Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 13-08-2019, 21:57   #16
Nils
Kill Hoeneß
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Berlin
Posts: 2,506
Likes: 353
Friggin Kottbusser Tor, in any means are they a test for any of our player
BZ Squad member77
Nils is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2019, 10:42   #17
Determinator
BZ Member
 
Determinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 22
Likes: 10
His runs forward are very good, reminds me a bit of Hummels and even Beckenbauer in some way, but he needs to be more solid at the back than he was yesterday
Determinator is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2019, 16:42   #18
FCBartek
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 731
Likes: 51
Second goal was because of his childish attitude. You can act like this in Stuttgart, not in Bayern.
FCBartek is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2019, 17:16   #19
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,487
Likes: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCBartek View Post
Second goal was because of his childish attitude. You can act like this in Stuttgart, not in Bayern.
What childish attitude? The guy got headbutted.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
DanaSchofield (17-08-2019), Determinator (22-08-2019), LookAtTheTime (17-08-2019), Sakujo (17-08-2019), St3ph3n (17-08-2019), Stansfield (17-08-2019)
Old 17-08-2019, 17:23   #20
Thirteen
BZ Member
 
Thirteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,741
Likes: 307
BZ Football Manager Champion
Thirteen is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2019, 20:16   #21
FCBartek
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 731
Likes: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
What childish attitude? The guy got headbutted.
Well, Grujic was headbutted too but he was able to run and score a goal. If it was so hard tackle Pavard would fall on the ground and didnt stand up so medical team need to go on the pitch
FCBartek is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2019, 21:33   #22
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,487
Likes: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCBartek View Post
Well, Grujic was headbutted too but he was able to run and score a goal. If it was so hard tackle Pavard would fall on the ground and didnt stand up so medical team need to go on the pitch
Grujic had a cut on his eyebrow.

Not everyone reacts the same, I'm surprised Pavard didn't get a concussion because he looked out, he clearly took the worst on the challenge.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
DanaSchofield (19-08-2019), Determinator (22-08-2019), Sakujo (17-08-2019)
Old 19-08-2019, 05:27   #23
mavros
DFB-FCB
 
mavros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nea Smyrni, Athens
Posts: 10,516
Likes: 346
Leave Pavard alone!

Someone please tell me what YOUR BELOVED Sule did after Pavard got headbutted.
How did he react......how did he covered him.

Actually what did he do in the whole game!

Pavard is a newcomer to a giant club like Bayern....he needs time!

Sule is our best defender, our defencive cornerstone as many of you say.

Learn to judge right for once!
BZ Squad member17
mavros is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Determinator (22-08-2019), Grey (19-08-2019), LookAtTheTime (19-08-2019)
Old 19-08-2019, 10:50   #24
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,487
Likes: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavros View Post
Leave Pavard alone!

Someone please tell me what YOUR BELOVED Sule did after Pavard got headbutted.
How did he react......how did he covered him.

Actually what did he do in the whole game!

Pavard is a newcomer to a giant club like Bayern....he needs time!

Sule is our best defender, our defencive cornerstone as many of you say.

Learn to judge right for once!
I don't blame Sule actually, because from his perspective Pavard was continuing to mark his man, just when Sule turns to face the passer, Pavard can't continue his run and gives up and that completely fucks Sule.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 10:59   #25
mavros
DFB-FCB
 
mavros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nea Smyrni, Athens
Posts: 10,516
Likes: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
I don't blame Sule actually, because from his perspective Pavard was continuing to mark his man, just when Sule turns to face the passer, Pavard can't continue his run and gives up and that completely fucks Sule.
One can say you're right!
The fact that I disagree doesn't prove anything.

But the main point is that Sule wasn't good in general.
I believe Pavard was the best of those two.

I want to prove wrong but I think that Sule is a little bit overestimated.

I think he lacks acceleration due to his body structure and he'll be facing problems with short, fast skilfull players esp. on the counter.

Hopefuly Lucas will help him with this!
BZ Squad member17
mavros is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 11:03   #26
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn
 
Sakujo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tripoli
Posts: 7,733
Likes: 1702
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavros View Post
One can say you're right!
The fact that I disagree doesn't prove anything.

But the main point is that Sule wasn't good in general.
I believe Pavard was the best of those two.

I want to prove wrong but I think that Sule is a little bit overestimated.

I think he lacks acceleration due to his body structure and he'll be facing problems with short, fast skilfull players esp. on the counter.

Hopefuly Lucas will help him with this!
Sule is probably one of the fastest defenders we have for a while, I mean I've seen him keep up/catch up to players like Aubameyang and Gabriel Jesus.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Sakujo is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Determinator (22-08-2019), L4nd3r (19-08-2019)
Old 19-08-2019, 11:05   #27
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn
 
Sakujo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tripoli
Posts: 7,733
Likes: 1702
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavros View Post
One can say you're right!
The fact that I disagree doesn't prove anything.

But the main point is that Sule wasn't good in general.
I believe Pavard was the best of those two.

I want to prove wrong but I think that Sule is a little bit overestimated.

I think he lacks acceleration due to his body structure and he'll be facing problems with short, fast skilfull players esp. on the counter.

Hopefuly Lucas will help him with this!
Sule is probably one of the fastest defender we have for a while, I mean I've seen him keep up/ catch up to players like Aubameyang and Costa.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Sakujo is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Determinator (22-08-2019)
Old 19-08-2019, 11:07   #28
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,487
Likes: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavros View Post
One can say you're right!
The fact that I disagree doesn't prove anything.

But the main point is that Sule wasn't good in general.
I believe Pavard was the best of those two.

I want to prove wrong but I think that Sule is a little bit overestimated.

I think he lacks acceleration due to his body structure and he'll be facing problems with short, fast skilfull players esp. on the counter
.

Hopefuly Lucas will help him with this!
I don't think he lacks acceleration, i've seen him reaching top speed pretty fast.

The one who is pretty overrated is Pavard, who was terrible last season for Stuttgart (yeah, the team was crap, but he didn't help one bit) and can't play as CB for France.

Last edited by L4nd3r; 19-08-2019 at 11:12.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 11:18   #29
mavros
DFB-FCB
 
mavros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nea Smyrni, Athens
Posts: 10,516
Likes: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
Sule is probably one of the fastest defenders we have for a while, I mean I've seen him keep up/catch up to players like Aubameyang and Gabriel Jesus.
I'm not sure if I use the right term here, bro (acceleration).

I want to point out that he is not fast at the 10 first meters of his run.
He is not flexible in tight space!

Watch this Carl Lewis race and you'll understand what I'm saying.
One of the fastest ever, in a world record wining race, still 6th in the first 50 meters.
An that's what was happening in almost all of his races!

BZ Squad member17
mavros is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 11:30   #30
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,487
Likes: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavros View Post
I'm not sure if I use the right term here, bro (acceleration).

I want to point out that he is not fast at the 10 first meters of his run.
He is not flexible in tight space!

Watch this Carl Lewis race and you'll understand what I'm saying.
One of the fastest ever, in a world record wining race, still 6th in the first 50 meters.
An that's what was happening in almost all of his races!

Like i've said, i've seen him do nice recovery tackles from 10~15 meters. He's not like Badstuber who had pretty shit acceleration.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:38.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.