Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players

Old 20-03-2019, 16:05   #3766
mea95
Mea San Mea

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
I didn't understand you there, though. But yes, since all 4 wingers from our squad are likely to be injured then formation with 2 strikers would be nice
or when the opponent park the bus

and not to forget that a striker like Werner could've been ideal against Liverpool in Anfield
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
Old 20-03-2019, 16:09   #3767
EM1R
𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓷 𝓜𝓲𝓪

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
or when the opponent park the bus

and not to forget that a striker like Werner could've been ideal against Liverpool in Anfield
Yeah, Madrid away last year comes to mind. Instead of someone who is able to do something against opponent's defense, Jupp had to sub in Wagner lol
BZ Squad member21
Old 20-03-2019, 17:46   #3768
Blackroze
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
Jovic would be perfect in that role. Great form, young and probably wouldn't bitch around when not playing from the start, but as soon as he gets his chance he'll show that he's able to replace Lewandowski. Instead of that, we're getting Timo Werner. I wonder what would be if only Jovic was German..
I don't thin Jovic would chose us over Barca. He doesn't know German or English, so it doesn't matter if he stays here or go to spain language-wise. I'm pretty sure Barca had more appreal than us pretty much through the history excluding German players. He gets to replace Suarez in imidiate future in Barca, but here in Bayern he gotta wait for Lewa to retire at 37 and cannot play because the fucker loses rythem. There is not a single scenario I can think of, that convinces Jovic to come to us, unless he has been die hard Bayern fan since he was kid. If you think Kovac can do anything, don't forget somebody has to do something for Kovac to stay here.
16/17 Predictions Winner
Old 20-03-2019, 17:50   #3769
EM1R
𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓷 𝓜𝓲𝓪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackroze View Post
I don't thin Jovic would chose us over Barca. He doesn't know German or English, so it doesn't matter if he stays here or go to spain language-wise. I'm pretty sure Barca had more appreal than us pretty much through the history excluding German players. He gets to replace Suarez in imidiate future in Barca, but here in Bayern he gotta wait for Lewa to retire at 37 and cannot play because the fucker loses rythem. There is not a single scenario I can think of, that convinces Jovic to come to us, unless he has been die hard Bayern fan since he was kid. If you think Kovac can do anything, don't forget somebody has to do something for Kovac to stay here.
Neither do i. Actually, i think he's going to Barcelona. But if we show interest, i think there's a chance we can get him..
BZ Squad member21
Old 20-03-2019, 18:49   #3770
Fritz
BZ Member

Piatek competing with Lewandowski? Absurd. Not even close. I watched the guy in Milan for the last few couple of games...he is so much relying on passes, 100%. Not very fast. Not a dribbler. No a single assist yet. Lesser version of Lewandowski.
For now, he's still got a status of a rabbit pulled out from hat. If Lewandowski were to sit, you only chance is with someone of Kane, Dybala caliber. If he needs competition/back up bring at least Higuain or/and Benzema. Keep digging... IMHO, the Werner option is the best option but the attacking system would have to be changed.
Lewandowski never did well with conjuction of another striker on the pitch like 4:4:2. For him to play alongside another striker is a nuisance. Always been. He needs to be fed endless passes - also those difficult and seemingly hopeless - and will convert quite many of them but as soon as they stop coming (LIVERPOOL game) he is useless. OR chokes..That's why you gotto give him the passes. Keep passing and he'll be good for years to come.
Another thing to consider is his game availability. Kane, Dybala and many others are fragile material... or so it seems - you buy them and then they are out for 5 months a pop. Lewandowski does not get injured easily. Almost never. You may wanna bring three Jovicis so that he can have a stable competition. Even if he is sold you'll still need that many. Werner is so brittle too.

Can't you poeple see....?
Lewandowski is the smallest of all Bayern problems.

Last edited by Fritz; 20-03-2019 at 19:22.
The above post is liked by:
Schweinfurt (20-03-2019)
Old 20-03-2019, 19:15   #3771
Fritz
BZ Member

BTW. Lewy's good performance is quite overdue in his National Team. Tomorrow, he plays against his friend Alaba. Austria seems to have quite a squad to reckon with these days. These Euro qualifiers are adding a ton more of strain to these guys.

Last edited by Fritz; 20-03-2019 at 19:17.