Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Transfers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2018, 12:38   #196
Ciriaco
BZ Member
 
Ciriaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,306
Likes: 112
No top team right now has 2 top WC striker in their team. All of them including us have 1 top WC striker and another one who is a rotational in-depth striker.

If Lewy stays bringing Werner would be a waste. They are both no. 9 and they both have to play all the time. Lewy wont stand being benched.

So we need someone who can play along with Lewy and also ocasionaly if needed replace him as ST. But most of the time play WITH him and open space for him and have good finishing to step up when Lewy has bad day etc.

Dybala is a type of player who checks all of those boxes. The price is not real but it reflecta the current market. I am positive its a price we can pay if we want to.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Ciriaco is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 14:03   #197
Bassnos
BZ Member
 
Bassnos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,210
Likes: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
No top team right now has 2 top WC striker in their team. All of them including us have 1 top WC striker and another one who is a rotational in-depth striker.

If Lewy stays bringing Werner would be a waste. They are both no. 9 and they both have to play all the time. Lewy wont stand being benched.

So we need someone who can play along with Lewy and also ocasionaly if needed replace him as ST. But most of the time play WITH him and open space for him and have good finishing to step up when Lewy has bad day etc.

Dybala is a type of player who checks all of those boxes. The price is not real but it reflecta the current market. I am positive its a price we can pay if we want to.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Only Barca and RM have the luxury to have only one true striker becouse Messi and Ronaldo. Even Liverpool becouse Salah have that luxury. We had that luxury when Robbery was on the top. If you don’t have that tipe of player than you need two strikers. All other clubs in the top of CL have two of them to fight the spot.

So if we bring Dybala and Lewa stays Werner is welcome and he will play if rumours obout Kovač tactics with two strikers are true.
Bassnos is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 14:26   #198
bayern_fan
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 728
Likes: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
if we want to spend 100-120 m on Dybala, why not spend this sum on both Werner & Martial?
Dybala will cost atleast 120mil or even more like you said for that kind of money we can get Martial and Bailey. With Lewy staying we dont need Werner plus he wont extend his contract and we can get him next season for lower sum because he will have one year on his contract. Bailey and Martial for 100-120 mil >>>> Dybala for 120 mil for me. Plus we will be set for years to come with Coman,Gnabry,Bailey,Martial and Werner next year.

But this makes too much sense for our FO so we will probably go with Robbery,Coman,Gnabry and then again next summer we will try to find players to replace Robbery but once again "the market will be inflated", "there arent good players available for good sum". Well ofcourse it will be like that when you wait until the last moment to replace them, now we have a good situation with martial where we can get him for reasonable sum and we will miss this 100%.
bayern_fan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 15:19   #199
Fussballgott
BZ World Champion
 
Fussballgott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 4,622
Likes: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by micky View Post
You mean like Bayern couldn't have Gomez, Mandžukić and Olić? Sure, ok.

Like I said, prioritising Dybala doesn't make any sense.
We never had Gomez, Mandzukic and Olic together.

We had Gomez, Olic and Petersen.

You want Bayern to sign another 2. Bundesliga striker to be our number 3 striker ? Fine for me !
BZ Squad member39
Fussballgott is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 15:21   #200
Tommy5Rings
FC Sell Everyone
 
Tommy5Rings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: New York
Posts: 2,605
Likes: 54
Leipzig's pricetag for Werner isn't going to be cheap. He won't be 120m Dybala expensive but 70m+ for sure. Terrible Value considering Gnabry's price and skillset. Just not worth it.
Tommy5Rings is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 15:39   #201
micky
A good Christian
 
micky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Lower Saxony
Posts: 5,414
Likes: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fussballgott View Post
We never had Gomez, Mandzukic and Olic together.

We had Gomez, Olic and Petersen.

You want Bayern to sign another 2. Bundesliga striker to be our number 3 striker ? Fine for me !
2012-13: Gomez, Mandžukić and Pizarro.

It was Pizarro, not Olić, I remembered wrong.
BZ Squad member22
micky is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 17:29   #202
kailip
Censored by Gray
 
kailip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,005
Likes: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by micky View Post
2012-13: Gomez, Mandžukić and Pizarro.

It was Pizarro, not Olić, I remembered wrong.
And that is a pretty respectable selection for the striker position.

Pizarro was such a great third striker.
BZ Squad member11
kailip is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 20:30   #203
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 18,860
Likes: 632
2009-11 - Gomez, Olic, Klose

Having three competent strikers isn't a fluke, it used to be standard. Now we have 1.05 strikers and people think that's too many.
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 06:07   #204
RJNair
All the way UP!
 
RJNair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Chennai
Posts: 3,687
Likes: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
2009-11 - Gomez, Olic, Klose

Having three competent strikers isn't a fluke, it used to be standard. Now we have 1.05 strikers and people think that's too many.
Who is the .5 here, Lewy or Wagner?
BZ Squad member9
RJNair is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 06:13   #205
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 6,074
Likes: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJNair View Post
Who is the .5 here, Lewy or Wagner?
Not .5, it's .05. Knowing it's Grey, of course it's Lewy.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 14:43   #206
schweini
Viva Viva FCB
 
schweini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Auckland
Posts: 2,559
Likes: 9
dybala or hazard. we NEED one of them in our team. I think it would be easier to get Hazard due to the unstable situation in Chelsea (& the fact they won't qualify for UCL next season).
schweini is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 14:51   #207
St3ph3n
BZ Member
 
St3ph3n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,776
Likes: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by schweini View Post
dybala or hazard. we NEED one of them in our team. I think it would be easier to get Hazard due to the unstable situation in Chelsea (& the fact they won't qualify for UCL next season).
Yes yes yes..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk
St3ph3n is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:23.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.