Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2019, 13:17   #391
Die Roten Mun
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky View Post
The 50+1 rule is definitely not the reason Bayern haven't reached the CL final since 2013.
Not the only reason, but one of the biggest... If not the biggest... Considering that we only got there due to serious competition.... Imagine all of those players have stayed in BL
BZ Squad member99
Old 14-03-2019, 13:18   #392
Blackroze
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweinfurt View Post
Bayern have lot of money sitting in the bank, Uli just didn't want to spend and you can't blame 50+1 for it.
Exactly, not only sponsors and shit, we just made nearly 60-70 million net income due to transfers out last summer. With 70 millions you could take a BL team from midtable to CL spot contenders. Yet we still have Ribery starting in highest level for 70 minutes, just to let Mr. one trick pony come in and do exactly nothing for the rest of the game.
16/17 Predictions Winner
Old 14-03-2019, 13:45   #393
Schweinfurt
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackroze View Post
Exactly, not only sponsors and shit, we just made nearly 60-70 million net income due to transfers out last summer. With 70 millions you could take a BL team from midtable to CL spot contenders. Yet we still have Ribery starting in highest level for 70 minutes, just to let Mr. one trick pony come in and do exactly nothing for the rest of the game.
Germans are conservative and cautious capitalists who hate debt, sometimes they lack the ambitious visions of their Anglo-Saxon counterparts.

I wonder if Bayern have to pay some sort of dividends to the three corporate shareholders and if they do, how much each season. Otherwise, what is the corporate shareholders' return of investment?
The above post is liked by:
OnlyInsider (14-03-2019)
Old 14-03-2019, 14:06   #394
Blackroze
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweinfurt View Post
Germans are conservative and cautious capitalists who hate debt, sometimes they lack the ambitious visions of their Anglo-Saxon counterparts.

I wonder if Bayern have to pay some sort of dividends to the three corporate shareholders and if they do, how much each season. Otherwise, what is the corporate shareholders' return of investment?
That should not be the case. It is super stupid. Bayern, although an AG, is not a traditional company. Bayern is not there to make investors gains. It is a entertainment/advertisement club. What those companies get from having shares at Bayern is a huge marketing in the whole world. I'm pretty sure those companies are behind the fact that in past years we go to US, cause they see more potential there than Italian Alps. If they want money and profit, they can invest in a real company. That's my view.
16/17 Predictions Winner
Old 14-03-2019, 14:11   #395
Fritz
BZ Member

Perhaps the expectations should be toned too. Going as far back as 70s. German clubs were never absolute favorites to win CL or whatever it was called back then. Sure they did win some but it was never a sure thing to bet money on.
Old 14-03-2019, 14:23   #396
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact

Think I'm going to stay clear from social media for a while, premier league fans talking shit about Bayern are driving me crazy.

Only we're allowed to say we're overrated and from a shit league!
BZ Squad member25
MihailT (14-03-2019), Morlock (14-03-2019)
Old 14-03-2019, 14:47   #397
Schweinfurt
BZ Member

Quote:
That should not be the case. It is super stupid. Bayern, although an AG, is not a traditional company. Bayern is not there to make investors gains. It is a entertainment/advertisement club. What those companies get from having shares at Bayern is a huge marketing in the whole world. I'm pretty sure those companies are behind the fact that in past years we go to US, cause they see more potential there than Italian Alps. If they want money and profit, they can invest in a real company. That's my view.
Bayern received a total of €277M from the three corporate shareholders for a total of 25% of their shares over the years. In addition these three companies pay Bayern an additional amount of money each season to be listed as main partners along with Deutsche Telekom, I believe. Since Bayern are not a publicly traded company whose investors benefit from buying low and selling high, I think the only way the corporate shareholders make money is to receive dividends from Bayern. If they simply wanted brand exposure they didn't need to buy Bayern's shares up front, they could have just paid Bayern like Deutsche Telekom does and yes they do.
Old 14-03-2019, 14:48   #398
bayern_fan
BZ Member

this shit was the cherry on the top for every wrong move our FO were doing for 3,4 seasons now. Instead of slowly investing and replacing old players we did nothing not only we did nothing but we gained 70-80 mil from selling players and instead atleast investing that money we did NOTHING. And of top of that we are hearing Uli saying TWICE that he is ready to risk a season for Robbery, that like a big FUCK YOU to every bayern fan and every other football player at Bayern.

NOW we fucked up big time and we will have to invest heavily just so that we can keep up with the EPL teams, barcelona,real and juve without guarantees.

The weak BL doesnt help at all when the worst bayern in some time is still heavy favourite to win the title you see how that probably hurts bayern in the long run. Teams like Liverpool,Real and co are used to playing top games, while our players cannnot improve because most of the time we can win games just by showing up.
This is a part reason why players like Alaba,Lewy and co are somehow stagnating that and not having competition in the squad.

All in all most of us saw this coming and now we are fucked up. 200 + mil and no guarantees that we are going to be better or even as good as the best teams knowing that they invest every year
Old 14-03-2019, 16:03   #399
micky
A good Christian

Of course Bayern pay dividends, otherwise none of the companies would've invested in Bayern. That's finance 101.
BZ Squad member22
Grey (14-03-2019)
Old 14-03-2019, 16:35   #400
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

No thanks. Keep 50+1.
BZ Squad member27
Old 14-03-2019, 17:12   #401
Eddy Summers
I Feel Vigorous

Quote:
You know what, if we went ahead and played defensively like we did in the first leg and made sure we are not conceding, I would have zero problems with that. Because there is a clear plan and an identity, which is we don't want to concede. Just like Simeone's philosophy. As it turns out, we didn't defend nor did attack. That is super frustrating and the reason I want Kovac out. We didn't lose yesterday's game due to small tactical discrepancy between the two teams, rather we couldn't set our macro tactics right. We had no clue when to defend and when to attack and what happened was, we did none of them. That is totally on Kovac, since it cannot be that all the players suddenly lose sense of what they should do.
The turtle slow transition from defence to attack and vice versa was just painful to watch. Simeone's balls would shrink to peas if atletico countered liked that.
Blackroze (14-03-2019)
Old 14-03-2019, 17:16   #402
ASZ
BZ Member

Just wanted to say something for the people here that blame it on the players and not the coach.

Yesterday's game was one big reason why back in the beginning of the season we said that kovac is too young to coach a team like Bayern. And people started to defend him, and started to find excuses, that we should give him some time and he's still putting his magic touch and whatsoever.

Anyways kovac got his chance and not going to lie for certain games i though he's the one will get us back to our glory days. Then the next match i get shocked that the team lost it's passion and charisma that the team showed last match. Moving on everyone thought it's fine we don't care about the bundesliga or the German cup as long we will win the UCL. And I was one of them.

Winter break came Bayern got some players on his side Davis and some players for the summer And things were looking fine. Competition started to get intense and we are catching up with Dortmund and were wining every single game and the draw put us against Liverpool and everyone was excited about the game. People started to guess what will happen. Some said That Bayern will win the game since Van Diek will not play and their defence will be shit. Others said that Bayern will lose due to non-satisfying performance and whatsoever.

Kovac team had one issue from the beginning of the season, which is our defence can be easily broken. That being said, we had another major issue and that shows why kovac is not the type to coach a team like Bayern. Simply the issue is that the team playing style remember me alot of ateltico Madrid style which is a defensive team, which we did not get used Bayern to play like that. Kovac as a coach knows the team more than us, we are strong on attack and weak on defense, that was clear for everyone. An obvious plan, that we should attack Liverpool and put pressure on them not saying we should leave plenty of spaces at the back, but at least try to use our strength against them.

First match against Liverpool not going to lie Bayern played a decent game and showed some hope. Things went tie between the teams.

Second game Bayern had one advantage, only one, that it's in the allianze arena. we had some weaknesses as well since Kimmich wasn't going to play and coman got injured. While, Liverpool advantage that if they scored any goal game over for us.

Anyways I personally thought this is our game and we will crash them since Bayern is showing outstanding performance in the bundesliga.

We all were hyped and the game started and then for the first 30mins Neuer is playing as Thiago and the team is afraid to attack and Liverpool is having fun in the allianze. For a second I though I'm watching Liverpool vs one of the bundesliga teams (Even a bundesliga team will show some serious reaction) we conceded a goal and then kovac realised we are Losing the game so he pushed his team forward and Bayern got some momentum and we scored and we had our hope back.

Second half came, Bayern came to the field and played the next 45mins, thinking he is the wining team and Liverpool is the one out. Useless second half showed nothing from Bayern except conceding the second and third goal. And no fucking reaction from kovac, and some fans are throwing the loss at the players still.

No it's not the players fault that we have a coach is acting like pussies in the big games and is afraid to put a pressure on the opponent team. It's not the players fault that we have a coach that we reached the end of the season and still doesn't know that if we played defensively we will get rekt.

I know that we have an issue with the board and the signings. But were facing this issue since jupp left the team in 2013. However, what we witnessed yesterday had nothing to do with the quality of the players. We had no determination to win and this all lay on the coach in my opinion.
Old 14-03-2019, 17:21   #403
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

Did they even arrive? I'm in doubt.

BZ Squad member6
Old 14-03-2019, 18:27   #404
Eddy Summers
I Feel Vigorous

https://www.theguardian.com/football...e-german-press

"The Bayern CEO, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, finished things off by telling German TV that it would be great to have Klopp as Bayern coach, making a bad night for Kovac considerably worse."
Old 15-03-2019, 08:01   #405
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

BZ Squad member6
Closed Thread