Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 17-08-2019, 09:16   #826
Morlock
Koann Ribery
 
Morlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Prienai
Posts: 791
Likes: 51
I totally wouldn't mind trying Jerome as CDM, lone or in double pivot with Thiago.
Morlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
FernandoBR (17-08-2019), mavros (17-08-2019)
Old 17-08-2019, 09:56   #827
EM1R
on a suicide watch
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,376
Likes: 1451
I know it's impossible due to obvious reasons but i really hope we'll see this lineup at least once this season

Neuer
Kimmich - Süle - Lucas - Alaba
Thiago - Cuisance
Gnabry - Coutinho - Coman
Lewandowski

Curious to see how a Thiago/Cuisance/Coutinho midfield would do.
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
franz (17-08-2019), mavros (17-08-2019), Thirteen (17-08-2019)
Old 19-08-2019, 05:55   #828
mavros
DFB-FCB
 
mavros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nea Smyrni, Athens
Posts: 10,519
Likes: 347
My wish for the advanced CL stages....

Lewandowski

Sane/Coman Coutinho Gnabry

Thiago Boateng

Davies Lucas Pavard Kimmich

Neuer

Bench: Alaba, Sule, Toliso, Goretzka, Perisic, Werner
BZ Squad member17
mavros is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 06:50   #829
LookAtTheTime
BZ Member
 
LookAtTheTime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,853
Likes: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavros View Post
My wish for the advanced CL stages....

Lewandowski

Sane/Coman Coutinho Gnabry

Thiago Boateng

Davies Lucas Pavard Kimmich

Neuer

Bench: Alaba, Sule, Toliso, Goretzka, Perisic, Werner
Boateng at midfield?
LookAtTheTime is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 06:57   #830
mavros
DFB-FCB
 
mavros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nea Smyrni, Athens
Posts: 10,519
Likes: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
Boateng at midfield?
Yes.....our new DM

Last edited by mavros; 19-08-2019 at 07:01.
BZ Squad member17
mavros is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
LookAtTheTime (19-08-2019)
Old 19-08-2019, 10:51   #831
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,491
Likes: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
Boateng at midfield?
Actually, we could try Sule in this role (if he wasn't our best CB).
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 11:45   #832
misafeco
3-4-1-2
 
misafeco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 896
Likes: 195
So now it's clear that 4-3-3 is out of the question. Wasting Coutinho on the wings is a terrible idea and he is also not a box-to-box type of player, so playing on the midfield is not preferable.

4-2-3-1 should be the obvious answer but I still don't like the attacking side, especially the wings. I don't consider Coman a reliable starting XI player if we want to win a European title. And not just because he will likely won't play that much later in the season due to injuries. He is just not that good despite his ability to run around opponents. He is not an excellent passer, his crosses are mostly off and he is not particularly good at finishing.

It is great that Müller got a quality post rival because honestly he doesn't deserve to start at the moment, not even in his main position. I'm saying it as a Müller fan. But we should realize that he is not the only weak link in our attacking third. If we want to be a major challenger for the CL title, we need another formation.

3-5-2 (or more like 3-4-1-2)

Neuer (Ulreich)

Süle, Boateng, Hernandez (Pavard, Javi)

Kimmich (Pavard), Tolisso (Goretzka), Thiago (Cuisance), Alaba (Davies)

Coutinho (Müller)

Gnabry (Coman), Lewandowski (Perisic)

Arp should go on loan and we should get rid of Sanches . He wants to go, there is no reason to keep him.

The only weak spot in this formation is the 3-man backline as we don't have enough options in case of suspensions/injuries.
misafeco is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Blackroze (19-08-2019), DanaSchofield (19-08-2019), Sakujo (19-08-2019)
Old 19-08-2019, 11:59   #833
Blackroze
BZ Member
 
Blackroze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 2,752
Likes: 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by misafeco View Post
So now it's clear that 4-3-3 is out of the question. Wasting Coutinho on the wings is a terrible idea and he is also not a box-to-box type of player, so playing on the midfield is not preferable.

4-2-3-1 should be the obvious answer but I still don't like the attacking side, especially the wings. I don't consider Coman a reliable starting XI player if we want to win a European title. And not just because he will likely won't play that much later in the season due to injuries. He is just not that good despite his ability to run around opponents. He is not an excellent passer, his crosses are mostly off and he is not particularly good at finishing.

It is great that Müller got a quality post rival because honestly he doesn't deserve to start at the moment, not even in his main position. I'm saying it as a Müller fan. But we should realize that he is not the only weak link in our attacking third. If we want to be a major challenger for the CL title, we need another formation.

3-5-2 (or more like 3-4-1-2)

Neuer (Ulreich)

Süle, Boateng, Hernandez (Pavard, Javi)

Kimmich (Pavard), Tolisso (Goretzka), Thiago (Cuisance), Alaba (Davies)

Coutinho (Müller)

Gnabry (Coman), Lewandowski (Perisic)

Arp should go on loan and we should get rid of Sanches . He wants to go, there is no reason to keep him.

The only weak spot in this formation is the 3-man backline as we don't have enough options in case of suspensions/injuries.
I would love it actually. But the fact that we bought Perisic as a backup and are still looking for a possible winger deal crashes all my hopes.
16/17 Predictions Winner
Blackroze is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
misafeco (19-08-2019)
Old 19-08-2019, 13:23   #834
Bassnos
BZ Member
 
Bassnos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,326
Likes: 57
Question:
If we are going to adopt to Coutinho we will play 4231.
So my Q is are we going to sell two midfielders and buy one CDM?
If we don't do that we are going to have problems in lockeroom where Sanches, Tolisso and Goretzka won't be satisfied with playing time... Two spots for 6 plyers (Tolisso, Goretzka, Sanches, Thiago, Javi, Cuisance) and only one CDM. I will repeat: You can't play 4231 without pure CDM.
Bassnos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 13:31   #835
OnlyInsider
BZ Member
 
OnlyInsider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Esbjerg
Posts: 6,868
Likes: 1476
I would like to see this:



Lewa
Perisic Coutinho Gnabry
Thiago Tolisso/Goretzka
Alaba Hernandez Süle Kimmich
Neuer
BZ Squad member6
OnlyInsider is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Grey (19-08-2019)
Old 19-08-2019, 15:27   #836
Lahmforrb
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 354
Likes: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by misafeco View Post
So now it's clear that 4-3-3 is out of the question. Wasting Coutinho on the wings is a terrible idea and he is also not a box-to-box type of player, so playing on the midfield is not preferable.

4-2-3-1 should be the obvious answer but I still don't like the attacking side, especially the wings. I don't consider Coman a reliable starting XI player if we want to win a European title. And not just because he will likely won't play that much later in the season due to injuries. He is just not that good despite his ability to run around opponents. He is not an excellent passer, his crosses are mostly off and he is not particularly good at finishing.

It is great that Müller got a quality post rival because honestly he doesn't deserve to start at the moment, not even in his main position. I'm saying it as a Müller fan. But we should realize that he is not the only weak link in our attacking third. If we want to be a major challenger for the CL title, we need another formation.

3-5-2 (or more like 3-4-1-2)

Neuer (Ulreich)

Süle, Boateng, Hernandez (Pavard, Javi)

Kimmich (Pavard), Tolisso (Goretzka), Thiago (Cuisance), Alaba (Davies)

Coutinho (Müller)

Gnabry (Coman), Lewandowski (Perisic)

Arp should go on loan and we should get rid of Sanches . He wants to go, there is no reason to keep him.

The only weak spot in this formation is the 3-man backline as we don't have enough options in case of suspensions/injuries.
It would demand a complete change of attacking tactics though. As seen our tactic for attack is clearly to go deep on the sides and make crosses into the box.

With 3412 we would need to improve our passing and pace alot as we would be forced to attack mostly from the center of the field. We certainly have the players for it, especially with Coutinho but do we have the manager?

I would be surprised if there wasnt a solid idea already. We get to se whats what when Coutinho is fit.

Kovac raus!
Lahmforrb is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
misafeco (19-08-2019)
Old 19-08-2019, 16:08   #837
Nils
Kill Hoeneß
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Berlin
Posts: 2,506
Likes: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
I would like to see this:



Lewa
Perisic Coutinho Gnabry
Thiago Tolisso/Goretzka
Alaba Hernandez Süle Kimmich
Neuer
Still need Bale and Sané to win the CL.
BZ Squad member77
Nils is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 17:23   #838
OnlyInsider
BZ Member
 
OnlyInsider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Esbjerg
Posts: 6,868
Likes: 1476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nils View Post
Still need Bale and Sané to win the CL.
Hopefully we'll get him sooner rather than later.
BZ Squad member6
OnlyInsider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 19:27   #839
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 20,917
Likes: 2130
I don't want to burst your bubble, but I think Coutinho will play as LW

I hope Kovac will prove me wrong
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 20:39   #840
Nils
Kill Hoeneß
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Berlin
Posts: 2,506
Likes: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
I don't want to burst your bubble, but I think Coutinho will play as LW

I hope Kovac will prove me wrong
Nah, the croatian will play the croatian.
BZ Squad member77
Nils is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:37.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.