Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Bundesliga

Old 20-04-2019, 19:35   #46
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
not just this game. I've been saying this in multiple threads for a while now. Gnabry is a makeshift winger, and although he's doing fine so far, he needs to stop relaying solely on his power for finishing up chances, he needs to try some calm finishes or looking for a pass instead of using sheer power on every occasion he finds space.

Coman on the other hand is very predictable player, who relays on speed and quick turns, his playing style is the reason why he's such an injury prone player and therefore he wont be a long term solution for us, I predict he'll start to stagnate very early just like Alaba.

and that's exactly why I don NOT want us to sign Werner, he's such half-assed solution for our Winger problems.
we need at-least two wingers (true wingers) two out of these three;

CHO, Pepe & Sane.
Agreed on all fronts. I've thought of it during the Freiburg game a couple of weeks ago, when things go well and they're granted space of course both Coman and Gnabry are capable of doing great things but it's in games like these you see how much in need of a new pair of talented wingers Bayern truly are. Back in the days Robben or Ribéry would've touched the most balls, they would've been all over the pitch and they would've carried Bayern on their shoulders...these 2 on the other hand...didn't even notice Coman was still on the pitch during the 2nd half anymore.
BZ Squad member3
The above post is liked by:
OnlyInsider (20-04-2019), Sakujo (20-04-2019)
Old 20-04-2019, 19:49   #47
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
Agreed on all fronts. I've thought of it during the Freiburg game a couple of weeks ago, when things go well and they're granted space of course both Coman and Gnabry are capable of doing great things but it's in games like these you see how much in need of a new pair of talented wingers Bayern truly are. Back in the days Robben or Ribéry would've touched the most balls, they would've been all over the pitch and they would've carried Bayern on their shoulders...these 2 on the other hand...didn't even notice Coman was still on the pitch during the 2nd half anymore.
true .. I see players like CHO & Neres as better options than Coman.
albeit lacking the experience, both of them does not relay on a single attribute to create something.

they are both so good in link up play and ball distribution even in tight space.
I hope we can land one of them, they will be a different type of wingers which will provide options and much needed solutions in some locked up games.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Bayer (20-04-2019)
Old 20-04-2019, 20:12   #48
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
true .. I see players like CHO & Neres as better options than Coman.
albeit lacking the experience, both of them does not relay on a single attribute to create something.

they are both so good in link up play and ball distribution even in tight space.
I hope we can land one of them, they will be a different type of wingers which will provide options and much needed solutions in some locked up games.
I agree, I was impressed with Neres in the last CL fixtures, I thought he was nothing special when we played them but he must've leveled his game up since his performances vs both Real and Juve were outstanding. Moreover I was delighted about how easily he could create danger in such tight spaces. The only thing I am wondering is whether Ajax players would be able to thrive out of that system, too, or they just give their best when altogether.
BZ Squad member3
Old 20-04-2019, 20:17   #49
bayern_fan
BZ Member

Put Gnabry at Ajax and the way they were playing and he will kill it thr same goes for coman.
Nobody will help us with this tactics we are playing. We are shit starting from the coach. See you talking about our wingers today but what about muller and lewy. Muller is so past it its not funny anymore he has one two good games vs weak teams and everything is all good. Lewy has become another mario gomez dont know if its the lack of competition or what but he offers nothing unless the team sets up a chance for him and even then he misses very often. Martinez is past it an ok character but slow as fuck offers nothing on the build up helps defensivelly yes but all in all its just not enough.
ugh.
Old 21-04-2019, 00:04   #50
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayern_fan View Post
Put Gnabry at Ajax and the way they were playing and he will kill it thr same goes for coman.
Nobody will help us with this tactics we are playing. We are shit starting from the coach. See you talking about our wingers today but what about muller and lewy. Muller is so past it its not funny anymore he has one two good games vs weak teams and everything is all good. Lewy has become another mario gomez dont know if its the lack of competition or what but he offers nothing unless the team sets up a chance for him and even then he misses very often. Martinez is past it an ok character but slow as fuck offers nothing on the build up helps defensivelly yes but all in all its just not enough.
ugh.
Gnabry might deserve that chance, but Coman definitely does not. For how many years and under how many coaches have we seen him use the same one trick? He's no Robben - it's just pure stagnation. Coman is not one iota better than he was when he first came to us. He wouldn't thrive at Ajax, unless you mean purely in the Eredivisie.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Bayer (21-04-2019), L4nd3r (21-04-2019), Sakujo (21-04-2019)
Old 21-04-2019, 01:33   #51
Muller25
BZ Member

Not praising today’s performance at all... but this game was a couple incredible saves from being a blowout. WB keeper kept them in this game. Otherwise we would have blown them away I think.
BZ Squad member58