Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players

Old 14-03-2019, 23:12   #3691
dips82
BZ Member

Jovic and Werner in...Lewa out!!
The above post is liked by:
Eddy Summers (14-03-2019), FernandoBR (15-03-2019)
Old 14-03-2019, 23:19   #3692
Eddy Summers
I Feel Vigorous

Quote:
Originally Posted by dips82 View Post
Jovic and Werner in...Lewa out!!
I'm not as convinced that he needs to leave, but if we are going to get rid of him, now is the time when we can still get good value
Old 14-03-2019, 23:38   #3693
Bayernobi
The Munchener

Lewa disappointed us with that Gnabrys cross...but I can forgive him...he has paid his dues.and still doing so. he needs more service.and support.

My demand is we sack Brazzo immediately and get a serious and efficient sporting director
Old 14-03-2019, 23:40   #3694
Eddy Summers
I Feel Vigorous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy Summers View Post
I'm not as convinced that he needs to leave, but if we are going to get rid of him, now is the time when we can still get good value
To build on that, if we want to get away from the more poacher/loner style, werner could fit well into an interchanging front 3 with two other wingers, like liverpool, but i dont see that being a kovac thing
Old 15-03-2019, 00:01   #3695
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohr View Post
I think everybody agrees that Lewandowski is a great player, he might be wasteful at times, but he’s a world class player. But I think what we are finding out out, is that his poacher style of play doesn’t fit our style anymore. I’m starting to think we need a fast paced striker instead, someone that can carry the balm forward. Someone like Aguero would make a huge difference in Lewandowski’s place.
If you watch our offense, speed is not a part of it. He's pretty fast for a man of his build, but we don't use it. How many times this season did Lewy get the ball running with space?
BZ Squad member27
Old 15-03-2019, 00:23   #3696
rohr
meeehhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
If you watch our offense, speed is not a part of it. He's pretty fast for a man of his build, but we don't use it. How many times this season did Lewy get the ball running with space?

It’s not just about pace, it’s about being effective outside the area, creating chances alone, using skill to create chances, etc...

Lewa has become more and more a traditional striker, which clearly doesn’t fit our tactics anymore. Every year is the same thing, we crash out of the CL and we beat Lewa to the ground. The truth is, we need someone different upfront who brings more than poaching skills.
BZ Squad member13
Old 15-03-2019, 00:44   #3697
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
Fun fact, I have a feeling speed should be part and probably the most prominent of it of Kovac's system or the idea he has in his mind but doesn't know how to implement.
BZ Squad member3
Old 15-03-2019, 01:00   #3698
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohr View Post
It’s not just about pace, it’s about being effective outside the area, creating chances alone, using skill to create chances, etc...

Lewa has become more and more a traditional striker, which clearly doesn’t fit our tactics anymore. Every year is the same thing, we crash out of the CL and we beat Lewa to the ground. The truth is, we need someone different upfront who brings more than poaching skills.
The guy has 9 assists, he can create, when he's allowed to, he needs someone to create chances to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
Fun fact, I have a feeling speed should be part and probably the most prominent of it of Kovac's system or the idea he has in his mind but doesn't know how to implement.
I too think so, sometimes you catch glimpses of fast play, but usually the team takes things too slow and just lets the other team organize themselves. The only time we caught Liverpool with their pants down they paid the price, should've done it more often, but he's a bad manager.
BZ Squad member27
Old 15-03-2019, 01:42   #3699
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Old 15-03-2019, 01:49   #3700
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
Yah, let's keep him around... Best striker in the world baby. Her truck against Mainz coming soon.

On a serious note, enough is enough. Fuck off already you arrogant fraud piece of shit. Really good at pointing fingers, but when it comes to performing, only against Freiburg-esque opposition
BZ Squad member1
Fritz (15-03-2019)
Old 15-03-2019, 02:51   #3701
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
I will be honest, i don't see how Lewy is wrong here. If your tactic relies on feeding the lone target that sits in the area by crossing the ball in wing plays, but the opponent knows this and acts accordingly by surrounding the lone target with 3 or 4 defenders and crowd the area and you as manager don't adapt or try something else, i don't know where else the blame can lie but on the manager.

I mean, what else should've Lewy done when he's ordered to sit forward waiting for crosses. It's not like he missed multiple chances. The crappy performance from our players are mostly due to tactical ineptitude of Kovac.

Last edited by L4nd3r; 15-03-2019 at 02:54.
BZ Squad member27
Bayernobi (17-03-2019), Fritz (15-03-2019), HuntMan (15-03-2019), MihailT (15-03-2019), Sakujo (15-03-2019), Thirteen (15-03-2019)
Old 15-03-2019, 09:07   #3702
MihailT
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
Yah, let's keep him around... Best striker in the world baby. Her truck against Mainz coming soon.

On a serious note, enough is enough. Fuck off already you arrogant fraud piece of shit. Really good at pointing fingers, but when it comes to performing, only against Freiburg-esque opposition
Maaan... I usually find your posts entertaining due to all the irrational thrashing of anyone and anything.

However, calling one of the most successful coaches in the Champions League and one of the best strikers in the world currently "frauds" (and God knows whoever else falls under that category for you), has led me to wonder whether you're not actually Mark Zukerberg, Bill Gates, or perhaps George Washington himself.

Clearly, your life must be defined by 100% success all the time, as you have no tolerance for mistakes and failure without exploding into a rant of immature name calling.

P.S. Was there ever an instance where Lewandowski flat out said "I'm the best striker in the world"? And for that matter, has any Bayern fan ever claimed him to be the best in the world?

Pitting our failure against Liverpool on our single striker, when everything from our board's strategy down to our couch's tactics is pretty much shit (and this is excluding how many of our players were godawful on the night), seems to be narrow-minded at best.
Fritz (15-03-2019), L4nd3r (15-03-2019)
Old 15-03-2019, 10:36   #3703
mea95
Mea San Mea

We can keep Lewa but we need another type of striker in the squad

All the problems will be solved
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
MihailT (15-03-2019)
Old 15-03-2019, 11:10   #3704
Blackroze
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
We can keep Lewa but we need another type of striker in the squad

All the problems will be solved
In an Ideal world, such a thing would be perfect. You know I'm really jealous of City, who have at least two top players for each position and they all sit out games like a puppy and nobody says anything about playing time. Our team is toxic. With a few exceptions, you cannot make a starting eleven player sit on bench. Lewandowski recently said there is no need for my backup, because I feel if I don't play every game, I'll lose my rhythm. If you put that guy on bench even at 75 minutes into the game, he is gonna go and call out the manager, because he cannot wrap some stats against shitty BL team to compensate for lack of CL performance.
Nope. I think the era of toxicity and family Bayern is done. We need professional players, who sit on the bench like other normal players do. Messi sits on bench easier than our divas and he is best player of all times. No more Lewa, Robbery and shit like that. It is time for Martinez' and Goretzkas and Müllers of the world, who sit on bench and bring their A game, even if they haven't played for 4-5 straight games.
16/17 Predictions Winner
DanaSchofield (15-03-2019), Grey (15-03-2019), mea95 (15-03-2019), OnlyInsider (15-03-2019), Sakujo (15-03-2019)
Old 15-03-2019, 11:16   #3705
mea95
Mea San Mea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackroze View Post
I think the era of toxicity and family Bayern is done. We need professional players, who sit on the bench like other normal players do. Messi sits on bench easier than our divas and he is best player of all times.
That's sadly the truth

Even players like Boateng & Rafinha complain about playing time, and a player like James who is on loan

Don Jupp also said there are divas in the squad
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
Blackroze (15-03-2019)