Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Bundesliga

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 16:47   #271
Kim
Peaky Blinders

Thiago gave a free ball to opponents as always and everytime I mention it, people seem like it's never happened lol. 'He is still WC' - they say.

Last edited by Kim; 07-10-2018 at 16:49.
Old 07-10-2018, 16:59   #272
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim View Post
Thiago gave a free ball to opponents as always and everytime I mention it, people seem like it's never happened lol. 'He is still WC' - they say.
Probably because he is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kroos assisted a goal against Madrid last week, guess he's not WC either lmao
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member10
Old 07-10-2018, 17:10   #273
Kim
Peaky Blinders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post

Giving assists to opponents is one of Kroos's habits. He's done this many times especially with Germany NT, his career at the NT should have ended if his assist to Higuain made Germany lose to Argentina in the WC 2014 final. Kroos is still WC but IMO he's overrated as fuck, and tbh Thiago made way more mistakes than Kroos, it's like every match he at least gave 1 or 2 careless passes away. If you make a comparison how should a WC midfielder play, you should say Modric, De Bruyne's name....etc instead of Toni The Walker. They are sometime flashy too, but they don't lose the ball easily either

Last edited by Kim; 07-10-2018 at 17:13.
Old 07-10-2018, 17:11   #274
schweini
Viva Viva FCB

another big problem is the lack of leadership within the team. I question how effective Neuer is as Captain.
Old 07-10-2018, 17:13   #275
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Giving assists to opponents is one of Kroos's habits. He's done this many times especially with Germany NT, his career at the NT should have ended if his assist to Higuain made Germany lose to Argentina in the WC 2014 final. Kroos is still WC but IMO he's overrated as fuck, and tbh Thiago made way more mistakes than Kroos, it's like every match he at least gave 1 or 2 careless pass away. If you make a compare how should a WC midfielder play, you should say Modric, De Bruyne's name....etc instead of Toni The Walker. They are sometime flashy too, but they don't lose the ball easily either
Actually I'm impressed that you're consistent. I said Kroos's name intentionally and not any of those others, because he's the closest comparison to Thiago that I know of. Most people here consider Kroos flawless (I don't).
Old 07-10-2018, 17:21   #276
EM1R
FC Next Year München

Kroos flawless. Yeah, no doubt.
BZ Squad member21
Old 08-10-2018, 06:55   #277
MonSE
BZ Member

Quote:
First of all the mistake starteded at Neuer who did take the goalkick way way to fast! He passed the ball to Thiago who instantly came under preassure, and he had no time to react!! Neuer played like shit, and i blame him on 2 BMG goals, and a game full of other mistakes like really bad passes etc!!

I don´t think Nico is the right trainer! He´s been in Munich a short period and lost the lockerroom already! Im sorry to say it, but the job is way to big for him!
Old 08-10-2018, 09:36   #278
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Quote:
Because World Class players aren't humans and don't make (silly/stupid) mistakes.
BZ Squad member27
Old 08-10-2018, 10:22   #279
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post

for someone who always picks on the usage of "whataboutism" you should really reconsider your reply here.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Old 08-10-2018, 14:47   #280
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
for someone who always picks on the usage of "whataboutism" you should really reconsider your reply here.
Sounds like you don't understand what "whataboutism" means. It's not about using a comparable standard to assess objectivity, as I'm doing, it's about using a total unrelated example to district from the argument.

Kroos is BZ's measuring stick for Thiago's success. I didn't make the rules, that's simply the standard this forum has prescribed. I was curious to see if Kim applied the same logic to BZ's golden boy - he does, and that's nice to see. No reason to start pissing contest, Sakujo.
Closed Thread