubt after our performance at Anfield. Prior to that the atmosphere was we were going to get crushed. Now there is doubt if Liverpool will go through at all.

And they are yet to come to Allianz. They suck away this season. But Munich is another story. On a good night we can provide a hell for them.

But we must not kid ourselves. We must never go out with the intention to run riot. Cuz the minute we open up and go forward like cruzy they will capitalize on that.

The strategy is clear. We have that from the first game. We just have to show a little bit more courage in attack and be less afraid. I hope Coman and Robben will be ready for that game. We are going to need options in attack.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Jimmy (03-03-2019), Stansfield (04-03-2019)
Old 04-03-2019, 15:49   #6
Muller25
BZ Member

For me this will be Kovac's 1st big game he has to have a great gameplan. He went defensive in the 1st leg. But scoring has to happen now at home for the 2nd leg. And we might very well 'have to" score 2 goals at home. He has to find the gameplan that keeps us sound defensively to not concede, yet still attacking enough to score.
BZ Squad member58
Old 06-03-2019, 18:20   #7
EM1R
𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓷 𝓜𝓲𝓪

Firmino is back in Liverpool training, he's expected to start against Burnley on Sunday.
BZ Squad member21