Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Bundesliga

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2019, 19:59   #61
Thirteen
BZ Member

Ribery's last season I guess. It's obvious he's gonna be taking minutes from an 18-year old. Not saying I agree with it but hey. Hopefully Davies comes on for Gnabry a bit later.
BZ Football Manager Champion
The above post is liked by:
Bayer (09-02-2019)
Old 09-02-2019, 20:14   #62
Jimmy
BZ Member

Please what the fuck is wrong with Goretzka today?
Old 09-02-2019, 20:17   #63
St3ph3n
Renato LOLchez

Ughh.. Ribéry...wy the fuck hé gets in is beyond me..
BZ Squad member57
Old 09-02-2019, 20:23   #64
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Ribery doesn't deserve any minutes, those minutes would've been better spent at Davies.
BZ Squad member27
Jimmy (09-02-2019)
Old 09-02-2019, 20:26   #65
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

difference now is 5 points .. nice.
very good game I have to say. our best lineup more or less.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Old 09-02-2019, 20:29   #66
Jimmy
BZ Member

This game leaves me quite dissatisfied. It feels like we should have done more, scored more. My OCD is on overdrive here. Lewy missed a fuck ton and Goretzka was a headless chicken in the second half. We're still susceptible to the odd counter attack and need to work on that.
Bayer (09-02-2019)
Old 09-02-2019, 21:59   #67
OnlyInsider
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
This game leaves me quite dissatisfied. It feels like we should have done more, scored more. My OCD is on overdrive here. Lewy missed a fuck ton and Goretzka was a headless chicken in the second half. We're still susceptible to the odd counter attack and need to work on that.
Yeah I kinda agree with you. With Lewa I can live with it as he created for the others and also got the assist, but our defense are still so shaky and easy to score against.

That's definitely my biggest concern regarding us. We're soo vulnerable in the back these days.
BZ Squad member6
Old 09-02-2019, 22:48   #68
Blackroze
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
I agree that we had to scored more. But when first goal was happening, I shouted please somebody foul that guy with the ball. It was looking really bad, it was bound to be a goal. I think when we play that deep in opponents half, we gotta be ruthless with tackles even if it means a yellow card. I just hope we don't play this newly found possession based football against Liverpool as it would backfire badly.

Last edited by Blackroze; 10-02-2019 at 01:37.
16/17 Predictions Winner
Jimmy (09-02-2019)
Old 10-02-2019, 01:56   #69
Grey
Free Cascadia

I really liked Coman today. Y'all know I'm not his biggest fan, but he's impressed me three games in a row now.

Blackroze, I agree with your assessment of Goretzka and James's linked roles, but I don't think it's controversial to say that James did it far better. But at the end of the day, we shouldn;t read too much into it. When James was benched or injured, Goretzka was playing an attacking midfield role and thriving in it. With James on the field, it's understandable that there may be some difficulty accommodating both.

Our defense was shambolic again. The fact that we only conceded once was quite lucky, they could have easily scored 2 more. Kovac's defensive tactical coaching is nonexistent and our individual defenders are left to suffer for it. But hey, at least Boateng's passing was brilliant today, right?
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Blackroze (10-02-2019)
Old 10-02-2019, 10:27   #70
OnlyInsider
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
I really liked Coman today. Y'all know I'm not his biggest fan, but he's impressed me three games in a row now.

Blackroze, I agree with your assessment of Goretzka and James's linked roles, but I don't think it's controversial to say that James did it far better. But at the end of the day, we shouldn;t read too much into it. When James was benched or injured, Goretzka was playing an attacking midfield role and thriving in it. With James on the field, it's understandable that there may be some difficulty accommodating both.

Our defense was shambolic again. The fact that we only conceded once was quite lucky, they could have easily scored 2 more. Kovac's defensive tactical coaching is nonexistent and our individual defenders are left to suffer for it. But hey, at least Boateng's passing was brilliant today, right?
I noticed this yesterday as well - just a shame neither of Boateng and Hummels can be trusted defending wise lol - much of it is on Kovac as well though.

Last edited by OnlyInsider; 10-02-2019 at 10:30.
BZ Squad member6
Closed Thread