Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread

Old 27-04-2018, 23:16   #466
Bayernobi
The Munchener

I don’t share it [the criticism]. If Robert Lewandowski scores in the 88th minute, his performance would be assessed completely differently. Look here: Ronaldo is a goal-machine—and how many touches did he have? I’ve had a long discussion with Robert and I hope he’ll give his answer on the pitch on Tuesday. I am aware of the criticism; he has to deal with it and give his answer on the pitch.
Old 27-04-2018, 23:18   #467
Bayernobi
The Munchener

Lewandowski will score at least 2ce at the bernabau...Real Madrid have it coming
Old 27-04-2018, 23:46   #468
micky
A good Christian

But why 3 posts and not just 1?
BZ Squad member22
Old 28-04-2018, 06:49   #469
schweini
Viva Viva FCB

Just like how Chelsea never had a chance against us, then ended up with a goal out of nowhere. Our players need to be ruthless in front of goal & keep focused for the entire game.
Old 28-04-2018, 08:29   #470
Pimuk
BZ Member

After a good run, it seemed to me, suddenly the lads got nervous entering a big match vs Real.

Starting with misspasses from Thiago, followed by unsually inccurate passes when to score and Rafinha's "killer pass".

Had Robben not injured, would they find better rhythm?

Real reacted promptly to press or intercept us, the lads got to move faster.

After Alexis Sanchez lost some years ago, he said Bayern was stronger and one step faster.

Just fight as if there is no tomorrow and don't give a shit about anything.

Last edited by Pimuk; 28-04-2018 at 08:31. Reason: fixing typo
Old 28-04-2018, 10:05   #471
Bayernobi
The Munchener

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky View Post
But why 3 posts and not just 1?
Noted.. .
Old 28-04-2018, 10:33   #472
bayern_fan
BZ Member

i think maybe this season is the biggest chance to win the CL again. Next season we will have Kovac as a coach and with our loser mentality FO saying that winning the BL is the priority and the CL is like nice thing if we end up winning it. For me it shi tty thinking for a team like Bayern and with all the players we have and all the money we make. Instead of trying to improve on this great squad by bringing the necessary pieces by spending some money our FO wants to half ass it with some cheap transfers. In the end we end up being not so good to win the CL and some of the players in our squad are getting older and sooner or later instead of adding good players on top of our players we will need to replace the existing ones in our squad.

Our FO simply failed after 2013 big time we are still with the same wingers and seeing that our play heavily relies on wing play it was the biggest mistake. Lewy and Muller are nice to have but until now they have shown NOTHING that they can carry this team when matters without great wingers to pull players and to assist Muller or Lewy are nowhere near the best.
Next year if it was up to our FO we will go with RObbery,Coman ang Gnabry while teams that us near us or better than us like City,Liverpool,barcelona,Real,PSG.... will add good and expensive players in their squad. I see our chance of winning the CL much lower next season.
The only hope now is that Robbery refuse to extend and we end up bringing two expensive explosive good wingers who together with Coman and Gnabry will be a good options for our wings, and one injury wont change things so much like now with Coman we end up relyng 100% on Ribery for the left wing.

Either that or we change the formation and hope we can introduce some game style that wont rely so much on wingers but i cannot see us doing that and improving our play.
Old 28-04-2018, 11:46   #473
EM1R
FC Next Year München

Isco and Carvajal will miss the game on Tuesday.
BZ Squad member21
Old 28-04-2018, 12:21   #474
schweini
Viva Viva FCB

We are too franatic in front of goal. Need to keep calm & collected & pick our passes/ shots. And we need to do some counter attacking of our own (although its hard without those diagonal crosses from boateng).
Old 28-04-2018, 13:03   #475
Pimuk
BZ Member

It agree that next year we may not be competitive unless we add some more younger wingers given our play style.

It must be this year if Bayern is to grab a another UCL championship again.

I believe we could.
Old 28-04-2018, 15:51   #476
SCT
BZ Member

From what I saw, we had the better game and didn’t let Kroos and Modric dominate possession (the key to beating Real). Don’t get all the Thiago hate, wasn’t outstanding but not bad either. We were’t clinical and that and Rafinha’s error came back to bite us. Our attack has to take the blame and to me is the area of the team that needs a significant refresh. 35 year old Ribery is our best attacking player, that tells you everything you need to know about attack.

I think we have a good chance in Madrid. Need to score at least 3 goals, so our attack needs to be clinical.
Old 28-04-2018, 15:52   #477
Muller25
BZ Member

We should be on an all out attack right away.
BZ Squad member58
Closed Thread