Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > International Competitions

Old 15-05-2018, 23:45   #61
dips82
BZ Member

Gnabry got injured on match day 33 and out for the season like Stindl...Trapp, Tah, Brandt and Peterson will get dropped...if Reus gets injured then Brandt will go in place of him...

Rudiger had a very good season at Chelsea and has established himself as a dependable defender in NT...he and Sule will be marshaling German defense after Hummels/Boateng retires...

5 central midfielders are needed so Rudy will be there too
Old 16-05-2018, 02:06   #62
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
No. What I'm saying is that he deserved to be called but didn't. Don't know why. To my knowledge he isn't injured
I agree I like Gnabry at least to have a shot to make the team. Problem with him is he doesn't have a lot of senior team action (when he should). He's just as talented as some of the guys like Brandt and Draxler on the wing.
Old 16-05-2018, 06:12   #63
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS

Quote:
No. What I'm saying is that he deserved to be called but didn't. Don't know why. To my knowledge he isn't injured
He actually is. At least according to transfermarket he had a torn muscle bundle
BZ Squad member27
Old 18-05-2018, 11:15   #64
EM1R
FC Next Year München

Benjamin Pavard in France squad for World Cup.

No Martial, Lacazette, Rabiot, Payet, and Ben Yedder. Also injured Coman but i think it's better for us.

Deschamps fucked up it again.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:53   #65
misafeco
We Lose As A Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post

No Martial, Lacazette, Rabiot, Payet, and Ben Yedder. Also injured Coman but i think it's better for us.

It just shows how strong the French attacking pool is.
Old 18-05-2018, 15:09   #66
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:

What an idiot. It honestly makes 0 sense to not have Martial, Coman and Payet on the roster. These guys should be starting nevermind not making the team.
Old 18-05-2018, 15:11   #67
EM1R
FC Next Year München

Quote:
Originally Posted by misafeco View Post
It just shows how strong the French attacking pool is.
And they won't make anything again
Old 18-05-2018, 19:22   #68
misafeco
We Lose As A Team

Quote:
And they won't make anything again
They were close in the last EURO. Maybe it's their time now. Deschamps is not a very good coach in my opinion, but they have a decent chance.
Old 18-05-2018, 19:31   #69
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by misafeco View Post
They were close in the last EURO. Maybe it's their time now. Deschamps is not a very good coach in my opinion, but they have a decent chance.
In what world is Fekir and Thauvin better than Martial and Payet??? I also find it odd they left Zouma off the squad.
Old 18-05-2018, 21:34   #70
DonAK
Captain Marc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
In what world is Fekir and Thauvin better than Martial and Payet??? I also find it odd they left Zouma off the squad.
In the real World. Payet is injured anyway.

Fekir is better than Martial, the most like for like replacement for Griezmann and really deserved this. Zouma is not even close to the NT. If anything Laporte and even Lenglet is ahead of him in the pecking order and neither are going.

This is actually a surprisingly great squad picked by Deschamps. Fekir, N'Zonzi, Mendy, Lemar all included.

Martial has always shat his pants for France which is why he didn't get selected over Dembélé or Thauvin, and with Mbappé selected as a CF he was never getting in ahead of him either at that position.

Also again with Coman, he just came back from injury and has also been underwhelming for the French NT.

I don't like Deschamps at all, but he's taking with himself proven performers and match winners with a versatile squad. This is almost a perfect squad. I feared he would drop Lemar after his poor form with Monaco despite always doing very well for France, but he's fortunately in.

Last edited by DonAK; 18-05-2018 at 21:42.
Old 19-05-2018, 01:35   #71
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
In the real World. Payet is injured anyway.

Fekir is better than Martial, the most like for like replacement for Griezmann and really deserved this. Zouma is not even close to the NT. If anything Laporte and even Lenglet is ahead of him in the pecking order and neither are going.

This is actually a surprisingly great squad picked by Deschamps. Fekir, N'Zonzi, Mendy, Lemar all included.

Martial has always shat his pants for France which is why he didn't get selected over Dembélé or Thauvin, and with Mbappé selected as a CF he was never getting in ahead of him either at that position.

Also again with Coman, he just came back from injury and has also been underwhelming for the French NT.

I don't like Deschamps at all, but he's taking with himself proven performers and match winners with a versatile squad. This is almost a perfect squad. I feared he would drop Lemar after his poor form with Monaco despite always doing very well for France, but he's fortunately in.
Forgot Laporte was French. I would have him in over Zouma. But I still don't agree with Fekir over Martial. Over even Giroud for that matter.
Old 19-05-2018, 04:30   #72
DonAK
Captain Marc

Quote:
Forgot Laporte was French. I would have him in over Zouma. But I still don't agree with Fekir over Martial. Over even Giroud for that matter.
Giroud is one of their best performers, especially off the bench and brings something different with his aerial dominance. Fekir is the most natural Griezmann replacement and a very good player.

Martial has simply not performed for France when given the chance. It's the same with Rabiot which is why he's left out too.

Last edited by DonAK; 19-05-2018 at 04:34.
Old 19-05-2018, 11:54   #73
FernandoBR
BZ Member

I think Giroud is extremely underrated. He's a good striker that usually delivers when the team needs him.

Would rather have him than a certain pole striker who thinks he's on par with Ronaldo
BZ Squad member1
Old 19-05-2018, 12:27   #74
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
I think Giroud is extremely underrated. He's a good striker that usually delivers when the team needs him.

Would rather have him than a certain pole striker who thinks he's on par with Ronaldo
Ronaldo more like Pele. I just think Giroud isn’t very skillful. I think he needs playmakers around him to be good. He’s not good on his own. I don’t want to compare him to Wagner bc I think Giroud is a million times better than him... butbthe playingbstyle is similar. Where they need to ball delivered to them perfectly to score and can’t create much on there own.
Old 19-05-2018, 12:48   #75
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Quote:
Ronaldo more like Pele. I just think Giroud isn’t very skillful. I think he needs playmakers around him to be good. He’s not good on his own. I don’t want to compare him to Wagner bc I think Giroud is a million times better than him... butbthe playingbstyle is similar. Where they need to ball delivered to them perfectly to score and can’t create much on there own.
More or less the Striker we currently have then
BZ Squad member1