Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Bundesliga

Closed Thread

Old 20-02-2016, 17:45   #106
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju View Post
Seems like the fans finally turned on Pep too with that banner.
"Pep war eh nie unser Ding." Does it translates as 'He was never a thing for us'? Anyone can corect me if I'm wrong.
Oh well, now it will be embarassing for them if he delivers the CL at the end of the season, although I very much doubt it at this point.
It's due to how Pep helped Bayern make a deal with Qatar. The fans aren't really happy.

Edit:
The banner is praising Darmstadt for it's modesty and is saying that Guardiola place was never here. But of course, someone with true knowledge of German could translate it better, i got this from a Brazillian Bayern Fan Club.

Last edited by L4nd3r; 20-02-2016 at 17:51.
BZ Squad member27
Old 20-02-2016, 17:50   #107
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
It's due to how Pep helped Bayern make a deal with Qatar. The fans aren't really happy.
Explain? I hadn't heard about this. Do you mean in addition to Bayern's previous relationship (ie, Doha)?
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Old 20-02-2016, 17:53   #108
Fussballgott
BZ World Champion

Even deal with Qatar is because of Pep now ...

If terrorists attacks Munchen it will be because of him too I guess.
BZ Squad member39
Old 20-02-2016, 17:54   #109
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Explain? I hadn't heard about this. Do you mean in addition to Bayern's previous relationship (ie, Doha)?
Yeah, i believe so. But i don't really have another source to confirm(or deny) the information beyond the Fan Club.
BZ Squad member27
Old 20-02-2016, 18:29   #110
St3ph3n
Renato LOLchez

Quote:
Highlights! Thanks to /u/cppn02

0-1 Wagner
1-1 Muller
2-1 Muller
3-1 Lewandowski

IMHO the best players today were in order: Muller, Ribery, Kimmich, and Lewandowski
.@kingarturo23: MotM vs Darmstadt, Rating 9.49, Assists 1, Key Passes 4, Tackles 5, Passes 140

BZ Squad member57
Old 20-02-2016, 18:32   #111
Pixelhouse
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimuk View Post
Thai commentator: I'm peechless. The first goal was hard but the second was harder to comprehend how he did it. Muller meant to do it.

Here you go friend, sharing is caring <3.
Old 20-02-2016, 19:02   #112
RJNair
F

Shaky defense but Kimmich was phenomenal. Muller is nothing short of exquisite. Positive about Juventus.

Also huge plus seeing Ribéry mix up the game. He definitely brought something that was missing in the game until he had come on.
BZ Squad member9
Old 20-02-2016, 20:28   #113
GMAN
BZ Member

Last matches Bayern plays come with rain and we show good play for hard training rainy ground but Robben is rubbish he dribbles neither assit neither good pass i think he should be reserve versus Juve he will go nuts if this happens but he is shit .
Old 20-02-2016, 21:16   #114
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by St3ph3n View Post
.@kingarturo23: MotM vs Darmstadt, Rating 9.49, Assists 1, Key Passes 4, Tackles 5, Passes 140

You're right. IMHO this was Vidal's best game. It's funny, I think he's actually a better player when he has an unreal amount of work and expectation on him.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Old 20-02-2016, 21:25   #115
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Quote:
You're right. IMHO this was Vidal's best game. It's funny, I think he's actually a better player when he has an unreal amount of work and expectation on him.
I think it's due to Bayern trying to play through the middle more of the field instead of focusing only on the wings. Vidal was everywhere today.
BZ Squad member27
Old 20-02-2016, 21:37   #116
RJNair
F

Quote:
Calling it now, he'll score vs Juventus.
BZ Squad member9
Old 21-02-2016, 07:18   #117
Pimuk
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelhouse View Post

Here you go friend, sharing is caring <3.
Correction: speechless
Old 21-02-2016, 09:39   #118
Miregal
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju View Post
Seems like the fans finally turned on Pep too with that banner.
"Pep war eh nie unser Ding." Does it translates as 'He was never a thing for us'? Anyone can corect me if I'm wrong.
Oh well, now it will be embarassing for them if he delivers the CL at the end of the season, although I very much doubt it at this point.
The translation is correct but instead of "he" I would use "it":

according to FC Bayern: Fans sorgen mit Anti-Pep-Plakat für Wirbel | FC Bayern
and
Old 22-02-2016, 08:35   #119
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footyfan View Post
It's time to grow my friend. I know you're new but people have had this debate for years - I can tell you people have had this "Selfish Robben vs No-Selfish Robben, bild story debate' everywhere including here. People have been watching & complaining & not complaining & accepting since 2009 here.

This is how Robben is & how he plays. And this is what brought us the CHL, Countless BL titles, the historic 2009-10 run, those amazing CHL moments. This is why he is the best goal scoring mid-fielder in BL history.

All top players are a bit selfish - Ronaldo is like 100 times more selfish & he even throws a tantrum. Ofcourse Bayern is a bit more team oriented but this is his playing style & there is no use complaining
New to what? The forum?
Also I never mentioned anything about Ronaldo... I have no problem with Robben, he's an amazing player and he's done a lot for the team. I don't even mind him being "greedy" with the ball, as long as there's some kind of end product. The reason I'm complaining is because he's been WAY below his usual standards ever since the winter break

Quote:
Originally Posted by St3ph3n View Post

This was the first time I've been impressed by Vidal for the full 90 minutes in a Bayern shirt, he was great on Saturday

I can't believe how good Ribery was either, sure he was a bit rusty round the edges but prior to this match he had played about 15 minutes in almost a year so that was no surprise. He really brought a whole new level to our attack. It seemed like an odd choice to play him and Robben on the same side though, Robbery is most dangerous on opposite wings.
BZ Squad member25
Closed Thread