Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Transfers

Old 10-07-2019, 19:27   #601
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
I am not convinced footballers would apply the same logic. After all, 2 of their most prominent players, namely KdB and Sterling (ok, you might argue he only turned out to be that good once Pep took in charge, however he still had other offers on the table) moved there when Pep in Blue was not a thing at all.

KDB went for the cash. He is such a baby as a personality, he just has fantastic performances and you forget about it. Otherwise he is huge crybaby. And he will be never considered one of the best if he stays there. But he likes the money too much to leave for now.

You have to consider that City targeted Pep for few years. Therefore they were able to attract top players by selling to them the story about their “project”. But as soon as Pep leaves there will be no project anymore.

I did not said a footballer will apply the same logic. I said if he is smart he will. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The above post is liked by:
Bayer (11-07-2019)
Old 10-07-2019, 19:31   #602
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayern_fan View Post
Dont think Pep is stupid to leave City just yet. He is handpicking players and building a great team. Basically he can bring whoever he wants to replace a player. Most of the players are 50mil+ players and if someone is getting old or is not good enough well then bring another player. Plus where can he go right now after City. He needs the right players and dont think any team can provide him that. PSG has the money but they are basically what city was before Pep went there so he will have to do the same all over while playing in a much shittier league and only CL will cut it.

I can see Pep staying another 3-5 years with City or until he wins the treble. He will buy and buy every summer.

Sane is like 4th choice for Pep right now. The only thing i can see him being scared to come here is because he will be the TOP player and the media and our board will except him to be one of the players to carry the team. WIth City he can have much less pressure while making money. Dont think he will break in the starting 11 in important matches for City. Pep has set his mind i think Sterling and B.Silva will always start.

He had a unique, one in a million generation of players + the GOAT and he left Barcelona. It will be much more easier to leave City. His style of football requests enormous energy and dedication. He will run out of motivation eventually. And another season without CL success would be too much.

Old 11-07-2019, 17:45   #603
EM1R
on a suicide watch

Rummenigge didn't want to say if there's a contact with Sané currently and there will not be any statements regarding our transfer-targets in future.

BZ Squad member21
Old 11-07-2019, 19:48   #604
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

Clearly he prefers to stay. Because if his priority was to leave he would have pushed his way out by now. But he wants to stay provided that his management can get him a better role inside the team and of course more money and his people are happily using Bayern's interest in him to get what he wants. Knowing Pep though, he will not get the guarantees he is looking for .. and even if he decided to stay he will ask to.leave City by winter.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Bayernobi (12-07-2019), FernandoBR (11-07-2019), Thirteen (11-07-2019)
Old 11-07-2019, 20:46   #605
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
Clearly he prefers to stay. Because if his priority was to leave he would have pushed his way out by now. But he wants to stay provided that his management can get him a better role inside the team and of course more money and his people are happily using Bayern's interest in him to get what he wants. Knowing Pep though, he will not get the guarantees he is looking for .. and even if he decided to stay he will ask to.leave City by winter.

If he prefers to stay his agent or himself would have ended all this by just simply saying that he has no intention of leaving.

The fact that he is silent and lets all this to continue is a clear indication that he is considering a move.

Old 11-07-2019, 21:03   #606
bayern_fan
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
If he prefers to stay his agent or himself would have ended all this by just simply saying that he has no intention of leaving.

The fact that he is silent and lets all this to continue is a clear indication that he is considering a move.

Yeah but then he will lose the position in the contract negotiations. There are few possibilities and Sane is milking it to the end
Sakujo (12-07-2019)
Old 11-07-2019, 21:40   #607
Alex
BZ Member

Nils (11-07-2019), Stansfield (11-07-2019)
Old 11-07-2019, 21:44   #608
EM1R
on a suicide watch

19? I wanted him to take the #10..
BZ Squad member21
Old 11-07-2019, 22:23   #609
Stansfield
spice must flow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post

I forget how bad his tattoo is and am just floored every time. Fuck's sake.
BZ Squad member18
DanaSchofield (12-07-2019)
Old 11-07-2019, 22:38   #610
rohr
meeehhh

Leroy Sané

Jesus fuck, I don’t want someone who’s got that bad of a tattoo. What kind of decision making process goes in that brain?
BZ Squad member13
L4nd3r (12-07-2019)
Old 11-07-2019, 22:38   #611
Grey
Replevin for a Cow

I mean the tattoo is bad, but also we have worse at Bayern already. Lucas Hernández alone is probably enough such that we can’t even comment on bad tattoos anymore.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Old 11-07-2019, 22:56   #612
bayern_fan
BZ Member

Well according to bild Sane will go to Asia on the tour(something about puma and promoting) and that will make the negotiations more difficult. Wtf is this crap
Old 12-07-2019, 04:26   #613
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Erm.... how can a millionaire have such a crappy tattoo? For fucks sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
I mean the tattoo is bad, but also we have worse at Bayern already. Lucas Hernández alone is probably enough such that we can’t even comment on bad tattoos anymore.
Simple mind like us can't comprehend the tastes of a god.
BZ Squad member27
Old 12-07-2019, 05:11   #614
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayern_fan View Post
Well according to bild Sane will go to Asia on the tour(something about puma and promoting) and that will make the negotiations more difficult. Wtf is this crap
Let me translate it to you: H-E D-O-E-S-N-'T W-A-N-T T-O C-O-M-E H-E-R-E

That's what the fuck is this crap
BZ Squad member1
Argeta (12-07-2019)
Old 12-07-2019, 08:33   #615
mea95
Mea San Mea

BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30