Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Discussions

View Poll Results: The Best Possible "Big Transfer"
Bale 10 30.30%
Dybala 3 9.09%
Martial 9 27.27%
Werner 9 27.27%
Malcom 1 3.03%
others 1 3.03%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-05-2018, 11:42   #46
OnlyInsider
German engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayernobi View Post
Damn it...are u sure about this statistics ?? Thats really,really, poor and way beyond expectations for a player of such caliber .
Why ??? What was responsible for such a poor stats ? Was he benched or did he play in all matches for Juventus ?
You seems to want every available player out there, but dont have any knowledge about them and their season.

If you did a little research you would find out very quick about everyone. With that said, I would like to get Dybala too, but I feel we have other areas we should look at first.

Alaba and Robbery comes to my mind. Robbery extented both of them, so doubt we will even address the wings this summer. And the worst is they will take crucial time from Coman and probably Gnabry as well.

Its just a shit situation because the board are too sentimental.
BZ Squad member6
Old 16-05-2018, 11:56   #47
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

sentimental & cheap.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Old 16-05-2018, 12:27   #48
Ciriaco
BZ Member

With the extension of Robben and Ribery I expect this to be one boring summer for the fans. And I expect a dissapointing season to be honest. They are already making decisions for the new coach. They are making him play both of them (the board).

Imagine guy like Kovac comes as a coach, himself being relatively young coach and now he has to make himself authority within the team. And he already has two authority players who are shit but will make a fuss whenever they are fit and dont play. I mean its a disaster and drama waiting to happen. If he wants to succeed as a coach he has to make the players believe in him and respect his decision. But if Robben and Ribery somehow dislike him its going to affect the other players and the whole team.

I get that the board thinks like oohhh but they are legends of the club they will help both Kovac and the new guys like Coman and Gnabry with their experience. But I think thats BS. They just want to play and be celebrated. If you want to help the team you retire when you see that you cant help on the pitch but you could be helpfull off the pitch like Lahm and Xabi Alonso did.

Plus they make Bayern instantly a lot less attractive destination for young talents and also top players. How da fuq is going to come here if he knows 35 y old Ribery will play instead of him whenever fit.
Old 16-05-2018, 12:49   #49
bayern_fan
BZ Member

we shot ourselves in the leg by extending with Robbery, now our hands are tied because we already have Robbery,Gnabry,Coman,James,Muller 6 guys for three positions, so the chance of buying another player are very low plus like i said i dont see players with potential like Martial or similar wanting to come here with players like Robbery getting favoured and stealing minutes from him.

I read somewhere that Dortmund will have a budget of 80 mil plus the money of players that they will sell, there are some speculations about Morata and Martial, if they can be smart and get some good players and a good coach atleast next season can be a little bit interesting than the last 3,4 seasons.

I fully expect bayern to drop a level down if we go into our season with this attacking power and the whole injury prone players.

City,PSG,United,Real,Barcelona,Liverpool will all buy players and improve their squads which great players so it will mean they will get better than this season while we will get worse and older.
Old 16-05-2018, 14:16   #50
OnlyInsider
German engineering

Bayern see itself as a top club and proclaim to be, yet we are extending with two oldies who cant offer us anything longterm anymore, and are there for skipping the oppertunity to sign any world class wingers this summer.

What a shit situation. All this shit started since Uli came back. The worst is we as fans have great ambitions, but the board show lack of the same.
BZ Squad member6
Old 16-05-2018, 14:45   #51
Muller25
BZ Member

Like others have mentioned extending Robbery wouldn’t be awful if they had the mentality of a guy like Rafinha. Where they’re ok with being a super sub and get a start every few games or so. Both both those 2 guys still think there game are the same as when they were 28. Which just isn’t true. It shows in their game how cocky they are. Constantly trying to take on 2-3 defenders by themself. Killing great attacking opportunities. Even a bigger picture is how they are slowing down the development of guys. Coman should easily start over either of them, but Kovac won’t want to hear the veterans complain so they will start. Same will go for Gnabry. It also will make the board look at te roster and see them as viable options and not attack wingers in the transfer market. When 2 guys in their mid 30s shouldn’t even be playing. Resigning these 2 guys for another year has the potential to set this club back big time from an attacking standpoint. If we had a very Manager who would tell both of them to fuck off and they aren’t starting quality anymore, that they will get a start here and there and be super subs that would be great. But we have a guy who has his 1st big hug and pretty much has no clue how to handle egos like there’s. It has disaster written all over it. That’s why I’m cheering for a torn ACL for each of them.
BZ Squad member58
Old 16-05-2018, 14:49   #52
St3ph3n
BZ Member

Eden Hazard. By far.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk
Old 16-05-2018, 14:50   #53
OnlyInsider
German engineering

Hopefully Kovac has the balls to bench them both for good. But we all knows what happens if he does.

Ribery will cry to Uli and Robben will probably do as well.
BZ Squad member6
Old 16-05-2018, 15:40   #54
EM1R
FC Next Year München

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
Hopefully Kovac has the balls to bench them both for good. But we all knows what happens if he does.

Ribery will cry to Uli and Robben will probably do as well.
I think Kovac has the balls. He showed that when he was Croatia's coach, it's normal but things on Balkan aren't same. Hopefully he'll show Ribery and Robben that their time is over.
BZ Squad member21
Old 16-05-2018, 15:46   #55
micky
A good Christian

Quote:
Damn it...are u sure about this statistics ?? Thats really,really, poor and way beyond expectations for a player of such caliber .
Why ??? What was responsible for such a poor stats ? Was he benched or did he play in all matches for Juventus ?
Dude... You can check it yourself too, a simple google search is sufficient. But I'm sure about the stats. And no, it's not because he didn't get enough game time, on the contrary, he got plenty. The only person responsible for such poor stats is pretty much Dybala himself. Chokers' gonna choke.

What do you base your opinion on about players you want Bayern to sign?
BZ Squad member22
Old 16-05-2018, 17:02   #56
Tommy5Rings
FC Sell Everyone

In the "other" category, this would be the possible transfer Bayern could make under any circumstance by far

Old 16-05-2018, 17:05   #57
EM1R
FC Next Year München

I want him so bad
BZ Squad member21
Old 16-05-2018, 17:39   #58
Bayernobi
The Munchener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post

That’s why I’m cheering for a torn ACL for each of them.
Oh my goodness, that's not a good enough send off for our veterans.

If Dybala finally isn't gonna be our saviour, Then what way foward for bayern now ?
We cant dare go into the new season with Lewandowski alone..the same stuff will happen again.

Then on our Veterans, Its Madness and downright irresponsible for our board to go into the season relying on these 2. ( Robben and Ribbery )
Its suicide. They are tired already...no way to paint the canvas in any other color.

We could occasionally use them as super subs, as probably they should be on their last season.

We MUST get super wingers...else we will have a mediocre season. We need wingers with flair,
Malcolm (Bordeaux) is a good option and Gelson Martins...i dont mind if we get these 2 affordable wingers.
Hasan Salihamidzic has his work cut out...Bayern needs players...
even Alaba is a big worry for me, we cant go into next season relying on him as our main Left back...i think Alaba has been faltering real big time.

Last edited by Bayernobi; 16-05-2018 at 18:01.
Old 16-05-2018, 18:19   #59
Thirteen
BZ Member

Mbappe would be absolutely perfect. But it's a distant dream. Should have moved for him sooner, would rather give hundreds of million for him than for Werner or Dybala.
Old 16-05-2018, 18:49   #60
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Oh my goodness, that's not a good enough send off for our veterans.

If Dybala finally isn't gonna be our saviour, Then what way foward for bayern now ?
We cant dare go into the new season with Lewandowski alone..the same stuff will happen again.

Then on our Veterans, Its Madness and downright irresponsible for our board to go into the season relying on these 2. ( Robben and Ribbery )
Its suicide. They are tired already...no way to paint the canvas in any other color.

We could occasionally use them as super subs, as probably they should be on their last season.

We MUST get super wingers...else we will have a mediocre season. We need wingers with flair,
Malcolm (Bordeaux) is a good option and Gelson Martins...i dont mind if we get these 2 affordable wingers.
Hasan Salihamidzic has his work cut out...Bayern needs players...
even Alaba is a big worry for me, we cant go into next season relying on him as our main Left back...i think Alaba has been faltering real big time.
Quite honestly I think our idiotic board is content with dominating the BL and Pokal and that’s it. Based purely on talent they know we will still normally make atleast the quarterfinals if not further in the CL as well. We’ve never shown the determination as a board to big time improve this team. That’s why we’ve never soent more than like 40-50 on a transfer. Guys like Robbery absolutely deserve a proper send off. But they’ve pushed the envelope to where that time has expired. Kahn left on good terms, Schweinsteiger the same. These guys have stayed too long. And it’s mostly on them. Bc of their egos. Last had the smarts to hang it up before his game declined. Bastion had the smarts to go to the MLS. Robbery still think they’re the best wings in the world... which is so far from true anymore. And they’ve somehow convinced the boat they still have too qulaity. They aren’t. They get injured easily bc if their age as well as still have egos to think they can take on a defense in their own which hurts the club big time. They also big time gmhurt the development of young players. Coman is already better then them currently and we’ll as Gnabry right there. Neither will probably have the great careers of them but at this stage the younger guys are better for the club. You love Dybala (and I like Dybala as well) he’s just not an answer for us. He’s not a wing and that’s what we need. Dybala offers nothing that James and Muller can’t really. But guys like Werner and Martial do for example bc they’re wings/ST.
BZ Squad member58