Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Discussions

View Poll Results: IF N.Kovač is sacked, who should Bayern hire?
LVG 3 12.00%
A.Wenger 6 24.00%
Z.Zidan 11 44.00%
A.Conte 2 8.00%
L.Blanc 0 0%
Other (please Specify) 3 12.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-03-2019, 17:34   #76
St3ph3n
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackroze View Post
I don't think that's gonna happen. We all remember how devastating CL exit was last year. Even under a better coach like Jupp, we managed to throw DFB Pokal to a coach we all want his head and managed to lose 4-1 or something to Stuttgart of all teams. Devastation and division between Kovac and players will lead to unrest in the squad and we will start to crumble in domestic league at least for a period of 2-3 weeks, which might be long enough for Dortmund to gain some ground on us. For DFB, at least, we have an easy opponent so we might get better as time passes.
Jupp owed nobody something, and didn't lead the team with any pressure.
I think he loved to to the double last year without any doubt, but I feel the 2013 Jupp would have managed that going berserk on it.

It's simple Niko should be thanked for his time being and Bayern as a team should not feel guilty or bad for it.
Old 14-03-2019, 17:54   #77
Muller25
BZ Member

Since Uli has came out and said this year wasn't about winning... it gave Kovac a pass unfortunately.
BZ Squad member58
The above post is liked by:
Grey (16-03-2019), OnlyInsider (14-03-2019)
Old 14-03-2019, 18:37   #78
St3ph3n
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
Since Uli has came out and said this year wasn't about winning... it gave Kovac a pass unfortunately.
A Hall pass?
Old 14-03-2019, 20:41   #79
Effenbergfan
Der Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argeta View Post
He should stay until summer, then go all-in for Ten Hag who already has a history at Bayern as a coach. If not Ten Hag, then Pochettino.
If you tell an Ajax fan that you want Ten Hag as a Bayern coach, he will keep laughing for days.
BZ Squad member2
Old 14-03-2019, 20:54   #80
bayern_fan
BZ Member

this team doesnt have a future with Kovac in charge. The guy is clueless setting up a system. He relies on defending and individual quality. We cannot even field a single younger player without having a huge drop in quality because how bad this team is set up. He fucking played everyone including Thiago vs 4th league team and Thiago was injured in that game.

Just imagine having someone like Klopp setting up his style his system where every players looks far better, he will not be afraid to play younger guys they will integrate much better.

Seriously if i was Odoi i would think twice coming to Bayern under Kovac, one two bad results and he will play his most proven players being afraid of dropping points.

The point is we need a coach who knows what he is doing who will implement his system a working system not this shit we are seeing right now. This shit is for a mid table club without much quality in their team.
Old 14-03-2019, 20:58   #81
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effenbergfan View Post
If you tell an Ajax fan that you want Ten Hag as a Bayern coach, he will keep laughing for days.
Ajax fans only know how to fucking cry. When De Boer left (he won 4 titles) they were happy too.

A change is needed, and Ten Hag may be the best available option.
BZ Squad member27
Old 15-03-2019, 07:20   #82
Lord Byron
BZ Member

I dont know if Zidane will work for any club except RM.

I dont think any of the other coaches mentioned here will do a job better than Kovac. It is in Bayern's interest to stick with Kovac for a good time and build a proper team with a long term view.
BZ Squad member12
Old 15-03-2019, 11:00   #83
mea95
Mea San Mea

We should forget about Zidane ... He will never come with Uli Hoeness in charge

We should first think about our playing style for the years to come and see the available options (Mourinho, Wenger, Ten Hag, Pochettino, Conte ... ?)

I can't really find the perfect coach from this list
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
Old 15-03-2019, 12:09   #84
Blackroze
BZ Member

I listened to whole press conference and I really feel bad for him. He said we had the same plan as Gladbach and Wolfsburg and on the day opponent was better than us. He mentioned the fact that we either have to spend like big boys do it or we should go after younger player, who we have to pay more than you'd expect. He mentioned Klopp has spent 500 million Euroes during his tenure and its quality shows on the pitch. All in all he very subtly said that we had inferior squad and we did our best, but our best was not good enough. He also talked about the reasons, why we couldn't mount an attack and I found them pretty accurate. I highly recommend to watch it if you understand German or at least follow twitter accounts in English.

I think we are really bad as I've stated 100 times before. Even Heynckess couldn't make this team work, as there is huge discrepancy between us and top dogs. We went to semifinals last year, cause we had Besiktas and Sevilla. We won the league cause Dortmund were shittier than even this year. Heynckess is for me the holy grail, if he cannot do it nobody can. We really have to think things through and go for 350 million sprnding spree if necessary. We had just 1 real signing in previous years and it was Tolisso, who was non-existent due to injury. So if you look objectively, not only we didn't sign a single player, but we our squad 3 years older and 3 years worse.

300-350 million is not out of this world, since there hasn't been any transfer in 2-3 years so there should be some cash accumulated. We had net 70-80 million income last year and we can make some bucks here and there by tossing Lewa, Boateng Hummels and not signing James would open an extra 40 million, which was reserved before. It should be an aggressive transfer summer and we better start it right about now than later.
16/17 Predictions Winner
The above post is liked by:
Sakujo (15-03-2019)
Old 15-03-2019, 13:39   #85
schweini
Viva Viva FCB

Pochettino should be our coach
Old 16-03-2019, 00:11   #86
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
That’s exactly right. While this forum is arguing over whether the player or the coach is more at fault, Drooly Hoeness says “neither were at fault” because he sees nothing arong with this result. Goes to show what old age and wealth can do to your brain.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Old 16-03-2019, 18:47   #87
FernandoBR
BZ Member

You know what ? Go ahead and pull Xabi Alonso out of Madrid's youth.

Knows the club, knows the language (well, a bit anyway), knows some of the players and knows the level of expectations and pressure that comes with the job.

He was one of the most intelligent players that ever played the game and I have no doubt he will be one hell of a coach. So why can't he be our "Zidane" ?
BZ Squad member1
Old 16-03-2019, 18:49   #88
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post

Knows the club, knows the language (well, a bit anyway), knows some of the players and knows the level of expectations and pressure that comes with the job.

He was one of the most intelligent players that ever played the game and I have no doubt he will be one hell of a coach. So why can't he be our "Zidane" ?
Not bad but he doesn’t have the licence yet
BZ Squad member3
Old 16-03-2019, 18:50   #89
St3ph3n
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post

Cause we are probably rank 3 in his pick order..
Liverpool, real . In other words I think hes going to be patient and hold out .
Old 16-03-2019, 18:52   #90
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
Not bad but he doesn’t have the licence yet
Really ? I read somewhere that he completed UEFA's training course alongside Raul and some other players of his generation
BZ Squad member1