Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Bundesliga

Old 17-03-2019, 20:45   #121
LookAtTheTime
BZ Member

Any highlights?
Old 17-03-2019, 20:47   #122
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

http://hlfc.videostreamlet.net/embed/BqYOeiOltW
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
The above post is liked by:
LookAtTheTime (17-03-2019)
Old 17-03-2019, 20:47   #123
EM1R
𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓷 𝓜𝓲𝓪

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
Any highlights?
Here
BZ Squad member21
Die Roten Mun (17-03-2019), LookAtTheTime (17-03-2019)
Old 17-03-2019, 20:56   #124
LookAtTheTime
BZ Member

lmfao if only we played like this against Liverpool
Old 17-03-2019, 21:01   #125
Blackroze
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
The Danish commentator for tonights match was as well wondering why we didn't try more against Liverpool, said we made it too easy for them. Seems it's not only us fans who don't understand it.

Again losing or going out is not the biggest issue for me, it was how we did it. We should just not have been so cautious and afraid, you don't win anything that way.
Now that I go back and think about it with lesser frustration, I can see that this is not out of this world that Kovac, as a coach who is new to champions league could not handle the situation like an older coach with much more experience. Don't forget that in Germany we also don't have home and away games in DFB Pokal. Not being in home and away situation even for a single time in your entire career, might be devastating as we have seen. I just hope if Kovac stays with us, he learned more than a thing or two and will be better next year.
16/17 Predictions Winner
OnlyInsider (17-03-2019)
Old 17-03-2019, 21:10   #126
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

I do not get the criticism directed towards certain players because they only show up against Bundesliga clubs which is literally nothing but their job.

I, like many other fans, cherish the European UCL nights more than anything else and that's what probably feeds the bond with your club more than anything else, but truth is the league remains the main dish and for your own good you don't want to miss out on that for your diet.

Champions League is the big deal but only one team wins it every year, the team who can claim the most titles is Real Madrid (more of an exception than the average) with 13 titles in 64 years, that makes it 1 title every 4-5 years on average, thus that in that spell of time you better get your appetite fulfilled with the league title.

I also used to criticize everything and everyone and also demand the long overdue revolution and a massive overhaul concerning the CEO, too, but truth is whilst there's one club celebrating there'll be 10 more with the same standards and possibilities like ours stating the very same things as written on these pages.

Claiming success in Germany is fundamental for a club like the stature of Bayern, not as much for the rewards from the league but also for the sponsors, the image of the club, the fact we can brag about having won the competition for multiple years narrow etc.

No matter what I can think of the players or the board and whether I want them here or not, I want FC Bayern to be successful, because yet again no matter what, it ultimately comes down to Bayern.
BZ Squad member3
Ciriaco (17-03-2019), Grey (18-03-2019), L4nd3r (17-03-2019), OnlyInsider (17-03-2019)
Old 17-03-2019, 21:13   #127
rohr
meeehhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
Sorry...but Goretzka is shitt...cant see anything he is great at. Just above average.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

What? Are you smoking bad crack? Goretzka has been probably our third of even second best player this season.
BZ Squad member13
FernandoBR (17-03-2019), franz (17-03-2019), Grey (17-03-2019)
Old 17-03-2019, 22:02   #128
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
Our squad was shit even last season, but we still outplayed Real Madrid but knocked out oursevels with stupid mistakes. And Kovac will always be responsible for that loss, because he decided to defend at Allianz Arena. Against Liverpool. Mind-bowling. I'm not saying that we should knock them out easily, but at least, put a decent performance and show that we're one of the best teams in Europe. Instead of that, we saw an embarrasing 90 minutes.

I'm not taking any credits from him, just saying that his decision to defend 0-0 draw against Liverpool was stupid as fuck.
We are not one of the best teams in Europe....How can you not understand that?? Wake up.

You want to tell me that all that just because Kovac became our coach all of a sudden we went from being one of the best team in Europe to not being one???

We did not outplay Real last year...They WON in Munich!! We went to the semifinals by playing against average opponents and if we are honest to ourselves we did not put spectacular performances.

So please stop living the ilussion that we were among the best teams in the last years. We were not. We lost on regular basis against spanish team while having 3 different coaches. And it was clear that our poor poor squad planning was the biggest issue. Something both Carlo and Jupp were very open about.

But now all of a sudden Kovac is the biggest reason for our CL failure?? Wake up. We were never doing shit in CL this season.

And when I read about getting guys like Pochettino or Ten Hagg who have not won shit in their careers....

I dont say Kovac is the perfecf trainer. He has yet to prove himself. But he should get a fair chance.

Old 17-03-2019, 22:11   #129
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

@ Ciriaco

We did outplay Real Madrid - totally. Only dreadful finishing and defensive brainfarts was the reason we didn’t play in Kiev. There was also a big referee mistake in Madrid with a crystal clear Marcelo handball not given.

With that said, yes I agree that our squad is no longer a top5 one in Europe if you look on paper.
BZ Squad member6
Grey (17-03-2019)
Old 17-03-2019, 22:11   #130
EM1R
𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓷 𝓜𝓲𝓪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
We are not one of the best teams in Europe....How can you not understand that?? Wake up.

You want to tell me that all that just because Kovac became our coach all of a sudden we went from being one of the best team in Europe to not being one???

We did not outplay Real last year...They WON in Munich!! We went to the semifinals by playing against average opponents and if we are honest to ourselves we did not put spectacular performances.

So please stop living the ilussion that we were among the best teams in the last years. We were not. We lost on regular basis against spanish team while having 3 different coaches. And it was clear that our poor poor squad planning was the biggest issue. Something both Carlo and Jupp were very open about.

But now all of a sudden Kovac is the biggest reason for our CL failure?? Wake up. We were never doing shit in CL this season.

And when I read about getting guys like Pochettino or Ten Hagg who have not won shit in their careers....

I dont say Kovac is the perfecf trainer. He has yet to prove himself. But he should get a fair chance.

WTF you are on, i said that i blame him for his defensive approach against Liverpool, at our home. And we did outplay Real Madrid in both legs last year, our mistakes cost us a final. I think it's easy to say that.
BZ Squad member21