Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players > Former Players & Coaches

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 17-08-2019, 16:41   #1681
micky
Arp you ready?
 
micky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Rhein-Neckar
Posts: 6,067
Likes: 693
Grey is such a hater.
BZ Squad member22
micky is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
DanaSchofield (19-08-2019)
Old 17-08-2019, 17:29   #1682
Nils
Kill Hoeneß
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Berlin
Posts: 2,506
Likes: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
Grey has a deep HATE for Sanches and Coman. There’s no changing that.
Something must have happened, maybe off camera.
BZ Squad member77
Nils is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2019, 17:44   #1683
PCapitalist
BZ Member
 
PCapitalist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 2,436
Likes: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassnos View Post
He played more than one important game before Bayern at CDM and he did fantastic job.

I belive that good coach would put him at CDM and make one hell of a player at that position.

But now best thing for him is that he goes to club where he is starter on right position.
That is where Ancelotti put him and it didn't work. Renato's primary skill is his dribbling and power. He is fundamentally an attacking MF, not a defender.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PCapitalist is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Kim (18-08-2019)
Old 18-08-2019, 03:06   #1684
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 21,268
Likes: 2551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
Grey has a deep HATE for Sanches and Coman. There’s no changing that.
Weird, I don’t “hate” either of them. Coman is just disappointing, I was actually super excited by him his first two seasons. Sanches was nothing more than a polished turd, but I still wish him the best. The only player in recent memory that I’ve legitimately HATED was Wagner, and you all thought I was being harsh until he actually played with us.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 03:08   #1685
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 21,268
Likes: 2551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nils View Post
I know nothing about Kurt. I just find ridiculous the idea that 5 mins are enough to judge a player's current form. And I stand by it. What happens off camera I don't know.
Bayern’s management judges tens or hundreds of potential players a year as not Bayern quality without a single minute played for us. I flatly don’t understand why we can’t call someone a flop who’s spent four seasons straight doing fuck all for us.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
DanaSchofield (19-08-2019)
Old 18-08-2019, 09:23   #1686
Nils
Kill Hoeneß
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Berlin
Posts: 2,506
Likes: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Bayern’s management judges tens or hundreds of potential players a year as not Bayern quality without a single minute played for us.
They didn't play one minute for Bayern yet but before they do, I'm pretty sure the scouts will give him more than 5 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
I flatly don’t understand why we can’t call someone a flop who’s spent four seasons straight doing fuck all for us.
You can judge him on his overall time at Bayern, and you can call him flop - fair enough as far as I'm concerned. But as far as his current form, 5 minutes considering he may have the ball for less than 3, is just babanas.

Then, one coul argue the fact that he don't deserve to be judged more than this time frame, because of past disappointments, not going to argue against that, but it's a different debate.
BZ Squad member77
Nils is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 15:56   #1687
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 21,268
Likes: 2551
The thing is, he played at two different teams and four different coaches over the last four seasons and not one of them have been impressed by him. Sure, fans might have only seen a few minutes here and there, but countless experts have seen much, much more of him and still think he’s not worth giving more minutes to.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 19:07   #1688
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,491
Likes: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
The thing is, he played at two different teams and four different coaches over the last four seasons and not one of them have been impressed by him. Sure, fans might have only seen a few minutes here and there, but countless experts have seen much, much more of him and still think he’s not worth giving more minutes to.
That's not true at all, there's a bunch of reports saying that he's great in training. Sadly he just can't cope with the pressure of having to perform to get more minutes, honestly this is an effect of Bayern not loaning him back to Benfica, one more year there would've been perfect...

Last edited by L4nd3r; 18-08-2019 at 19:11.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 19:13   #1689
Bassnos
BZ Member
 
Bassnos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,326
Likes: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCapitalist View Post
That is where Ancelotti put him and it didn't work. Renato's primary skill is his dribbling and power. He is fundamentally an attacking MF, not a defender.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Then he is surplus in our rostes... Sell!
Bassnos is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Determinator (22-08-2019), L4nd3r (18-08-2019), Thirteen (19-08-2019)
Old 19-08-2019, 01:32   #1690
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 21,268
Likes: 2551
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
That's not true at all, there's a bunch of reports saying that he's great in training. Sadly he just can't cope with the pressure of having to perform to get more minutes, honestly this is an effect of Bayern not loaning him back to Benfica, one more year there would've been perfect...
Ah, because the media never lies and coaches don’t have incentive to exaggerate about their players. Wow, I sure am glad we signed Sane last week, I was beginning to feel like the words I was told might not have been true!

If Sanches impressed literally anyone in training, he’d be starting matches. He hasn’t so he doesn’t. It’s that simple.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 01:45   #1691
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,491
Likes: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Ah, because the media never lies and coaches don’t have incentive to exaggerate about their players. Wow, I sure am glad we signed Sane last week, I was beginning to feel like the words I was told might not have been true!

If Sanches impressed literally anyone in training, he’d be starting matches. He hasn’t so he doesn’t. It’s that simple.
Bottom line on Sanches is: he wasn't an Ancelotti choice, was loaned during Jupp and Kovac doesn't like him (because he's rightly complains about lack of minutes).
Why Bayern refuses to use him but doesn't want to get rid of him it's beyond me, it's so counterproductive.

His Swansea loan is pretty hard to analyze because he got a long term injury in January that pretty much made him lose the rest of the season.

Last edited by L4nd3r; 19-08-2019 at 01:49.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
FernandoBR (19-08-2019)
Old 19-08-2019, 04:19   #1692
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 21,268
Likes: 2551
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
Bottom line on Sanches is: he wasn't an Ancelotti choice, was loaned during Jupp and Kovac doesn't like him (because he's rightly complains about lack of minutes).
Why Bayern refuses to use him but doesn't want to get rid of him it's beyond me, it's so counterproductive.

His Swansea loan is pretty hard to analyze because he got a long term injury in January that pretty much made him lose the rest of the season.
I absolutely 100% agree that he is a victim of circumstance, no doubt about it. I also agree with your confusion - if no one wants him, why keep him?

If anything, the strongest argument against my bias against him is simply that if he were truly as bad as I think he is, shouldn’t he have been sold? My only counter argument is that the board doesn’t know wtf they are doing, so transfer decisions (or lack thereof) don’t mean much.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 05:03   #1693
mavros
DFB-FCB
 
mavros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nea Smyrni, Athens
Posts: 10,519
Likes: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Weird, I don’t “hate” either of them. Coman is just disappointing, I was actually super excited by him his first two seasons. Sanches was nothing more than a polished turd, but I still wish him the best. The only player in recent memory that I’ve legitimately HATED was Wagner, and you all thought I was being harsh until he actually played with us.
You won't believe in your eyes this season!

Just give him some space and let Coutinho feed him
BZ Squad member17
mavros is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 12:30   #1694
Muller25
BZ Member
 
Muller25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,027
Likes: 632
My opinion on him is this... Is he Bayern quality? I have no clue. Mainly bc we haven't seen him enough to judge that. I'd assume if he was worth starting though he'd start more. So he must not be showing much in training. Reports were last season that he was practicing great though. Not sure what his training has been lately.
What I will say is IMO its 90% him that's holding him back. His attitude and confidence is holding him back. The 10% is Kovac. Not giving the player the confidence. Every player in the world needs to play to have confidence. Him not playing is hurting him big time. So either play him more or sell him is what I have to say.
BZ Squad member58
Muller25 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2019, 18:34   #1695
Giovane
Herr Münchener
 
Giovane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Varaždin, CRO
Posts: 3,403
Likes: 153
I don’t give a rat’s ass any more that he’s a great potential and an unpolished gem and a new Davids or whoever, there are two facts about him:

1. From the minute he left Benfica he has shown jack shit under any circumstwnce and under any coach, in Bayern or not
2. His attitude isn’t healthy, it never was, he is a misfit and somewhat unadjusted, atleast for Bayern

He didn’t use a single of his given minutes and he was terrible in every single one od them. It’s a great risk that somewhere he’ll make it and be a star but we just cannot wait for him.
I’m sorry for that but it’s a risk we have no control of while we need to take it because if we don’t - he’ll disrupt our locker room.
Sponsor of the 2018 Ms. BZ
Giovane is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Blackroze (20-08-2019), DanaSchofield (20-08-2019), Determinator (22-08-2019), Grey (20-08-2019), mavros (21-08-2019)
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:26.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.