Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > Rest of the World

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2017, 20:43   #31
Muller25
BZ Member

My wife and I are big Walt Disney World fans. We got twice a year.
BZ Squad member58
Old 22-06-2017, 08:25   #32
Grey
Free Cascadia

God Sounders are perpetually disappointing. We scored a great goal to make it 1-0 early in the game and then ate shit until the last minute of overtime. After conceding a freekick to Kaka near the edge of the box, I knew 100% that they would score - and lo and behold they freaking did. We go 1-1 against a vastly inferior team just because we got cocky. What makes it more frustrating is that it happens every game now.
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member10
Old 22-06-2017, 08:42   #33
mavros
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
God Sounders are perpetually disappointing. We scored a great goal to make it 1-0 early in the game and then ate shit until the last minute of overtime. After conceding a freekick to Kaka near the edge of the box, I knew 100% that they would score - and lo and behold they freaking did. We go 1-1 against a vastly inferior team just because we got cocky. What makes it more frustrating is that it happens every game now.
I've placed a bet yesterday and this game was the last game of the 4 I chose.
I predicted your team's win but I had a strange feeling watching the score stucked for so long, so I made a cash out at about 75' min. accepting 8 euros less.
It proved to be wise.
Do you think I jinxed it?
BZ Squad member17
Old 22-06-2017, 17:06   #34
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavros View Post
I've placed a bet yesterday and this game was the last game of the 4 I chose.
I predicted your team's win but I had a strange feeling watching the score stucked for so long, so I made a cash out at about 75' min. accepting 8 euros less.
It proved to be wise.
Do you think I jinxed it?
No, you did the smart thing! Any time Seattle dicks around for 75 minutes is a guarantee we're about to screw everything up hahahaha

I bet MLS is really hard to bet on, all of our teams are very well matched so the last place team has a very good chance of beating the top team.
Old 20-08-2017, 05:30   #35
SCT
BZ Member

Schweini and Chicago are sinking, though they should still make the playoffs. TFC are back in command in the east after Chicago was leading a few weeks back. They better bring home that MLS trophy this season.
Old 23-08-2017, 11:53   #36
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCT View Post
Schweini and Chicago are sinking, though they should still make the playoffs. TFC are back in command in the east after Chicago was leading a few weeks back. They better bring home that MLS trophy this season.
Do you think they're still in with a shot at the world cup?
BZ Squad member25
Old 24-08-2017, 02:59   #37
Grey
Free Cascadia

Seattle play Vancouver here in just a few minutes if anyone's interested in watching a great local rivalry. Our last match was a total nail-biter and we won in the very last minute to take us to first place in the west. Toronto is first in the east and beats Seattle by a few points.
Old 25-08-2017, 13:13   #38
FreeBird
Stand Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaSchofield View Post
Do you think they're still in with a shot at the world cup?
Yes, but only because Basti doesn't play for Germany anymore. Would have been very difficult in the final playing with only 10.5 men.
Old 28-08-2017, 02:39   #39
Grey
Free Cascadia

Seattle vs Portland is on right now (just started), it's the greatest rivalry in the US.
Old 07-10-2017, 20:36   #40
Grey
Free Cascadia

SCT, your Toronto team is absolutely running away with the title. I don't think there's ever been such a truly dominant team in MLS
Old 22-10-2017, 16:52   #41
SCT
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
SCT, your Toronto team is absolutely running away with the title. I don't think there's ever been such a truly dominant team in MLS
It's been a good season. The Supporters' Shield is in the bag and we could get the all-time points record with a draw in Atlanta tonight. All that's left is the MLS Cup! Should be an exciting playoffs.
Old 23-10-2017, 09:24   #42
Grey
Free Cascadia

La Galaxy is LAST place, while Cascadia takes spots 1, 2, and 3 in the Western Conference. Brings a happy tear to my eye!
Old 26-10-2017, 00:40   #43
Bayer
You'd like that, äh?

Have always had sympathy towards Seattle Sounders because they are the only MLS team I've ever coached on FM (and their stadium is amazing). Was happy for their victory last season - now I see Toronto are dominating. If not Seattle then I hope they'll go on winning the whole thing. Also because of Giovinco, of course haha - talking about him, how's he doing? Yeah his stats are phenomenal - but does he play good overall or stats lie? There's a huge debate going on here in Italy about whether he should be called up for the NT or not.

Oh and always wanted to ask - what's your take on the playoffs for the title? Do they make justice?
BZ Squad member3
Old 27-10-2017, 15:44   #44
Kroos39
BZ Member

Hell of a game yesterday between Crew and Atlanta. Lots of chances for both teams, and some good goalkeeping. Deserved win for the Crew though in penalties, after a horrible offside call.

Apparently since the ref blew the whistle before the ball was in the net, that means it wasn't reviewable?

Too bad the game is on a Monday, or I'd have tried to make it to the home leg against New York.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:13   #45
Grey
Free Cascadia

This fuckin goal. Prettiest I've ever seen in the MLS, and of course it's Dempsey.

Closed Thread