Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Transfers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2019, 19:09   #2851
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 21,123
Likes: 2281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
What about Eduardo Camavinga from Rennes? Already a good quality starter all season at 16 and just turned 17.
Camavinga is excellent considering his young age
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 19:24   #2852
Grey
Replevin for a Cow
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 21,743
Likes: 3015
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohr View Post
He’s not a true destroyer, is he?
I have no idea what a destroyer is, broadly speaking, and even less an idea what a destroyer means for Bayern specifically. So...maybe?

Whatever the word means, I think Cuisance could potentially fill a defensive midfield role for Bayern. Certainly worth a shot before we talk about buying some new midfield product, and especially so if that midfield product is anything like a pure tackler with 0 passing ability that I fear people mean when they use the word "destroyer."
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 19:28   #2853
rohr
meeehhh
 
rohr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,575
Likes: 710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
I have no idea what a destroyer is, broadly speaking, and even less an idea what a destroyer means for Bayern specifically. So...maybe?



Whatever the word means, I think Cuisance could potentially fill a defensive midfield role for Bayern. Certainly worth a shot before we talk about buying some new midfield product, and especially so if that midfield product is anything like a pure tackler with 0 passing ability that I fear people mean when they use the word "destroyer."


A destroyer mean someone or something that destroys.
BZ Squad member13
rohr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 19:30   #2854
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact
 
DanaSchofield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5,708
Likes: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohr View Post
A destroyer mean someone or something that destroys.
Like Davies Vs Sancho and Lewandowski vs... well, everyone this year
BZ Squad member25
DanaSchofield is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 19:31   #2855
Grey
Replevin for a Cow
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 21,743
Likes: 3015
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohr View Post
A destroyer mean someone or something that destroys.
Exclusively? Or in addition to the other skills we need in a midfielder? And are those other skills of such equivalence in importance that a player who had them in abundance wouldn't be described as a destroyer?

Seriously, it's a completely meaningless word. All it tells me is whether that person can put in a tackle. It tells me literally nothing about their ability to fit into a club like Bayern (or frankly modern football at all), and especially so when people frequently would NOT apply the word "destroyer" to a player with other skills we require too.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 11:35   #2856
Wavy
BZ Member
 
Wavy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hell hole
Posts: 16,394
Likes: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
What about Eduardo Camavinga from Rennes? Already a good quality starter all season at 16 and just turned 17.
Yeah, he's being touted as the next best thing, and the guy is only 16. Let's hope he can keep it up and not fail like multiple other talents.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member5
Wavy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 11:40   #2857
Muller25
BZ Member
 
Muller25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,185
Likes: 713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavy View Post
Yeah, he's being touted as the next best thing, and the guy is only 16. Let's hope he can keep it up and not fail like multiple other talents.
It’s crazy to see him doing so good at his age already at Rennes. So it’s hard to just call him a prospect at this point. Bc he is every game getting better. He’s touted as the Mbappe midfielder. He’s already out of our price range.
BZ Squad member58
Muller25 is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Wavy (10-11-2019)
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:34.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.