Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Bundesliga

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2019, 19:07   #76
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by St3ph3n View Post
With Mourinho coming we wont need a Striker anymore..thank God..
Just need Fellaini and we are set.
BZ Squad member27
Old 30-03-2019, 20:22   #77
mea95
Mea San Mea

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
Would he? I would be really interested in your predictive model, i'm sure we can make a lot of money.

I'm also interested in the list of strikers who don't miss easy chances while we are at.
Every striker may miss easy chances, but I don't see any world class striker missing such chances, or missing as much as Lewa does
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
Old 31-03-2019, 04:48   #78
Fritz
Banned

Bayern was bailed out by Lewandowski again. It cannot be expected from one man to carry the team singlehandedly to the 7th or 8th (i don't even know) title in a row though. Others need to step up too. How about someone else taking a shot and score? Some here may say that Kane would've done this or Benzema that. It is all BS though, as everyone knows that any predictability in football is impossible and the two aforementioned probably might've never been in Lewandowski positions as their movement on the pitch is so different as their corresponding teams tactics is so different. You pull out Lewandowski and plug in Kane and you have nothing but a headless chicken on the pitch.

Those who say that an overhaul is needed or this and that are forgetting that the club such as Bayern is, has a management that knows better and it in the long run it shows so. I have respect for Bayern for not selling out to the shieks for their stinking oil money and becoming the likes of - Barby doll - teams such as Man City or Real Madrid. So what that they've had 5 semi - barren years on the CL level. At least they are not owned.

Last edited by Fritz; 31-03-2019 at 04:55.
Old 31-03-2019, 05:36   #79
Fritz
Banned

[QUOTE=Blackroze;582226]Kovac is bad, his tactics made us look and play bad today. But those guys who are blaming Kovac for Lewa misses or only blaming Kovac please spare yourself and us. Lewa had 2-3 clear cut chances 1 on 1 with goalkeeper and he didn't take them. If a player considers himself best in his position and get 15 millions per year, even if his coach is a Donkey on the sideline, he should score at least one of them. If he is that good as you guys make him to be, he should score those sitters and he should make something happen by himself, cause he is getting 15 millions per year, which is a salary of a guy who puts his team on his back not to ride his team on the back.

The way Lewandowski played was a disgrace. Ribery, although his feet don't collaborate anymore, tried his best to make something happen. But this toxic bitch, is gonna say we played too defensive and I didn't get enough help. I really want to see Real Madrid take this piece of shit out of this club. I think Werner is worse than Lewa, but I would gladly take former over latter. At least he is not toxic and is not a cunt.[/QUO

deleted ..........................................
After some thought... already pledged to keep off from street fights here... so I refuse to even attempt to wrestle at this intellectual level. I'll just ignore this guy.

Last edited by Fritz; 31-03-2019 at 06:12.
Old 31-03-2019, 05:52   #80
Fritz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
Every striker may miss easy chances, but I don't see any world class striker missing such chances, or missing as much as Lewa does
I do see quite the opposite. I see lots of world class strikers messing up chances or not having so many of them. Lewandowski did not convert a difficult header-which is what it was and many of other world class strikes would not even attempt to try it e.g. stiff hunchback Kane would've only watched that ball... and his earlier shot was very well saved, which is not the same as missing or fucking up. I don't see any other world class striker moving as much up front and linking up...which might be difficult to see in front of TV.
The old adage says "It is not as important that you fuck up chances now and then, it is important that chances still find you"
Old 31-03-2019, 11:24   #81
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
Again, i'm going to need some proof of this, since Aguero and co. also misses easy chances all the time.

Again, not denying this has been a wasteful season from him, because it has, he's a great player and he will rebound from this. There are no real improvements on him available for Bayern.
BZ Squad member27
The above post is liked by:
OnlyInsider (31-03-2019)
Old 31-03-2019, 11:40   #82
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

I have to agree with L4nd3r here. People tend to think Lewa is the one of WC strikers who misses the most easy chances because we're watching Bayern games and see him all the time, but at the same time, we're mostly just watching highlights from the other clubs matches. There for you get a wrong and kinda biased picture of it, where it seems like Lewa is wasteful and the others are way more clinical.

With that said, yes he's been kinda wasteful this season (mostly after we entered the new year), no denying that.
BZ Squad member6
L4nd3r (31-03-2019)
Old 31-03-2019, 12:08   #83
Blackroze
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
I have to agree with L4nd3r here. People tend to think Lewa is the one of WC strikers who misses the most easy chances because we're watching Bayern games and see him all the time, but at the same time, we're mostly just watching highlights from the other clubs matches. There for you get a wrong and kinda biased picture of it, where it seems like Lewa is wasteful and the others are way more clinical.

With that said, yes he's been kinda wasteful this season (mostly after we entered the new year), no denying that.
He had a disastrous new year as you said no denying that. But my most important problem is as following:

How is this possible, when something is not right about the game Lewa is the first person to go ahead and criticize coach and match plan and say players didn't give me enough to work with, but has this dreadful conversion rate?

Being wasteful is something, being toxic is another. When he wanted to go to Real Madrid last year, it meant I'm too good for you shitters and I want to go to Madrid to win CL, while you can't. If a players thinks he is so much better than Bayern level and when a player earns 15 mil/y, he has to show something. What I see on the pitch is not even close to what player Lewandowski thinks he is. My biggest problem is that. I said yesterday. I think Werner is way worse than Lewa in convestion, but I would take former, because at least he is not toxic. I think we are done with toxic players like Riberys, Robbens and you gotta start to cleanup from somewhere.
16/17 Predictions Winner
Grey (31-03-2019)
Old 31-03-2019, 12:39   #84
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackroze View Post
He had a disastrous new year as you said no denying that. But my most important problem is as following:

How is this possible, when something is not right about the game Lewa is the first person to go ahead and criticize coach and match plan and say players didn't give me enough to work with, but has this dreadful conversion rate?

Being wasteful is something, being toxic is another. When he wanted to go to Real Madrid last year, it meant I'm too good for you shitters and I want to go to Madrid to win CL, while you can't. If a players thinks he is so much better than Bayern level and when a player earns 15 mil/y, he has to show something. What I see on the pitch is not even close to what player Lewandowski thinks he is. My biggest problem is that. I said yesterday. I think Werner is way worse than Lewa in convestion, but I would take former, because at least he is not toxic. I think we are done with toxic players like Riberys, Robbens and you gotta start to cleanup from somewhere.
Not that I wan't to defend him about those certain situations, because I for one was really tired of him as well - but I think he just had enough of our complacent and blind board and them being too late with the generational shift. Maybe he felt he wasted his best years.

But him going to Real Madrid wouldn't have changed much for him, they're starting a new cycle just as us.
BZ Squad member6
Old 31-03-2019, 20:21   #85
Stansfield
spice must flow

What terrible finishing. Lewandowski had some company in this match. They couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Schwolow deserves some credit too but damn...
BZ Squad member18
Old 01-04-2019, 08:00   #86
EM1R
𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓷 𝓜𝓲𝓪

Since there's no thread for the game

BZ Squad member21
Closed Thread