Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > DFB-Pokal

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2019, 00:44   #166
Jimmy
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
BZ would rather throw its own household stars under the bus to preserve the tattered legacy of a half-wit failure who couldn’t coach himself off the toilet if his life depended on it.

It’s seriously embarrassing how many of you are clearly more allied to kovac than you are to any of our players suffering under his blind tutelage.
Sorry Grey, it's not embarrassing. Just because you say so doesn't mean it is. Hummels and Boateng are world class in the footballing community? In 2019? Man I'm speechless. Both literally shat the bed during the world cup especially Boateng. We hawked him all around Europe during the summer but nobody would touch him. Did you even read the opinions of most football fans in the summer? They've lost a yard of pace, their bodies are shot through numerous injuries, error prone etc.
Coming to today's game, that scenario happens all the time under every single coach ffs. It was a routine back pass header and Hummels fucked up. Simple. No amount of logical tap dance will absolve him of the blame 100%.
The above post is liked by:
Bassnos (07-02-2019), Blackroze (07-02-2019), Sakujo (07-02-2019), Thirteen (07-02-2019)
Old 07-02-2019, 01:10   #167
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
Sorry Grey, it's not embarrassing. Just because you say so doesn't mean it is. Hummels and Boateng are world class in the footballing community? In 2019? Man I'm speechless. Both literally shat the bed during the world cup especially Boateng. We hawked him all around Europe during the summer but nobody would touch him. Did you even read the opinions of most football fans in the summer? They've lost a yard of pace, their bodies are shot through numerous injuries, error prone etc.
Coming to today's game, that scenario happens all the time under every single coach ffs. It was a routine back pass header and Hummels fucked up. Simple. No amount of logical tap dance will absolve him of the blame 100%.
Another believer of magic pixie dust. I’ll tell you what: read my post and I’ll do you the courtesy of reading yours. Until then, enjoy the taste of Kovac’s boot. I have no patience whatsoever for those who hit “reply” without addressing one single point in the post they reply to.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Old 07-02-2019, 01:30   #168
Jimmy
BZ Member

Quote:
Another believer of magic pixie dust. I’ll tell you what: read my post and I’ll do you the courtesy of reading yours. Until then, enjoy the taste of Kovac’s boot. I have no patience whatsoever for those who hit “reply” without addressing one single point in the post they reply to.
I read your post alright and every point of yours was flawed but we agree to disagree
I'm a Bayern fan first and foremost and that means supporting our players, coaches etc but also criticize them when it's right. I'm no Niko bootlicker as you allude thank you very much, but what I noticed here is lack of objective criticism. People just come on here to bash Niko even when he's done something right like it's some kind of virtue. If this season ends disastrously then I will be the loudest in asking for his sack but right now we're still in all of it and could very well have our best year since 2013.
Old 07-02-2019, 01:37   #169
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
I read your post alright and every point of yours was flawed but we agree to disagree
I'm a Bayern fan first and foremost and that means supporting our players, coaches etc but also criticize them when it's right. I'm no Niko bootlicker as you allude thank you very much, but what I noticed here is lack of objective criticism. People just come on here to bash Niko even when he's done something right like it's some kind of virtue. If this season ends disastrously then I will be the loudest in asking for his sack but right now we're still in all of it and could very well have our best year since 2013.
Cool, posture away to your heart’s content. When you’re done, you may address the points I made. Namely, I’d like to see you address the point where I argue that an individual error is not mutually exclusive with a tactical one. Up til now, all you’ve said to this point is “NUH UH” and then insulted my intellect.
Old 07-02-2019, 01:50   #170
Jimmy
BZ Member

Quote:
Cool, posture away to your heart’s content. When you’re done, you may address the points I made. Namely, I’d like to see you address the point where I argue that an individual error is not mutually exclusive with a tactical one. Up til now, all you’ve said to this point is “NUH UH” and then insulted my intellect.
I can't see where I insulted your intellect so far but if I have, my apologies. My whole point is that Hummels back pass errors today (2 times) were in no way as a result of Niko's tactics or lack thereof. I also contend that Hummels and especially Boateng are no longer world class but they are still good mind you. That is all. My last post on this topic. Cheers.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:47   #171
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
I can't see where I insulted your intellect so far but if I have, my apologies. My whole point is that Hummels back pass errors today (2 times) were in no way as a result of Niko's tactics or lack thereof. I also contend that Hummels and especially Boateng are no longer world class but they are still good mind you. That is all. My last post on this topic. Cheers.
Again, you're not addressing my argument even remotely. Here, I'll quote it for you:

Quote:
They [individual versus tactical errors] aren’t mutually exclusive and I reject the idea that they have to be. Hypothetically, what if Kovac neglected coaching Hummels in these situations, denying him practice and facillitating an increased liklihood in making an individual error through inexperience? An individual error at this level is likely more than that - especially when they are happening so frequently. So sure, this was an individual error. But to say it’s not tactical by sole virtue of it being an individual error is to miss the point entirely.
Simply reiterating your point that this is 100% an individual error does nothing whatsoever to refute my point - because it has nothing whatsoever to do with my point. If you think I have at ANY point argued that this isn't an individual error, then I don't know what to tell you. I don't understand why it is so hard to grasp that an individual error does not preclude that error (or series of errors, in this case) from being tactical as well.

But yeah, apparently basic literacy is "logical tapdancing."
Old 07-02-2019, 07:51   #172
AriaBavarian
BZ Member

Quote:
But what about Sule playing like crap?
The above post is liked by:
Grey (07-02-2019)
Old 07-02-2019, 08:51   #173
Blackroze
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaBavarian View Post
But what about Sule playing like crap?
Have you ever heard if CB partnership? Yes that's because sometimes two good CBs complement each other and make each other better. Like Hummels and Boateng in 2014! Two thousand and fucking fourteen. Even back then Neuer should have covered their asses like 10 times like an outfield player.
What we have right now are two monkeys dragging not inly their CB partner(Süle) down, but also the whole team. Sadly there is no remedy for that except waiting untill summer and giving them the boot.
16/17 Predictions Winner
Old 07-02-2019, 09:19   #174
bayern_fan
BZ Member

I hope we wont see another season under Kovac but if so then lets hope we buy Hernandez and field Hernandez and Pavard/Sule under Kovac. When we start conceding and making mistakes once again lets see who will be to blame then. People expect that if we buy Hernandez or someone that our defence will magically improve under Kovac. When Stuttgart is dominating us in a huge chunk of the match...
Old 07-02-2019, 12:45   #175
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

I did not watch the game but I'll trust your feedback that we did actually play better apart from individual blunders.

pending how we play against Liverpool to make a better judgement. and as usual I think it's best to re-evaluate at the end of the season.

by the way, the tendency to make excessive individual blunders is also the manager's responsibility to fix. but I am willing to wait for the next season when he gets his requested transfers. so it will be more fair to judge.

as of right now I am still at 55% against Niko.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Old 07-02-2019, 20:06   #176
mea95
Mea San Mea

BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
Closed Thread