Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Bundesliga

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2018, 01:02   #166
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

I agree with Blackroze's post word by word, so there is no need to re-write what he already did. only one thing I want to say for myself is how impressed I was with Muller, since I am probably one of the loudest voices to criticize him lately I have to step up and give credit when it's due as well .. he was phenomenal with his movement and passing I hope he continues to build up on that performance for the up coming games.

apart of the unlucky injuries to both our Frenchmen .. the season looks good so far with Kovac at the helm. our squad are growing a bit thin way too early in the season.

this is why I insist that any hate or heat should always be directed at the board not the players, if you work somewhere and getting paid loads of money and your boss still offers you a new contract despite your clear decline because of your age, you will take that extension in a heart beat. especially when you have the love of the local fans no matter what.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
The above post is liked by:
mavros (17-09-2018)
Closed Thread