Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2018, 22:08   #16
Grey
Replevin for a Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
If Kovac is dumb enough to play with guys like Muller and Ribery he will get fired on Wednesday.

Only by selecting player who are going to actually care about executing the plan of the coach and trying to be disciplined and win there is a chance he can save his ass although I doubt it.

But for tomorrow there is just one option for him - bench frauds like Boateng, Muller, Ribery.
Dumb enough to play with the guy who scored a brace???
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Old 26-11-2018, 22:12   #17
EM1R
on a suicide watch

Dumb to play the guy who showed up against the 17th placed Fortuna???
BZ Squad member21
Old 26-11-2018, 22:14   #18
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Dumb enough to play with the guy who scored a brace???
Yes. While sleeping through the whole fucking season till now.

Give me a break. Even Wagner was scoring last season from time to time. What does that mean?? Nothing. He is still a shit player.

Muller is absolute shit apart from rear moments from time to time which is completely unacceptable for a player who is a top earner at the club. If he was paid what Wagner gets than I would have said ok, he scores from time to time, thats his worth.

But he is one of our top earner. And he is NOWHERE to be seen for the most part of this and previous seasons. That is a definition of a fraud in sports.
Old 26-11-2018, 22:15   #19
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

People say no to this x player or y player as if we had any other alternatives upfront lol
BZ Squad member3
The above post is liked by:
DanaSchofield (27-11-2018), franz (26-11-2018), Grey (26-11-2018), L4nd3r (27-11-2018), mea95 (27-11-2018), misafeco (27-11-2018), Morlock (27-11-2018), rohr (27-11-2018), Sakujo (27-11-2018)
Old 26-11-2018, 22:15   #20
Grey
Replevin for a Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
Dumb to play the guy who showed up against the 17th placed Fortuna???
17th place is close to where we’d be if not for Muller’s goals.

Don’t get me wrong, Muller’s been very disappointing, but we’ve got like...all of one attacker who hasn’t been disappointing. I don’t see anyone in this current squad who could take Muller’s spot who’d deserve it more - a very low bar, I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
Yes. While sleeping through the whole fucking season till now.

Give me a break. Even Wagner was scoring last season from time to time. What does that mean?? Nothing. He is still a shit player.

Muller is absolute shit apart from rear moments from time to time which is completely unacceptable for a player who is a top earner at the club. If he was paid what Wagner gets than I would have said ok, he scores from time to time, thats his worth.

But he is one of our top earner. And he is NOWHERE to be seen for the most part of this and previous seasons. That is a definition of a fraud in sports.
See above. I agree with 100% of this. But then if not Muller then who? You think an attacking line comprised solely of Lewa is acceptable? Because so far, he’s the only one who deserves to be there.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Bayer (26-11-2018), franz (26-11-2018)
Old 26-11-2018, 22:17   #21
EM1R
on a suicide watch

Quote:

Don’t get me wrong, Muller’s been very disappointing, but we’ve got like...all of one attacker who hasn’t been disappointing. I don’t see anyone in this current squad who could take Muller’s spot who’d deserve it more - a very low bar, I know.
I know, i just hate Muller. It's not like we have someone on the bench to replace him. But watching Ribery and Muller together on the pitch.. it just hurts me.
BZ Squad member21
Old 26-11-2018, 22:22   #22
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Quote:

See above. I agree with 100% of this. But then if not Muller then who? You think an attacking line comprised solely of Lewa is acceptable? Because so far, he’s the only one who deserves to be there.
That is worrying me. That we do not have any options right now.

And because of that I think tomorrow Kovac will be buried.
Old 26-11-2018, 23:04   #23
bayern_fan
BZ Member

why is ribery playing game after game while sucking so much? He has like one assist and that it while playing countless minutes he was even starting before Gnabry at the beginning and was talking shit when he was subbed off in the 85 min against some average BL club. That how big of a shit he is.

Muller? Fuck him too he has been shit for so long cannot even make proper passes and cannot eve run properly with the ball in his feet and is fucking making 15 mil a year.

Rather give a chance to some young guys let them start games they cannot be
worse than one assist for countless minutes.

Only thing i like about someone like Wenger is that he will probably mix it up proven players with young players something like van gaal did, instead of coaches like CA and now Kovac who seem to play the same old players over and over again even though they suck every week.
Whats the point of playing Martinez every game as a DM? Does he offer a defensive cover in this shitty tactics we are playing? No Dusseldorf is countering us so why start martinez and screw the attacks even more.

Start playing Gnabry left and give a chance to Jeong, then in January start giving chances to Davies, Robbery should be like sub players at the most.

Then in the summer get rid of this dead weight and players who are making like over 10 mil and are shit. Robbery,Muller,Boateng,Hummels,Martinez etc
Old 27-11-2018, 00:56   #24
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

if we don't play Ribery, Robben & Muller tomorrow .. who do you want?
Coman, Gnabry, James & Thiago are all out injured ..

that's all of our creative and supposedly skilled players ..
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Bayer (27-11-2018), DanaSchofield (27-11-2018), FernandoBR (27-11-2018), Grey (27-11-2018), mea95 (27-11-2018)
Old 27-11-2018, 02:26   #25
Fritz
Banned

Somehow, I am confident about the game tomorrow. The win is imperative though...thinking ahead of Ajax game, who have been pretty decent site lately.

Maybe it is good that they have to struggle in the league because they cannot take easy wins for granted any longer. This always backfired in the most crucial stages of CL. Now the focus should be on CL only. Of course, presuming that CL place is secured. Notice that many times teams won CL while they struggled domestically, even Real lately. The bad streak is about them being horrible just as much as having bad luck. The team is strong enough not to implode like BVB did in 2014. Coman will be coming back...but he is a fragile individual. It was a sabotage decision of Ancelloti to get rid of Costa. Costa and Coman on the wings were exactly what is needed now.
Old 27-11-2018, 05:34   #26
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post

Put someone from the U19 or Bayern 2 then, at least the unknown is better than this shit.
BZ Squad member27
FernandoBR (27-11-2018)
Old 27-11-2018, 08:38   #27
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
Somehow, I am confident about the game tomorrow. The win is imperative though...thinking ahead of Ajax game, who have been pretty decent site lately.

Maybe it is good that they have to struggle in the league because they cannot take easy wins for granted any longer. This always backfired in the most crucial stages of CL. Now the focus should be on CL only. Of course, presuming that CL place is secured. Notice that many times teams won CL while they struggled domestically, even Real lately. The bad streak is about them being horrible just as much as having bad luck. The team is strong enough not to implode like BVB did in 2014. Coman will be coming back...but he is a fragile individual. It was a sabotage decision of Ancelloti to get rid of Costa. Costa and Coman on the wings were exactly what is needed now.
"Win the CL" ... Lol...
BZ Squad member1
Old 27-11-2018, 08:53   #28
bayern_fan
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post

well even though our FO is at fault for not bringing attacking players, why did Kovac just happily came here without even asking for a single attacking player. Then when some players got injured instead of starting to integrate some younger players to give them a chance here and there like that Jeong and Zirkzee he plays robbery and muller over and over again even though Ribery has like one assist this season and that it. So why not try and bring slowly some young guy he cannot be worse then Ribery, that how we integrated Alaba,Kroos and co when we didnt have a quality players for their positions.

So not only his tactics sucks and he didnt try something new like implementing a system that wont be so depended on wing play he just came here and continued the same shit like under CA and with the same players.

now we are in a fucked up position like you said we will have to play robbery and muller because not a single young guy got even a minute to play this season. We even started thiago vs 4th league team where he got injured.
Sakujo (27-11-2018)
Old 27-11-2018, 09:26   #29
EM1R
on a suicide watch

Bild's predicted XI: Neuer - Kimmich, Süle, Boateng, Alaba - Javi, Sanches - Ribery, Müller, Robben - Lewandowski

But please... try something new ffs
BZ Squad member21
Old 27-11-2018, 09:47   #30
mea95
Mea San Mea

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
Bild's predicted XI: Neuer - Kimmich, Süle, Boateng, Alaba - Javi, Sanches - Ribery, Müller, Robben - Lewandowski

But please... try something new ffs
Coman, Thiago, Tolisso, James and Gnabry are out

I don't think something else would work, maybe something like this:

Neuer

Boateng - Hummels - Sule

Javi
Kimmich - Sanches - Goretzka - Alaba

Muller - Lewa

We're shit and that's a fact, these 5 players + Davies should be available ASAP
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
Morlock (27-11-2018)