Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Bundesliga

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2019, 16:43   #136
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
2-3 years ago I would've welcomed Allegri with open arms, but today not really. And that's not because he's not a quality coach as he certainly is, but Italian coaches seems to not work out here.

Maybe third time is the lucky time?

Trap wasn't as shit as CA though
BZ Squad member1
Old 20-10-2019, 17:59   #137
OnlyInsider
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
Trap wasn't as shit as CA though
Equally bad, I don't think there's any doubt about that.
BZ Squad member6
Old 21-10-2019, 04:08   #138
PatrikoBayern
The Munchener

I still feel Alaba should have attacked the man Khedira passed the ball to. This is dying moments. U shouldn’t allow any slack at the back. The ball was floated long to the guy unmanned at Alabas position. Always out of position David Alaba. There was enough time to run to the man to receive the long ball. Alaba hesitated choosing to block the receivers ball passing route. The pass was airlifted over him. This is wrong. That’s why you aim to hinder control in the first instance. He ought to attack that guy as he was receiving the ball and if possible take a card. Stop him from receiving the ball properly, controlling and passing at such vital moment. It may seem I’m taking it out on Alaba. But I believe he didn’t do the best he shod do on that position. A Kimmich or Lucas will go to receive that ball with the guy. No matter how minute. It would have disturbed his possession and passing accuracy. I really want Alaba out of the first team. He isn’t good enough any longer for this team.

Last edited by PatrikoBayern; 21-10-2019 at 04:11.
The above post is liked by:
mavros (21-10-2019)
Old 21-10-2019, 09:11   #139
mea95
Mea San Mea

BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
Old 21-10-2019, 09:23   #140
Lahmforrb
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
He looks he's ready to rip one's head off. Hopefully Kovac's.

Kovac raus!
mavros (21-10-2019)
Old 21-10-2019, 16:43   #141
PatrikoBayern
The Munchener

Muller was a great disappointment in that match. I’m embarrassed that he had this output to give us. 2 match winning positionings

Gnabry would have made it 4-1. With those 2 chances.
Honestly Muller is the King pin of our failure in this match.
He has done something that will further impact his overall inclusion in the team.

Kovac seems not to be truly able to handle a Team with the magnitude of Bayern Munich’s caliber. He has to prove to us he can. It’s 2nd season and really , really poor Bundesliga showing so far. I’m not comfortable any longer with Kovac in respect to the very high expectations expected as output from his club in all competitions. I’m really uncomfortable now about Kovac. Him and Hassan Salihamdzic with Uli should be cut off to step this club further up.
mavros (22-10-2019)
Old 21-10-2019, 17:00   #142
mavros
DFB-FCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
I still feel Alaba should have attacked the man Khedira passed the ball to. This is dying moments. U shouldn’t allow any slack at the back. The ball was floated long to the guy unmanned at Alabas position. Always out of position David Alaba. There was enough time to run to the man to receive the long ball. Alaba hesitated choosing to block the receivers ball passing route. The pass was airlifted over him. This is wrong. That’s why you aim to hinder control in the first instance. He ought to attack that guy as he was receiving the ball and if possible take a card. Stop him from receiving the ball properly, controlling and passing at such vital moment. It may seem I’m taking it out on Alaba. But I believe he didn’t do the best he shod do on that position. A Kimmich or Lucas will go to receive that ball with the guy. No matter how minute. It would have disturbed his possession and passing accuracy. I really want Alaba out of the first team. He isn’t good enough any longer for this team.
Agreed, though it's not Alaba's fault if half a dozen coaches can't see he can't defend right.
We never bought a decent left back to claim this position till now and I remind you that we spent a whole season with Rafinha as the only back up for both flanks.
Not to say 2 seasons!
BZ Squad member17
Old 21-10-2019, 21:44   #143
OnlyInsider
BZ Member

Edit

Last edited by OnlyInsider; 22-10-2019 at 05:56.
BZ Squad member6
Closed Thread