Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Transfers

Old 13-06-2018, 10:22   #271
Fussballgott
Jupp 4-1-4-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
Keep Lewa and get him.

With Coman + Gnabry we will have a lot of speed in attack. Werner has monster speed almost like Coman. He can play also on tne wing with Lewa and Coman/Gnabry or as a second striker in 3-5-2.

With Tolisso Goretzka and James in MF we can start the refreshment of Bayern and change of generation on a solid basis.

I am not sure if Kovac will be able to adjust the team tacticaly in a right way but lets wait and see.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
This.

But the priority should be Bailey. 3-5-2 is good but I don't see Kovac playing like that all the time at all.
BZ Squad member39
Old 13-06-2018, 13:23   #272
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Keep Lewa and get him.

With Coman + Gnabry we will have a lot of speed in attack. Werner has monster speed almost like Coman. He can play also on tne wing with Lewa and Coman/Gnabry or as a second striker in 3-5-2.

With Tolisso Goretzka and James in MF we can start the refreshment of Bayern and change of generation on a solid basis.

I am not sure if Kovac will be able to adjust the team tacticaly in a right way but lets wait and see.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I think you’re forgetting that we resigned the 2 Old fucks in Robbery in all this. The board thinks we don’t need wings. That we have 4 wings and Miller can play the wing if needed so 5. Which is shit. But it’s what they think. Only way Werner is brought in is if Lewa is sold. And even then he might be too expensive for us.
Old 13-06-2018, 14:45   #273
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
I think you’re forgetting that we resigned the 2 Old fucks in Robbery in all this. The board thinks we don’t need wings. That we have 4 wings and Miller can play the wing if needed so 5. Which is shit. But it’s what they think. Only way Werner is brought in is if Lewa is sold. And even then he might be too expensive for us.
I see those extensions as a gift for them, buying them another year to decide what they want to do with their careers. We know and they know its the end for them. Just as Xabi and Lahm knew and had the courage and sense to say its over. We are just postponing the inevitable with Robery and its sad cuz they are so delusional. They could have had another 2 years in USA or Qatar for example and would have made a ton of money. But proprably they dont want to move so far and will finish their careers after this season.

So all in all I dont see them as starters and I am pretty sure that Kovac wont consider them starters especialy with the intensity he wants from his players as we have seen with Frankfurt. Robery wont be able to keep up physicaly.

Thats why we need to consider our options for the future and sign a top talent if we have the opportunity for that. Cuz next summer may be too late for Werner or Bailey etc. And prices wont go down.
Old 13-06-2018, 14:48   #274
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fussballgott View Post
This.

But the priority should be Bailey. 3-5-2 is good but I don't see Kovac playing like that all the time at all.
I can leave with that. Bailey is also a good option for me.

I also dont see him play 3-5-2 all the time. Its proven especialy in the CL that it is not a successful formation. Even Conte who has mastered this formation from his Juve time till now never had any success with it in Europe.

With quick players and strong MF 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1 will be nice.
Old 13-06-2018, 15:13   #275
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
I see those extensions as a gift for them, buying them another year to decide what they want to do with their careers. We know and they know its the end for them. Just as Xabi and Lahm knew and had the courage and sense to say its over. We are just postponing the inevitable with Robery and its sad cuz they are so delusional. They could have had another 2 years in USA or Qatar for example and would have made a ton of money. But proprably they dont want to move so far and will finish their careers after this season.

So all in all I dont see them as starters and I am pretty sure that Kovac wont consider them starters especialy with the intensity he wants from his players as we have seen with Frankfurt. Robery wont be able to keep up physicaly.

Thats why we need to consider our options for the future and sign a top talent if we have the opportunity for that. Cuz next summer may be too late for Werner or Bailey etc. And prices wont go down.
Kovac not being an established coach with big egos I’m not sure he has the balls to bench them and say they’re super subs not every day starters. And that’s what needs to be said to them. Im giving Kovac the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise. But I think those 2 careers and egos might outweigh Kovac and he will be and play them more than any of us like. I stayed the second we resigned both of them. When I see them starting on the wings... I don’t care to watch the game. At the end of the day you have to think why would a wing want to come here? They’d know Robbery are going to play and know who Coman and Gnabry are. No good young wing wants to come here until Robbery are done. This is a main reason I hate designing them yet again. The page needs to be turned on them. And we didn’t. Making it yet another year we get no good wife attacking players. Werner is only coming here if we go to a 2 ST formation or we sell lewa. He’s not accepting a backup to Lewa role with an occasional wing start here and there.
Old 13-06-2018, 16:50   #276
Bayernobi
The Munchener

Us not buying Werner will be a very terrible blow and error on our part right now.
even if it means just 2 buys.... Werner, Bailey and refuse to sell Lewandowski..since Uli is bent on shoving him down our throats.
That will be the very best for us now.
We can talk Lewi into being his old self again at Bayern and we all sheathe swords. Lewandowski may come to terms that it cant get better than here at Bayern .

On our part, we need to get him Werner as his SS , get Bailey to run the Left back instead of Alaba.. with these 2 and a new slot of Goretzka at the middle, i think we can take a chance this season.
Old 13-06-2018, 18:10   #277
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayernobi View Post
Us not buying Werner will be a very terrible blow and error on our part right now.
even if it means just 2 buys.... Werner, Bailey and refuse to sell Lewandowski..since Uli is bent on shoving him down our throats.
That will be the very best for us now.
We can talk Lewi into being his old self again at Bayern and we all sheathe swords. Lewandowski may come to terms that it cant get better than here at Bayern .

On our part, we need to get him Werner as his SS , get Bailey to run the Left back instead of Alaba.. with these 2 and a new slot of Goretzka at the middle, i think we can take a chance this season.
Bailey is RW or LW not a LB. his best qualities are his one on one skill and passing. I do think we really want Werner. I think his price will be the issue. Baileys issue is the club he plays for. Leverkusen don’t sell to us.
Old 13-06-2018, 19:21   #278
Bassnos
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
Bailey is RW or LW not a LB. his best qualities are his one on one skill and passing. I do think we really want Werner. I think his price will be the issue. Baileys issue is the club he plays for. Leverkusen don’t sell to us.
If Kovač is going to use 442 or even 352 Bailey can play LM so he is good buy becouse he can cover few spots on the field that we are weak.
Old 13-06-2018, 21:29   #279
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassnos View Post
If Kovač is going to use 442 or even 352 Bailey can play LM so he is good buy becouse he can cover few spots on the field that we are weak.
But Leverkusen don’t sell to us.
Old 13-06-2018, 23:43   #280
Tommy5Rings
The North Remembers

More that bayern won't overpay than Leverkusen not selling tbh. When was the last time Bayern payed a big fee for a domestic player? Think about it, we got Götze, Hummels and Lewandowski for about the price that Arsenal got Auba for.