Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > International Competitions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 22-07-2019, 15:53   #1
EM1R
BZ Member
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,748
Likes: 1659
International Champions Cup - 2019




Who said pre-season friendlies are soft and irrelevant?


Last edited by EM1R; 22-07-2019 at 15:56.
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 16:29   #2
Bayer
Wodan Heerst
 
Bayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Naples, Italy
Posts: 4,524
Likes: 1669
The most brilliant thing is that in Singapore amongst refs they're still using credit cards instead of coins to decide who gets to choose which half of the pitch to start from.
BZ Squad member3
Bayer is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 17:16   #3
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,711
Likes: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
The most brilliant thing is that in Singapore amongst refs they're still using credit cards instead of coins to decide who gets to choose which half of the pitch to start from.
I'm fairly sure that's against the football rules. There was a referee in England that got banned because of it.

Or have i missed a joke?
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 16:11   #4
Bayer
Wodan Heerst
 
Bayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Naples, Italy
Posts: 4,524
Likes: 1669
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
I'm fairly sure that's against the football rules. There was a referee in England that got banned because of it.

Or have i missed a joke?


This is from last year but I've seen it being done prior to Juve v Tottenham, too, lol

In other words, De Ligt just scored his first goal with Juve today

BZ Squad member3
Bayer is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 17:28   #5
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,711
Likes: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post


This is from last year but I've seen it being done prior to Juve v Tottenham, too, lol

In other words, De Ligt just scored his first goal with Juve today

I meant in official games, friendlies (unless FIFA sanctioned) don't matter.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 09:56   #6
Die Roten Mun
BZ Member
 
Die Roten Mun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,065
Likes: 210
Real Madrid was banged 7-3 by Rojiblancos
BZ Squad member99
Die Roten Mun is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 16:15   #7
mavros
DFB-FCB
 
mavros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nea Smyrni, Athens
Posts: 10,644
Likes: 420
New rule....

BZ Squad member17
mavros is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 16:53   #8
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,711
Likes: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavros View Post
New rule....

That's actually against the rule. Page 109, Law 12.

Quote:
uses a deliberate trick to pass the ball (including from a free kick) to the goalkeeper with the head, chest, knee etc. to circumvent the Law, whether or not the goalkeeper touches the ball with the hands
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
mavros (29-07-2019)
Old 29-07-2019, 17:00   #9
mavros
DFB-FCB
 
mavros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nea Smyrni, Athens
Posts: 10,644
Likes: 420
I see, probably that's why the ref told them at half time not to do it again.
The new rule though is that you can pass the ball after a free kick to a player inside the box.
BZ Squad member17
mavros is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 17:16   #10
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,711
Likes: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavros View Post
I see, probably that's why the ref told them at half time not to do it again.
The new rule though is that you can pass the ball after a free kick to a player inside the box.
What?
You mean the new rule regarding goal kicks? It's a great change.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 17:24   #11
mavros
DFB-FCB
 
mavros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nea Smyrni, Athens
Posts: 10,644
Likes: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
What?
You mean the new rule regarding goal kicks? It's a great change.
Yes, I meant goal kicks!
BZ Squad member17
mavros is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:43.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.