Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Bundesliga

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 05:45   #136
Lahmforrb
BZ Member

Niko Kovač: "Hoffenheim's win was not undeserved. That's the way it is. We don't seem to be ready to play good games every 3 or 4 days".

We're not ready to play 3 or 4 good games a season...

Kovac raus!
The above post is liked by:
Argeta (06-10-2019)
Old 06-10-2019, 05:51   #137
PatrikoBayern
The Munchener

That’s a trash talk.
So u cannot have victory in 2 matches a week Kovac. Is that what you’re trying to say ?
Old 06-10-2019, 11:09   #138
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

after the outcome of our match against the Spurs I was in a discord VC with some friends, they all suggested that Bayern are looking good for the CL this season, my response was;
Nope, under Niko we are way to inconsistent and predicting the way we would play or the outcome of any match including those against 2nd division teams in cup matches is like a flip of a coin there is 50-50 chances of anything happening ..

I guess I wasn't wrong .. lol.
I didn't watch the game but I trust your comments ..
you had one job Niko, is to keep the momentum after that great win midweek .. but nope you couldn't do that ..

it's so hard to trust niko.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
LookAtTheTime (06-10-2019), mh13 (06-10-2019)
Old 07-10-2019, 00:06   #139
PatrikoBayern
The Munchener

I still don’t want to blame him totally.
We are bound to Loose some matches people. Come on. It’s unatural and unusual to win all your matches. Even when Barcelona was an invincible force under Guardiola. Barca was still defeated by local clubs in Spain I still remember their loss to Getafe that year.
That don’t mean Barca became junk. Getafe scored and decided to die defending.

Hoffeignham repeated same.

Man City just lost 2-0 to a side below top 7 in the EPL. Come on people.
Give Niko some break. His tactical error with Perisic for Coman on the wing was where he got it wrong.
Same Kovac made the masterclass sub of David Alaba for Thiago, switched Pavard to Left , and that move destroyed Tottenham.
. Hoffeignham was determined to defeat us.

Our boys puffed and huffed all thru that match.
They will recover. Bayern is still one if the most feared teams in World football
One defeat isn’t changing that.

Last edited by PatrikoBayern; 07-10-2019 at 00:14.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:38   #140
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
We are bound to Loose some matches people. Come on. It’s unatural and unusual to win all your matches. Even when Barcelona was an invincible force under Guardiola. Barca was still defeated by local clubs in Spain I still remember their loss to Getafe that year.

Give Niko some break. His tactical error with Perisic for Coman on the wing was where he got it wrong.
Same Kovac made the masterclass sub of David Alaba for Thiago, switched Pavard to Left , and that move destroyed Tottenham.

They will recover. Bayern is still one if the most feared teams in World football
But Perisic is better than Coman?
BZ Squad member25
Old 07-10-2019, 08:38   #141
Lahmforrb
BZ Member

Quote:

That wasn't a masterclass sub. He was forced to make that move because Alaba cracked his rib and was the only option really. His mistake was to not play Thiago from the get go.

It's true that every team no matter what level will eventually lose but to compare us to Barcelona at that time or even Man City now is just wrong. We have been shit since Kovac arrived, this was not an exception, we just didn't get saved by individual brilliance this time is all.

His moronic decision to change formation and positions that far gone in the game, after 70 minutes is just retarded. Even a blind man could see our horrible defence become even worse. And still no Javi.

So many rudimentary errors from Kovac prior and during the game.

I really don't think that we're feared. Not by other top teams in Europe. Everyone knows how bad we were last season, everyone knows that Spurs is stuck in a downward spiral. And everyone can look at our table.

Kovac raus!
Argeta (07-10-2019), Chucky (07-10-2019)
Old 07-10-2019, 14:38   #142
Grey
Replevin for a Cow

We should stop confusing intelligent substitutions with what Kovac is doing. Yes, there is an enormous amount of strategy behind when to make a sub and which subs to make, but Kovac is not doing this. His subs are so impactful precisely because they are remedial fixes to the problems Kovac causes with his starting formation/tactics.

Kovac does not deserve praise for using substitutions to implement tactics that he should have started the game with.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Chucky (07-10-2019), Determinator (14-10-2019), FernandoBR (07-10-2019), L4nd3r (08-10-2019), PCapitalist (07-10-2019)
Old 07-10-2019, 20:22   #143
Chucky
BZ Member

Quote:
Give Niko some break.
The only break I'd like to give Kovac is breaking one of those small tactical boards on his head.

Harsh, I know, but I have no doubt we would be much better off after that, tactically speaking.

There's very few managers who would be as clueless as him tactically. And when it comes to man management, we probably couldn't do worse.
L4nd3r (07-10-2019)
Old 08-10-2019, 21:54   #144
PatrikoBayern
The Munchener

Kovac.
You see, Too many guns blaring and pointing at me now for trying to shade your errors

Guess you are on your own now henceforth.
I like you Kovac, But u have to step up more. Pay good attention to your starting line ups and think deep before you make substitutions especially on your main attack threats.

The demand from Bayern Fans is enormous. Only top level performance week in week out cuts it.

I observe on guys. Spare me a bit.

Last edited by PatrikoBayern; 08-10-2019 at 21:56.
Chucky (09-10-2019)
Old 08-10-2019, 22:07   #145
PatrikoBayern
The Munchener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahmforrb View Post
That wasn't a masterclass sub. He was forced to make that move because Alaba cracked his rib and was the only option really. His mistake was to not play Thiago from the get go.

His moronic decision to change formation and positions that far gone in the game, after 70 minutes is just retarded. Even a blind man could see our horrible defence become even worse. And still no Javi.

So many rudimentary errors from Kovac prior and during the game.

I really don't think that we're feared. Not by other top teams in Europe. Everyone knows how bad we were last season, everyone knows that Spurs is stuck in a downward spiral. And everyone can look at our table.

Kovac raus!

Tut , ...Tut my friend
No Team wants Bayern Munich
No Team in the champions league will pick Bayern Munich as the team they will have to go through to get to the Finals of the UCL

Every team will take their chances with
PSG, with Juventus, with Athletics Madrid
Hear me , all atop teams will rather choose Barcelona as a gamble over Choosing Bayern Munich to go through.
Bayern is the LAST team any club in the UCL presently will choose NOW to go through trust me brother, trust me. Not City, Not Madrid will choose Bayern.
Not Liverpool. They will all prefer less obviously assasinate teams.

Bayern in the UCL is an assasin. I can go to sleep on this one.

We are always a 60% to 100% elimination parcel to any team in the UCL
Look at our devastating run in the UCL always guaranteed.
Last year was an exception. Injury ravage. But now. We have a studded bench.

Bayern is beyond even Kovac. We are Bayern. Deadly proposition always

Last edited by PatrikoBayern; 08-10-2019 at 22:12.
Closed Thread