Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > DFB-Pokal

Closed Thread

Old 18-04-2018, 01:27   #121
PCapitalist
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
You guys are really impossible. We played 4-1-4-1 v Seville with James and Muller and people complained that midfield was thread-bare and could easily get overrun against a top team. Today Jupp starts with a 4-2-3-1 formation with James on the bench and same people still are complaining of the midfield!

IMPOSSIBRUUUU
That's not what he's complaining about. He said he fears Jupp will start the same Sevilla MF against Madrid. What we want to see Javi, James and Thiago in MF with Müller on the right and Robben on the bench.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Old 18-04-2018, 01:33   #122
PCapitalist
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim View Post
Really?? Wtf happened to you Robben??
Nothing happened to Robben. He is playing like this for more than a year. You've all just been to fanboish to skip past the excedently rare moments of brilliance and see it for what it is.

Old 18-04-2018, 01:35   #123
PCapitalist
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
Silly goal conceded

Robben losing too many balls, it's unacceptable

It's crystal clear we need 2 new wingers for next season
Well Mea, since you're always saying how Müller should not play on the right... What's your proposal for our squad in terms of starting both James and Müller? Or do you think we should bench one of them?

Old 18-04-2018, 02:33   #124
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Couldn't watch the game to do a favor for my girlfriend, who later on picked a fight with me because I watched the highlights when I was with her.

Fucking women... If it wasn't for that marvelous thing between their legs I wouldn't even say hello, let alone good morning or good evening!

Last edited by FernandoBR; 18-04-2018 at 03:35.
BZ Squad member1
Old 18-04-2018, 02:55   #125
FernandoBR
BZ Member

By the way, Robben should be benched against Real.

Ulreich - Kimmich, Boa, Mats, Alaba - Javi, Thiago - Müller, James, Ribéry - Lewy.

This lineup will tear Real a new one
BZ Squad member1
Old 18-04-2018, 03:30   #126
Kroos39
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCapitalist View Post
That's not what he's complaining about. He said he fears Jupp will start the same Sevilla MF against Madrid. What we want to see Javi, James and Thiago in MF with Müller on the right and Robben on the bench.

While I'm with everyone else wanting to see that midfield, it's completely untested. Do we really want to try it for the first time against Uefadrid?

It's too bad Thiago was hurt for so long because it would have been nice to see a midfield with Javi, Thiago, and James together for at least a month or two, would probably be so dangerous! I'm just afraid a midfield with Thiago and James would cause more problems having not been able to build chemistry.
Old 18-04-2018, 03:55   #127
Adorno
The Pessimist

Re: Real Dramadrid

How about the highline defense we so often use in the BuLi and Pokal? This one really triggers me.
Old 18-04-2018, 07:27   #128
mea95
Mea San Mea

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCapitalist View Post
Well Mea, since you're always saying how Müller should not play on the right... What's your proposal for our squad in terms of starting both James and Müller? Or do you think we should bench one of them?

James as LW or RW (one of Robbery on the bench, atm it should be Robben)

Or use something like 4-4-2 (James on the wing) or 4-3-1-2, but I'm against changing formation in this period of the season

Look at how Müller was awesome yesterday and was everywhere... He is at his best when playing behind the striker or as 2nd striker, we should have him at his best vs Real Madrid
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member30
Old 18-04-2018, 08:32   #129
RJNair
All the way UP!

Change of formation is never going to work right now. Jupp knows best.
BZ Squad member9
Old 18-04-2018, 10:40   #130
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorno View Post
Re: Real Dramadrid

How about the highline defense we so often use in the BuLi and Pokal? This one really triggers me.
I wouldn't worry about that for the R.Madrid game, if you notice Jupp gives up possession sometimes in ordered to have a more compact defensive line against faster teams.

Robben's over all performances was more than decent last season, but this season he's really out of form and I think Muller should be starting ahead of him, but with a joker role switching roles with James throughout the match.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Old 20-04-2018, 20:28   #131
Adorno
The Pessimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
I wouldn't worry about that for the R.Madrid game, if you notice Jupp gives up possession sometimes in ordered to have a more compact defensive line against faster teams.

Robben's over all performances was more than decent last season, but this season he's really out of form and I think Muller should be starting ahead of him, but with a joker role switching roles with James throughout the match.
I agree, Jupp did do that, the team are not as arschgeigerlich crazy about possession and ran around like headless chickens when they lose it, and they are able defend with a more compact defensive formation, but transition from attack to defense were sometimes still too slow especially when we have the high line. Sometimes the team also shift directions and pass to the back to open up attacking spaces in the enemy's half too, which is nice to see.

Robben... jeez, in recent games he was indeed very off, bad decisions all around, despite he tried very hard. Need to be less selfish too.

I don't know. I have a very bad feeling about the Madrid games. 4141 with Javi as DM works in BuLi and Pokal and "lesser" matches, not sure about Dramadrid.
Closed Thread