Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > German Football

Old 18-01-2018, 17:46   #5431
schweini
Viva Viva FCB

It will be sad if Arsenal get Obama-young. We need such talent to stay in Bundesliga to make it a competitive league.
Arsenal can certainly snatch him, but can the same be said if Dortmund wanted Sanchez?
Old 18-01-2018, 18:01   #5432
EM1R
NUR DER FCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by schweini View Post
It will be sad if Arsenal get Obama-young. We need such talent to stay in Bundesliga to make it a competitive league.
Arsenal can certainly snatch him, but can the same be said if Dortmund wanted Sanchez?
He could play for European top clubs instead of showing "love" to Dortmund, now he's going to Arsenal. LOL
Old Yesterday, 23:56   #5433
Ciriaco
BZ Member

With the departure of Aubameyang to Arsenal the BuLi is losing the last top-star player that is not playing for Bayern.

For me thats more than alarming as i cant remember when was the last time the league was so poor in regard to top quality players. I mean i am watching yesterday our game against Werder and i cant recognize the club. Their bigest star are fucking Gebresselasie and Junuzovic. And that was a club which had players like Klose, Ozil, Diego etc. And thats the case almost with all other BuLi clubs besides Bayern.

Other clubs just cant keep their players because of the inflated market. Before if you had a top talent you knew he would stay for few years for sure. Now with the curent market one good season and they are of somwhere. The league is slowly becoming a feeder league for England. That can be devastating in the long term.

All in all i am realy dissapointed with the way the things are going in BuLi. Besides Bayern i think the league should adapt to the new conditions ASAP if we want to mantain our relevance.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Old Today, 01:07   #5434
PCapitalist
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
With the departure of Aubameyang to Arsenal the BuLi is losing the last top-star player that is not playing for Bayern.

For me thats more than alarming as i cant remember when was the last time the league was so poor in regard to top quality players. I mean i am watching yesterday our game against Werder and i cant recognize the club. Their bigest star are fucking Gebresselasie and Junuzovic. And that was a club which had players like Klose, Ozil, Diego etc. And thats the case almost with all other BuLi clubs besides Bayern.

Other clubs just cant keep their players because of the inflated market. Before if you had a top talent you knew he would stay for few years for sure. Now with the curent market one good season and they are of somwhere. The league is slowly becoming a feeder league for England. That can be devastating in the long term.

All in all i am realy dissapointed with the way the things are going in BuLi. Besides Bayern i think the league should adapt to the new conditions ASAP if we want to mantain our relevance.

The league is not slowly turning into a feeder league. It's is EFFING RAPIDLY doing so. In fact, it already has. Yes, the league has to adapt... Soon.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Old Today, 02:24   #5435
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post

Reus still plays for Dortmund. Also, fuck players like Dembele and Auba.
BZ Squad member27